Page 215 of 285 FirstFirst ... 115165205211212213214215216217218219225265 ... LastLast
Results 3,211 to 3,225 of 4267

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    Oh if it's still in the works I'm gonna stop thinking about it. ^^
    I like dissecting and guessing it because I thought it's fixed and they only need to announce it.

I wonder if they're gauging reaction now. See how many people are interested.
    I bet they are XD.
    I don't remember where I read it, but I remember reading that DiDio said that it stil wasn't a finished thing. And I can feel how it isn't: it lacks important recent events and characters in there, like the outlaws themselves, or stuff like Grayson or Forever Evil. And I feel like Flash and Green Arrow are lacking content. The Outsiders too, are nowhere to be found. And the whole Wildstorm (several not so recent bits).

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zaresh View Post
    I bet they are XD.
    I don't remember where I read it, but I remember reading that DiDio said that it stil wasn't a finished thing. And I can feel how it isn't: it lacks important recent events and characters in there, like the outlaws themselves, or stuff like Grayson or Forever Evil. And I feel like Flash and Green Arrow are lacking content. The Outsiders too, are nowhere to be found. And the whole Wildstorm (several not so recent bits).
    Since there are many members of the Bat-family and only one row, I just don't think those are important enough to mention. I'm actually surprised that they mentioned Batman and Red Robin training Gotham vigilantes since that didn't really go anywhere. Court of Owls at least shape how Gotham is defined from that era onward.

Since there are many members of the Bat-family and only one row, I just don't think those are important enough to mention. I'm actually surprised that they mentioned Batman and Red Robin training Gotham vigilantes since that didn't really go anywhere. Court of Owls at least shape how Gotham is defined from that era onward.
    Yeah, that part was a bit out of the left field for me. It didn't affect a lot of books, or impacted the characters involved in that storyline much. It's a weird choice, letting that in but not the whole time of Dick in Spiral, for example. Or letting Death of the family in: that one at least affected three? more books.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zaresh View Post
    Yeah, that part was a bit out of the left field for me. It didn't affect a lot of books, or impacted the characters involved in that storyline much. It's a weird choice, letting that in but not the whole time of Dick in Spiral, for example. Or letting Death of the family in: that one at least affected three? more books.
    Now that I think about it, I think that one's inclusion is because it's related to the Oz Effect and Jor-El, which is mentioned right under it. Jor-El is the big one.

Now that I think about it, I think that one's inclusion is because it's related to the Oz Effect and Jor-El, which is mentioned right under it. Jor-El is the big one.
    Mmmm, it could be that.

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

I was looking through my files, and man is kind of funny how many artists that have worked on RHATO over the years have gone to become pretty high profile artists afterwards: Rocafort, RB Silva, Joe Bennet, Javier Fernandez.

Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Attachment 87928

A pretty good cosplay of Jason and Artemis that I found (was actually looking for fanart).
    Cool cosplay. I wonder how the axe was made.
    I sometimes come across cosplays by chance too when looking for fanarts.
    There are some amazing Red Hood cosplays out there.
    It always amazes me how much effort and love cosplayers put into their costumes.

Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar

It seems like the Red Hood statue is out, weird, I was expecting it to be released until December.

spaceboykenny

a broken bird.

The preview for Event Leviathan #5 is out and Jason is officially on the clear.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    The preview for Event Leviathan #5 is out and Jason is officially on the clear.
    So that's their main suspect now, and considering its issue 5 of 6 this could legitimately be Leviathan.

Hmm, I was getting really into those theories surrounding Green Arrow, and him being in cahoots with Leviathan for X reasons, that feels a little less likely now, but we'll see I guess.

Also here's the preview link for anyone following this title.