Page 20 of 285 FirstFirst ... 101617181920212223243070120 ... LastLast

Are the ones with Nocturna pre or post Crisis? Because I was thinking about reading them, because the sumary looks interesting, but I don't know what issues or TP I should look for.

Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zaresh View Post
    Are the ones with Nocturna pre or post Crisis? Because I was thinking about reading them, because the sumary looks interesting, but I don't know what issues or TP I should look for.
    Nocturna is pre-crisis. Her first appearance is in Detective Comics #529. And for comparison: pre-crisis Jason appears in Detective Comics the first time in #524.

Quote Originally Posted by Sergard View Post
    Nocturna is pre-crisis. Her first appearance is in Detective Comics #529. And for comparison: pre-crisis Jason appears in Detective Comics the first time in #524.
    Oh, Ok. I guess I'll be here for some of the pre-Crisis too.

D*mned Prince of Gotham JasonTodd428's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sergard View Post
    As a second side note: I saw in the Wonder Woman subforum that WW fans are going to start a WW Golden Age reread.

Maybe we could do the same for Jason, starting with his pre-crisis first appearance in Batman #357? (And then switch between Batman and Detective Comics so that we follow the right chronology)
    I haven't checked it yet, but at least #357 can be bought digitally on ReadDC and Comixology for 1,99$. Does anybody know if there have been sales for old Batman or Detective Comics issues in the past?
    That sound like a great idea. I'm all for it.
    Supporting LION FORGE COMICS and other independent publishers.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Oh my goodness gracious! I've been bamboozled!

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change. AVATAR AANG

Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar

The final cover of Teen Titans Annual #1. I still have no idea what's going on. And judging by Jason's body language on the cover, he hasn't either.

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

That’s more or less what I imagine the aftermath of the TTs drinking to much looks like

Come to think of it, Jason is one of the few people that can actually take on the likes of Djinn and come out on top, thanks to his All Blades. Crush though, not sure how he would counter a Czarnian (even if she is only half). Wallace is still a rookie speedster, and I'd be surprised if Jason didn't have some sort of counter for one.

But I do have to wonder; was it Jason that was working with Damian? Or was it this Wingman person that's running around?

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
    That’s more or less what I imagine the aftermath of the TTs drinking to much looks like
    Afterwards, young Jason Todd vowed to never condone or encourage underage drinking again, particularly Damian's. Having never seen Bruce drunk and having fond memories of drinking with Talia, he didn't anticipate that the Waynes all become teetotalers for a reason. He does now.

He does now.

Still, traumatic as it was, he filed the memory of the experience away. Life has taught him that having a berserker drunk in his back pocket is a great way to take down unsuspecting enemies.

(The story we aren't getting, but the one Jason deserves.)

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

tumblr_plaij24g7z1syvn07_1280.jpg

Scalera's variant for 31

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post

Scalera's variant for 31
    That’s nice.

Scalera's variant for 31
    Beautiful. I wish there were a better pic for coloring it. But I guess I just have to wait for the cover.

Oh, but now that I think about it, this is just perfect in just B&W.

Really a beautiful illustration.

Scalera's variant for 31
    Ooooh I saw that before but I didnt know it was a cover, its beautiful! I wonder if Scalera will be doing any more covers

Beautiful!! Really wish Scalera would stay for some 6 issues like he did before.

D*mned Prince of Gotham JasonTodd428's Avatar

Scalera's variant for 31
    Very nice. Love the sepia tone this has.
    Last edited by JasonTodd428; 01-16-2019 at 04:21 PM.
    Supporting LION FORGE COMICS and other independent publishers.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Oh my goodness gracious! I've been bamboozled!

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change. AVATAR AANG