Page 266 of 285 FirstFirst ... 166216256262263264265266267268269270276 ... LastLast
Results 3,976 to 3,990 of 4267

Just letting you guys know.

Jason won 'Best Comeback Villain of the Year' in Harley Quinn: Villain of the Year.

Last edited by RedBird; 12-11-2019 at 11:00 AM.

Some more panels for context.

Quote Originally Posted by Aahz View Post
    At least in Kings Run Huntress is again portrait as part of the Batfamily.

The biggest problem I see with such a team up is that most of the Batgirls have a pretty strong connection to one of the other Robins. Barbara and Helena with to Dick and Cass and Steph to Tim, so many fans would not be happy if they and up in team book with Jason.

I but I would like to see more team up story arcs with Jason and Batfamily members he hasn't teamed up with yet (with Damian and Cass being the ones I would like to see most).
    Cass? Eh, maybe down the line sometime. Damian?
    Yeah, that's not going to happen anytime soon. The youngest Robin royally screwed up any chance of that for the time being.

Quote Originally Posted by RedBird View Post

Jason and Selina? Well, Jason I can believe. Honestly, half-surprised HE isn't doing what a certain bird-brain is. Selina though, just seems so out of place.

I was going to show my indignation about Jason being judged as a villain (edit: not really, really), buuuuuuuuuuuuut..
    I have to say, those panels are hilarious. And kind of on point.
    And he's The Best, so, whaaaatever ^_________^.
    Edit: right. Selina too. Way to be arbitrary with this villain cathegory, what the heck
    Last edited by Zaresh; 12-11-2019 at 10:55 AM.

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

Just letting you guys know.

Jason won 'Best Comeback Villain of the Year' in Harley Quinn: Year of the Villain.

This costume sucks and I can't wait for it to be retired.

I just realized that, by "villain", they probably mean "rogue". Not quite the same, but that could fit both Selina and Jason for me.

(And now I'm going to go play my modded Skyrim after four (4) days of warring with that nightmare of a venture).

Anyway, Fanfic time!

5 chapters in, and "Latchkey" is an interesting take. Why? Because it focuses on Tim following (and supporting) Batman and Jason Todd Robin from "behind the scenes" (though the Bats seem fully aware of his knowledge anyway).

True, I wouldn't classify myself as a Tim fan, but I don't hate him. In this, Jason takes him under his wing, and acts as a big brother to the neglected Tim. So, yes. A fluff story, but good in its own right.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post

This costume sucks and I can't wait for it to be retired.
    Fatality...

Side note, was the hood just loose and tucked into the tuxedo or actually stitched on, that's what I wanna know XD

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Anyway, Fanfic time!

5 chapters in, and "Latchkey" is an interesting take. Why? Because it focuses on Tim following (and supporting) Batman and Jason Todd Robin from "behind the scenes" (though the Bats seem fully aware of his knowledge anyway).

True, I wouldn't classify myself as a Tim fan, but I don't hate him. In this, Jason takes him under his wing, and acts as a big brother to the neglected Tim. So, yes. A fluff story, but good in its own right.
    Related to that kind of story, "Chirp" is a fanfic that I'm currently following and is about a kid Tim helping Batman and Robin (well, more like trying to). It started with Dick as Robin, but has been about Jason for a few chapters already; and it's a fun, safe for work read.

"Like a Good Neighbor", too, kind of fits the same themes, even if it's a young adult Tim, and he's not really helping Robin: more like the opposite, actually (because this is Damian as Robin. But he kind of helps a certain bat, namely, Jason. Kind of. Well, relatively kind of. Ok, maybe it's not that much like the other story). It's mostly safe for work so far (teen audience), but it's JayTim shipping. That being said, it's really good: well written and very fun.

I'm currently trying (as in, "let's see what comes from this madness") to write a crossover fic between the DCU and the TES universe. I've like, one chapter published in AO3; but I already have the next one half-way done. Maybe I'll update it tomorrow or this weekend. I'm having too much fun writing this story, to the point that it's kind of addictive. If only I had more time! In case you guys want to give it a try, it's here: Snowberries and Maple Wood It's in English. You can guess it's going to sound a bit awkward (I have some broken English issues). And I also kind of have a problem with purple prose, to be honest. But it's probably going to be teen aimed most of the time, and I don't want to go into deep romance territory, of any sort, yet.

And now, I'm going to play that game.

I like the MK Ninja costume because I love the MK Ninjas. But I totally get why people don't like it. I prefer the helmet anyway as well.

Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar

Who is the woman next to Jason?

Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar

chingsty

Javechan

I didn't know that Jason Todd (Curran Walters) has a cameo in Crisis on Infinite Earths.

It was very brief.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sergard View Post
    Who is the woman next to Jason?
    It looks like Talia. Even though the costume is not accurate to the green one she often wears now, but it reminds me of her.