Page 262 of 285 FirstFirst ... 162212252258259260261262263264265266272 ... LastLast
Results 3,916 to 3,930 of 4267

Quote Originally Posted by Sergard View Post
    You're welcome!

On another note: I can't remember seeing those two sneak peeks in this thread, so sorry if this is double-posting:

David Messina

"...sometime people are so upsetting!" Still @rexlokus doing his magic on my pencil and ink!

Red Hood #41

Paolo Pantalena

Guess on which cover I am working on?

Jason facepalming like no one is a classic at this point.

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

I guess Pantalena is the cover artist for issue 43.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Dustin Lee Massey

I got some of these guys in over the weekend. They are available on my shop at Facebook.com/artmassey101/. I reworked issue #3 of Robin II miniseries. I know it’s supposed to be Tim Drake but I used Titans actor Curran Walters and Joaquin Phoenix as references. I also changed a lot of the cards to sneak in references to past Jokers. Specifically Heath Ledger and the Animated series. Enjoy!

Dustin Lee Massey

So when I did the print giveaway I was new to it and forgot to make it US only. Two of my winners were from outside the US. To make it up to them I let them choose a cover and I would rework it. @ryuismymain chose Nightwing #105. This guy was already on my radar and I have been planning on doing the new Nightwing costume from Titans anyway. I used both actors from the show and changed the background.

Dustin Lee Massey

I reworked issue #9 of Batman but it’s kind of a combination of several different covers that are very similar. Enjoy!

Movement's stiff but otherwise good, it reminds me of those old Batman movie adaptation comics in the 90s. They also tend to have stiff poses and movements as if they're drawn by following a screenshot.

By the way what are you guys best and worst Red Hood costume?

My favorite is the classic Under The Red Hood black leather jacket white shirt red helmet combo and the brown jacket black armor/tights red helmet (without the lips)

(I kinda want to see what the brown jacket black armor looks like if he wears tights all the way instead of cargo pants. Probably not as good though since it will be top heavy)

The current one looks really well drawn with a full head of hair and muscular Jason, because that short sleeves work really well with muscular arms, though the logo not so much because tzitzi said it looks like Madagascar penguin and I can't unsee it.

I also really like the mob boss suit with the Mortal Kombat mask and domino mask combo that one variant cover shows.

Least favorite is the Morrison Batman and Robin era, though I dig the red guns, and of course Battle for The Cowl

Don't really like Wingman either. So bulky, and of course I don't like the lips helmet or the Iron Man helmet since it reminds me of Iron Man

Don't really like the DC YOU costume unless Rocafort draws it because the fold in his vest-hood-jacket thing makes him look fat sometimes.

I find the Arkham Knight costume too complex and has so many busy details so I don't like that either.
    Last edited by Restingvoice; 12-06-2019 at 10:17 PM.

My favorite costume is Medri's, the vest and the cargo pants make for a utilitarian approach while the helmet has the perfect amount of detail without going Handsome Squidward.

Then is a tie between the Rebirth and the N52 (sans handsome Squidward helmet of course)

The UTRH one

Then Woods' Poor man Ermac

A power gap

Morrison's Pill Helmet.

Mine would be the look he had in Countdown, which isn't much different from the UtH one.

I like Morrison's red hood costume, it's pretty in my eyes, even if it's, er, absolutely not practical, and tone deaf for the character previous story and tone (what a surprise). His Batman costume in BftC was awful.

I like a lot of lots the Rebirth one, way better than the one he had in N52 even when they're really look alike. I have a neutral opinion about the RH/A costume, and I love the Arkham Knight costume but I dislike the white and red Red Hood costume in the DLC. I don't like Wingman's costume, and I've grown to like the current look. The formal suit in the previous arc was stylish, loved it. I don't like the Hush design a lot, but coats are cool. And I'm neutral to the costume for the 3 Jokers.

Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zaresh View Post
    Jason facepalming like no one is a classic at this point.
    Indeed. Iconic facepalm:

Batman Robin 10 Jason Todd facepalm.jpg

That's beautiful but kinda reminds me of Mortal Kombat!

JJMK (Talon Dick and Jason)

Quote Originally Posted by hova4life View Post
    That's beautiful but kinda reminds me of Mortal Kombat!
    Ultimately that is the biggest problem of Woods' design, unless is colored, the first thing that brings to mind is MK ninjas. Lacks on its own of anything that really brings up to mind Jason or Red Hood. Having the Red Bat would've helped immensely with that, but they had to go with that dumb emblem that is meaningless.

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Woods’ proposed Prince of Gotham design reminds me of Tony Stark.

I wonder when or if Alfred's fate will be mentioned in RH:O.

nockuth

I wonder when or if Alfred's fate will be mentioned in RH:O.
    You can be sure someone will get a bullet in them for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    You can be sure someone will get a bullet in them for it.
    Like who?
    I just hope that Artemis and Bizarro will be back (to normal) when Jason gets the news.
    He'll need the emotional support.