Page 276 of 285 FirstFirst ... 176226266272273274275276277278279280 ... LastLast
Results 4,126 to 4,140 of 4267

So it's really just all the other Batfam but Bruce that he is cool with. I guess it would take one of the Batam kipnapped. Which is rare.

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    So it's really just all the other Batfam but Bruce that he is cool with. I guess it would take one of the Batam kipnapped. Which is rare.
    Add Damian there to that list with Bruce.
    Dick, well, isn't Dick right now. So he's out of the picture. And Jason and Tim haven't really talked much in quite awhile, so hard to know where they stand on everything.

Okay so before Ric. We can at least know for sure Dick and babs. What about Batwoman, Catwoman or Cain? I'm curious why would it work with Dick and Not Bruce.

Okay so before Ric. We can at least know for sure Dick and babs. What about Batwoman, Catwoman or Cain? I'm curious why would it work with Dick and Not Bruce.
    Batwoman? Sure. She even had a cameo during Jason's travels, helping him out a bit and giving him a ride afterward. Selina... Don't know. Especially since the break-up. And he simply hasn't interacted with Cass enough. The only time I'm aware of, was when Bruce still had amnesia during New52. And that was basically when they met for the first time, ever.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

I honestly have to wonder how a team up with Bruce and Jason would be if he had to work with Bruce.
    When they're in good terms, Batman gave Jason the second in command in Batman Incorporated, leading a team of presumed dead heroes because he's been on both sides, evil and good, and he knows how things work.

When partnering together, he lets him uses his gun but in a non-lethal way.

Banter-wise, Bruce is mission-focused and Jason trash talks the enemy. I don't remember if they talk to each other beyond what's the mission's about, but when friendly, they can have a rare sentimental moment of Jason's Robinhood. When not, Jason will bluntly diss Bruce's method.

Batman: "This could be dangerous"
    Red Hood: "Are you serious?! That's been the case every time we go out. No wonder you lost so many of us."

Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar

kenny

cahrl

RUSKE (from 2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    If 5G is a timeskip (seems likely - Jon's meant to be an adult), then the entire line would be affected. Young Justice would almost certainly go with a new generation like the show did. Red Hood could just continue - Jason would just be older. Batgirl could be handed back to one of Barbara's pre-Flashpoint successors (both Cassandra and Stephanie are a lot younger than Babs, especially since she was aged up to late twenties recently).
    Ugh. I dread it if that's the case.

I don't know why DC thinks anyone wants a time skip, and not a restoration.

Hopefully the time skip will only effect SOME characters, like the characters that were originally effected during new52. That would help realign some things.

That's the best case scenario imo.

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

Cute little nod to the Outlaws in today's Flash Forward #4

I love the idea of the Outlaws of Justice. Lobdell should brought back his old pitch (hilariously relevant after Doomsday's Clock end) and have multiple Outlaws team-up.

Yeah that was kind of a neat reference, also cool to see a Red Lantern version of Jason.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post

I love the idea of the Outlaws of Justice. Lobdell should brought back his old pitch (hilariously relevant after Doomsday's Clock end) and have multiple Outlaws team-up.
    I am so grateful that we didn't get Booth's regular colourist for this one. Not that they aren't bad, but they don't really fit his drawings.

Quote Originally Posted by Sergard View Post
    I like the style of these two a lot: nice colour palette, and cool urban style.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post

That last spread looks very 90s

Nevermind. The whole thing looks very 90s