Page 206 of 285 FirstFirst ... 106156196202203204205206207208209210216256 ... LastLast
Results 3,076 to 3,090 of 4267

Jason Todd- 1
    Mongul- 0

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sergard View Post
    Oh that's Bruce XD

I was confused why are Tim and Damian so giggly to each other and Jason angrily said his own name

Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    Oh that's Bruce XD

I was confused why are Tim and Damian so giggly to each other and Jason angrily said his own name
    "Bruce" is Damian. The batboys are age-reversed. So Damian is the oldest, then Tim (look at the coffee cup, it even has his logo), Jason is the second youngest and Dick is the tiny giggly one.

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    Oh that's Bruce XD

I think that's Damian, and they're all reverse aged Robins. Look at the hair style of the littlest one; that's Dick. And then you have the tallest one, who is Tim, with a coffee in one hand and his phone in the other.

EDIT: ops. Late.

The BatFam Fashion Zine has stretch goals now.

STRETCH GOAL #1 !

we are just over 60 preorders, if we can reach 75 then ALL orders will receive one of these incredible bonus prints by @inkydandy

evinist: Detective Pikabat part 21

continuation: (artwork by evinist)
    Detective Pikabat 22*spoilers for Detective Pikachu Movie

continuation: (artwork by evinist)
    Detective Pikabat 22*spoilers for Detective Pikachu Movie

Awwww... Damn. This comic keeps getting even cuttier.

Soooo... going by the preview pages of Curse of the White Knight

spoilers:

Either Jason Blood is now a priest and has black/very dark hair, or we are dealing with a Father Todd in this verse. Or could be that Murphy created a new character. Seems like it's an occult detective trope character, so it could be the first case, but, who knows.
    end of spoilers

I guess we will know in issue 4.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaresh View Post
    Soooo... going by the preview pages of Curse of the White Knight

spoilers:

Either Jason Blood is now a priest and has black/very dark hair, or we are dealing with a Father Todd in this verse. Or could be that Murphy created a new character. Seems like it's an occult detective trope character, so it could be the first case, but, who knows.
    end of spoilers

I guess we will know in issue 4.
    spoilers:
    My guess is Jason Blood because of the long white streak and the glass of wine. Jason Todd's white streak normally looks different, more centered at the front instead of going all the way back. But it would be cool to see Father Todd again.
    end of spoilers

spoilers:
    My guess is Jason Blood because of the long white streak and the glass of wine. Jason Todd's white streak normally looks different, more centered at the front instead of going all the way back. But it would be cool to see Father Todd again.
    end of spoilers
    If he is, he definitely looks young.

spoilers:

If I'm not mistaken, he's supposed to be quite mature, much like Jim Corrigan (who is another character that sometimes has a white streak. But he's definitely not that guy). Older looking than Bruce.

Could be that Murphy has made a mix of the two. He doesn't seem to stick too much to the actual classic canon, for whatever reason (which is something I like). And had said that maybe Jason could show in this sequel, iirc. But, eh, yeah, I guess it's just that he made Blood a priest. That character showing up is a surprise I didn't see coming.
    end of spoilers

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

spoilers:
    Jason never died in the White Knight Universe, so he shouldn't have the streak anyways. That said, I do remember Murphy saying once that Jason's plotline would be picked up at the end of this series, to be the focus of the third saga
    end of spoilers

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

Finally got the DC Essentials and the Hiya Toys Red Hoods

The sculpting and the detail in both is amazing, and personally, I think the Essentials is THE Jason figure in the foreseeable future. Although I have to admit that as someone that also collects japanese action figures, the way is nearly impossible to pull any dynamic pose with any of the existent figures is pretty disappointing.

The articulation is there, but is just not enough.

And here is my current collection.

Jason Fabok

"Finishing up a page that's taken me DAYS to complete...but it's worth it. Batman:Three Jokers is my love letter to you; the Batman fans. You deserve the best and I want to give you my best. Here's a sneak peek at a panel. I absolutely love drawing Batgirl."

I hope we'll see Jason Todd soon.

Also, Jason Fabok's answer when asked if the story is in-continuity:

"It is, but isnt. We are doing what we want to do no matter the consequences to the main continuity. Some huge stuff will happen. Super gutsy stuff no one's ever done... hows that for hype?"
    Last edited by Sergard; 09-27-2019 at 07:49 AM.