Page 238 of 285 FirstFirst ... 138188228234235236237238239240241242248 ... LastLast
Results 3,556 to 3,570 of 4267

Quote Originally Posted by Sergard View Post
    Dexter Soy

Red Ronin commish #redronin

Damn, Dexter, don't make me miss you so hard.

Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar

Kate-Marie

@hh_dingdong

And since I know that we have some Roy Harper fans here, don't miss out on this perfect fanart for Roy's birthday.

Denise Zhang (@DeniseFanta)

Sae

I swear my thoughts just ran a mile a minute and this one took me a second to get.
    Thinking, 'the artist considers a panther to be Jasons animal counterpart and a wolf to be Damians? Hmm, I totally feel like it would be the opposite with Jason as a wolf and Damian as a panth ooooohhhhh, it IS Jason as a wolf with Damian and Damian as a panther with Jason.' Now I get it. Welp, I feel silly.

Beautiful work as usual from this artist and it turns out I totally agree with their animal counterpart choices.

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

And since I know that we have some Roy Harper fans here, don't miss out on this perfect fanart for Roy's birthday.

I can't believe they rather use Cry for Justice Roy than any from N52 or Rebirth.

Kate-Marie

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EILQ0HvX0AEeIfN?format=jpg

@hh_dingdong

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EISlllFWkAAB8Lt?format=jpg

Awesome! I totally dig the Post-Crisis Roy Harper fanart.

inkydandy

A TWIST
    Just some more playing around with this not-John-Wick-but-kinda thing.

Quote Originally Posted by RedBird View Post
    I swear my thoughts just ran a mile a minute and this one took me a second to get.
    Thinking, 'the artist considers a panther to be Jasons animal counterpart and a wolf to be Damians? Hmm, I totally feel like it would be the opposite with Jason as a wolf and Damian as a panth ooooohhhhh, it IS Jason as a wolf with Damian and Damian as a panther with Jason.' Now I get it. Welp, I feel silly.

Beautiful work as usual from this artist and it turns out I totally agree with their animal counterpart choices.
    Yeah, I guess they're pretty fitting for both (well, I think Jason is more fox-like, a coyote, maybe). And the art is really nice, eye catching, as usual.

Edited like four hours afterwards: I didn't realize I've read a fanfic that used a coyote alongside with Jason, even if it was a separate character who used Jason's Robin looks like some sort of skin/persona. Ha ha, I swear I didn't remember that bit until now. Themes wise (folklore wise, I guess, but I'm not familiar with american mythology. As far as I recall, the tend to be like kitsunes in Japan, and foxes in medieval European folklore. Wikipedia's info seems to go that way), I think that species fits Jason better than a common wolf
    Last edited by Zaresh; 11-02-2019 at 08:00 PM. Reason: addendum and grammar

More images that apparently came before the other three posted on inkydandy tumblr

Dumping these sequences here ha

Some more Jason vs The World, but now with a TWIST. Making these look like animation stills is pretty fun! If anything, it’s a good way of teaching myself how to use color tints to create a mood.

Never mind. My bad.
    Last edited by RedBird; 12-22-2019 at 09:23 PM.

Ask twitter though and they'll tell ya every character is better as a kitten XD

_nix08

I know it's meant to be the lining of his helmet but I always end up seeing it as a big contented smile.

Quote Originally Posted by RedBird View Post
    Ask twitter though and they'll tell ya every character is better as a kitten XD

_nix08

I know it's meant to be the lining of his helmet but I always end up seeing it as a big contented smile.
    The AK helmet was even more cat'-like, to the point I cannot unseen a cat mask when I see it.

Well, @RedBird, that was a very thought through post. It's not chessy at all: very late night conversations are a lot of fun when you end up deep into rabbit holes, discussing between geeky friends. I have had some of my most fun ones thag way, so, hey, I can relate xD. And I can see this one perfectly being brought into the table by Robin/Jason fans :3.