Page 2 of 285 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Incredible Member

Does anyone else think, RHATO 26 was a good way to close out the series? Might be a little bit depressing to see Jason alone again for some, but I find it fitting.

Quote Originally Posted by RedBird View Post
    I'm fine with 'Prince of Gotham' I guess if it means all the titles can fit.

What does everyone else think?
    I am neutral for all. Whatever most people like. I do think we will have to ask a mod for changing the title, though.

The head for the post, under the picture, could be something like the following:

Jason Peter Todd, born and risen in Lady City of Gotham's crudest part that came to become the second Robin, the Red Hood and the Wingman; the Arkham Knight of a different, grimmer universe; The Damned Prince of Gotham who suffered and died by the hand of the Clown Prince of Crime. But the young man whose sheer will and bad luck couldn't let him rest and who made his way back from the grave.

Vigilante, avenger: he fights for fairness, for setting the wrong right and for defending and protecting those who cannot fend themselves, and he will do so crossing lines into dark areas or delivering a brutal brand of justice. A daring and sassy adventurer who has traveled not only this world and the space, but other universes. A flawed man who fights not only the monsters out but also inside, who fears the ghosts of memories and suffers from them and despite that will fight back with determination. A man who can despise himself as much as he despise others; Who makes mistakes but also rights; Who can love as much as long for being loved, and hate as much as he loves. Who can lose himself in anger as well as in loneliness.

Jason Peter Todd is a complex character, product of a complex editorial history. This is his appreciation thread and this is how we come to appreciate and ramble about him.

... Or something like that. Change and undo as you wish. Remember, I'm not a native speaker.

Edit: oh, right. I just saw it in other thread. A link to the old thread in the end line of the first post could be nice.
    Last edited by Zaresh; 01-01-2019 at 05:12 PM.

Oh! A link to the old forum would also be good on the first post

BANNED

Happy New Year to the Prince of Gotham and All His Loyal Subjects!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Zaresh View Post
    I am neutral for all. Whatever most people like. I do think we will have to ask a mod for changing the title, though.

The head for the post, under the picture, could be something like the following:

Jason Peter Todd, born and risen in Lady City of Gotham's crudest part that came to become the second Robin, the Red Hood and the Wingman; the Arkham Knight of a different, grimmer universe; The Damned Prince of Gotham who suffered and died by the hand of the Clown Prince of Crime. But the young man whose sheer will and bad luck couldn't let him rest and who made his way back from the grave.

Vigilante, avenger: he fights for fairness, for setting the wrong right and for defending and protecting those who cannot fend themselves, and he will do so crossing lines into dark areas or delivering a brutal brand of justice. A daring and sassy adventurer who has traveled not only this world and the space, but other universes. A flawed man who fights not only the monsters out but also inside, who fears the ghosts of memories and suffers from them and despite that will fight back with determination. A man who can despise himself as much as he despise others; Who makes mistakes but also rights; Who can love as much as long for being loved, and hate as much as he loves. Who can lose himself in anger as well as in loneliness.

Jason Peter Todd is a complex character, product of a complex editorial history. This is his appreciation thread and this is how we come to appreciate and ramble about him.

... Or something like that. Change and undo as you wish. Remember, I'm not a native speaker.

Edit: oh, right. I just saw it in other thread. A link to the old thread in the end line of the first post could be nice.
    Oh wow. That is an amazing description.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkcrusade25 View Post
    Does anyone else think, RHATO 26 was a good way to close out the series? Might be a little bit depressing to see Jason alone again for some, but I find it fitting.
    You mean RHATO 25 right? And yes, it really was. Jason going alone might have been a decree from above, but Lobdell sure closed out this chapter of Jason's life as naturally and emotionally as he could.

Quote Originally Posted by RedBird View Post
    I'm fine with 'Prince of Gotham' I guess if it means all the titles can fit.

What does everyone else think?
    I'm good with either. Damned Prince sounds more catchy and unique to me, if we have to go with a shortened name.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

The first time I heard, read and saw Jason Todd was in Hush. I didn't know what to feel or think about him at the time because that was also the first time I heard about Lazarus Pit resurrection and that's technically wasn't him.

Hush_Jason_Todd_0001.jpg

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    The first time I heard, read and saw Jason Todd was in Hush. I didn't know what to feel or think about him at the time because that was also the first time I heard about Lazarus Pit resurrection and that's technically wasn't him.

Hush_Jason_Todd_0001.jpg
    Notice that Tim Dreck is a wuss who can't defend himself.

Let's not invite argument related to other characters too soon. It's New Year after all.
    Last edited by G-Potion; 01-02-2019 at 05:49 AM.

https://nanadrawsrobins.tumblr.com/post/181638122957

Jason's logo is hilarious. And hey, the pose actually resembles the above image.

Last edited by G-Potion; 01-02-2019 at 06:17 AM.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

That first pic where the logo made a ^^ emoji... Have people started drawing Jason's new logo making different expressions yet? Besides that one, I mean.