Page 46 of 285 FirstFirst ... 364243444546474849505696146 ... LastLast

ExploringTheTimeLab reviews the Annual. I've been waiting for this and as usual, very comprehensive and worth reading.

[Link]

Quote Originally Posted by Sergard View Post
    On Reddit, someone suggested that the box content could be Jason's most cherished memory, the one he gave away in the old RHatO run.
    I don't know why and how this memory should be in the mystery box (and I'd actually prefer the content to be something else that better fits all the in-story reactions shown so far). But I like the thought of Jason having this memory back. It's such a heartwarming moment with Bruce.
    That's a nice theory actually. Not in term of its power over Jason, but rather the sentimental value. Did Jason get it back after the memory loss arc or S'Aru still has it, I can't remember.

Every time I'm more and more convinced that it's an item that is emotionaly tied to Jason alone, and only bears meaning for him; and that Damian was theatening to destroy it, not using it against Jason. Or wasn't even really aware of what was inside the box, even.

That, or it really was nothing but a random plot device that we will never see again. I hope it's not this case.

Could be the whole reason why Jason is doing what he's doing too: fighting against the evil of the world, from before his days as Robin even. Some new background story. Or yeah, I guess it could be that cherished memory .

Have you guys seen this statue!? It's so adorable!

I NEED IT NOW

Q-Master Diorama, Batman Family diorama by Qmx
    U$199,95 julho 2019

Quote Originally Posted by RedBird View Post

I NEED IT NOW

U$199,95 julho 2019
    The face of Tim is a bit off, but it's a very cool statue. Lovely.

Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by G-Potion View Post
    ExploringTheTimeLab reviews the Annual. I've been waiting for this and as usual, very comprehensive and worth reading.

[Link]
    That's a great analysis. The only thing I'm disagreeing with is that part "Red Arrow gave Damian the idea that Red Hood betrayed him."
    Red Arrow confronted Damian about the betrayal at the end of TT 26, so after Damian had stolen the mystery box from Alfred. Red Arrow only came to the same conclusion and went a little further by even suggesting that Jason IS The Other - something Damian never mentions in the Annual. So Damian probably doesn't share that opinion.

I'd also like to point out - even if it isn't connected to Jason, that
    spoilers:
    in the TT Annual, on the page with all that monitors, Roundhouse, Red Arrow and Djinn have an evil grin.
    end of spoilers

I wonder if that means something or if it's just artistic choice.

About the statue/figurine: Jason and Damian are on point with their little squabbling, Jason pushing Damian's face away and Damian kicking Jason in the shoulder. But I miss Cass. I think a lot of fans consider her Bruce' kid too. Barbara on the other hand never had a "Batman's/Bruce' child" status.

I NEED IT NOW

SO CUTE!! Batman is even smiling.

I NEED IT NOW

U$199,95 julho 2019
    This is really cute!

Quote Originally Posted by Sergard View Post
    About the statue/figurine: Jason and Damian are on point with their little squabbling, Jason pushing Damian's face away and Damian kicking Jason in the shoulder. But I miss Cass. I think a lot of fans consider her Bruce' kid too. Barbara on the other hand never had a "Batman's/Bruce' child" status.
    I was under the impression that Cass is one of Bruce's adopted kids. Is that fanon?

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lirica View Post
    This is really cute!

I was under the impression that Cass is one of Bruce's adopted kids. Is that fanon?
    I think she was but don’t think she currently is post FP

Incredible Member

cass has really been more of a filler bat character post FP

Quote Originally Posted by Darkcrusade25 View Post
    cass has really been more of a filler bat character post FP
    Let's hope that she'll be treated better in Outsiders.
    I'm curious how Dexter Soy will draw her. If I remember correctly, we never saw her face in RHatO.

I wish DC would give Soy something to draw while Outsiders is indefinitely postponed.
    I'm actually surprised that Soy isn't drawing RHatO #32 while Woods is taking a one-issue-break.

I NEED IT NOW

U$199,95 julho 2019
    This is amazing!.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

@travisty1017: Working on a commission! I have a few days between pages so If you’re interested, I can get one or two in. First come first serve!!

@travisty1017: Warm up/thumbnail from a few days ago. I normally hate inking but I have been experimenting with rendering styles and just wanted to see how it would look. Opinions/criticism is welcome. Be gentle though, I’m fragile 😉 #dccomics #redhood #jasontodd

@thatwhitebox: [batfam] Watched Kingsman for the first time recently and couldn’t unsee Eggsy as Jason so- #kingsman #jasontodd

Oh my God, I want that statue!

Quote Originally Posted by G-Potion View Post

[Link]
    That is a great review... It really was a sad issue because both Damian and Jason are cut-off from their family and it has been painful and now they lost the connection they had to one another too... They can (and I am sure will) rebuild from this but yeah, sad for them both.

Quote Originally Posted by Schumiac View Post
    Oh my God, I want that statue!

That is a great review... It really was a sad issue because both Damian and Jason are cut-off from their family and it has been painful and now they lost the connection they had to one another too... They can (and I am sure will) rebuild from this but yeah, sad for them both.
    And Jason did try to talk it out, but whatever is in that box, triggered Jason in a cold rage enough to do a number on Damian. So, it really is something quite personal to him.