Page 150 of 285 FirstFirst ... 50100140146147148149150151152153154160200250 ... LastLast
Results 2,236 to 2,250 of 4267
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
    Maybe but the swords (I’m assuming that’s what those are) on his back don’t feel very “Nightwingy”
    Nightwing usually wares his Escrima Sticks like that, and if it is Jason, why doesn't he have his helmet (or his face mask + hood from his current design) that's the most iconic part of his look.

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Is that Bullock next to Shazam :P?

And Montoya next to Fate and in front of John Stewart..? Or is that her in Question gear behind Tom Strong?
    Yes is Bullock, Montoya is in her question gear, no idea who's in front of John

Maybe but the swords (I’m assuming that’s what those are) on his back don’t feel very “Nightwingy”
    Look like escrima sticks. Sort of a mix between Ric current gear and N52 Nightwing.

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Aahz View Post
    Nightwing usually wares his Escrima Sticks like that, and if it is Jason, why doesn't he have his helmet (or his face mask + hood from his current design) that's the most iconic part of his look.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    Yes is Bullock, Montoya is in her question gear, no idea who's in front of John

Look like escrima sticks. Sort of a mix between Ric current gear and N52 Nightwing.
    That’s fair. I just figured if it was Nightwing they’d go with the blue and put him somewhere more prominent.

Couldn't find Jason anywhere but I think Leviathan is behind Huntress and besides Swamp Thing is Artemis in what it seems to be a new costume.
    I think Jason is in the back between Superman and Supergirl. I get how some would think it would look like Dick because of some Nightwing costumes he wore, but he hasn't wore a Nightwing costume with his escrima sticks on his back since the New 52 I think. He doesn't really wear it in the main DCU. Also Ric is pure garbage and not worth putting into this spread, haha.

And if you look closely the two weapons on his back in the image are different shapes. One is skinnier than the other, which matches the sword and crowbar Jason is wearing now like in the Leviathan preview.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Badou View Post
    I think Jason is in the back between Superman and Supergirl.
    If that's supposed to be him, the artist imo didn't made a good job with his look.

I get how some would think it would look like Dick because of some Nightwing costumes he wore, but he hasn't wore a Nightwing costume with his escrima sticks on his back since the New 52 I think.
    He had them post Rebirth (at least in first issues, I didn't had time to check the whole run).

Btw. Any ideas who is between Supergirl and the Chinese Super-Man? And who the two in the Background behind Shazam and Vibe are?
    Last edited by Aahz; 07-08-2019 at 01:56 PM.

No idea who the kids supposed to be but I’m guessing the woman is supposed to be Lois.

If that's supposed to be him, the artist imo didn't made a good job with his look.

Btw. Any ideas who is between Supergirl and the Chinese Super-Man? And who the two in the Background behind Shazam and Vibe are?
    The logo on the front is a bit big, but it looks like Jason without his helmet mostly I think. The two weapons on his back being different shapes feels like it has to be Jason though.

Difficult to tell. Is the blonde guy Jericho maybe? And I think the woman in purple might be Lois and I guess the guy in blue could be Ric maybe since it is just a normal guy. Not really sure though.

Extraordinary Member

The logo on the front is a bit big, but it looks like Jason without his helmet mostly I think.
    But why is the helmet (or mask+hood) are missing? Thats the central part of his look, he is the Red Hood after all.

But why is the helmet (or mask+hood) are missing? Thats the central part of his look, he is the Red Hood after all.
    No idea. Maybe he will stop wearing the mask for a bit until the whole Leviathan story finishes given the design of the Leviathan leader? He took them off in that preview.

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

So, the people that think that is Jason, why has no one mentioned the emblem? Is not the old red bat nor Wood's penguin face.

So, the people that think that is Jason, why has no one mentioned the emblem? Is not the old red bat nor Wood's penguin face.
    Could be a new design? I mean Artemis seemingly got one so whose to say she’s the only one? Plus Catwoman’s Katana’s & Kara’s costumes on that are different than their current designs and it wouldn’t surprise me if there were more.

Plus the only alternative would be Dick which doesn’t make much sense given the characters current status quo.

Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar

Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar

42jpg

There are more pics, but they are slash-y. So I don't post them here. (Although Jason looks really good in the red Durmstrang uniform).

Extraordinary Member

Speaking of issue #41, with Vol. 2 of RHATO about to surpass the length of the first run, anybody want to take a shot in the dark regarding how long it’ll last this time before (hopefully) getting relaunched again.
    What I find kind of interesting is, that appart from him (if I didn't overlook anything) only Batgirl, Nightwing and the Big Six had their book run continuously since flashpoint. RHatO might be the lowest selling book among these but that's still an achievement.

So there was a neat twist to todays issue. It ended the Outlaw arc okish but it felt like filler.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.