Page 51 of 285 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101151 ... LastLast

Love the Slade Jason ones. AK logo on Jason's piggy and Slade's is blind in one eye lol.

Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar

Mayh Ink.: "Blood Hood" (There's also a Nightwing - "Bloodwing" - version)

Boo Boo The Fool (@allyallyorange)

Last edited by Sergard; 02-07-2019 at 09:06 AM. Reason: forgot to post a fanart

I can always count on seeing amazing Jason fanart when coming in here! So good!

Sorry, I forgot to post a fanart in my previous post. Here's the third fanart of Boo Boo The Fool (@allyallyorange).

And that's the fourth one.

JJMK

And a (probably very bad) google translation:

black box: Dick Grayson, Nightwing (2n years old, the eldest son) (sorry, I forgot to copy the Korean text)
    black bubbles: I want to be treated like you! 나도, 형 대접 받고 싶다!!!
    Damian: What is it, Grayson? 뭐냐,그레이슨.
    What/Where are you looking at? 뭘봐?
    Black box: Up, not down. 위 아래가 없음
    Dick ... No, you just ... just grow up healthy ... ...아니, 너는 그냥... 건강하게만 자라다오...
    Tim: Concentration. Let's make the family relationship stronger later, brother. 집중. 가족 관계는 나중에 돈독히 하도록 해, 형.
    black box: A draft - 기시감
    Dick: Yes, Bru- ... No, Tim no, my, no, you ... 네, 브루... 아니, 팀 아니, 내, 아니, 너...
    Jason: YO!
    It's a little late. 좀 늦었지.
    Dick: Jason! 재이슨!.
    Black bubbles: Once you ... 너도 한 때는 ....
    Robin Jason: Nice to meet you. 반가워, 형!
    I'm the new Robin. 나는 새 로빈이야.
    Jason: What? 야려?
    야리냐? - ??? [I have no idea what that means]
    Dick: You are the worst!!!! - 네가 제일 나빠!!!
    Jason: What? ㅁ, ㅜ머?
    Dick: Plunge a knife into my chest!!! 형 가슴에 대못을 박고!!!

Ha, those ones by @allyallyorange are great.

Does this count as a RH fanart? ;p

https://twitter.com/rayinthedeep

@G-Potion: It surely does. The stuff looks cute.

Mayh Ink.

While waiting for the RH:O #31 preview (still waiting) I've reread the solicitation for the issue.

Red Hood and Arsenal began this investigation of the Underlife together in Beijing, and this is where it ends: in an abandoned prison in Mexico. With Roy Harper having passed, Jason Todd finds himself teamed with an ally he couldn’t have imagined—Wingman! (But wait—wasn’t Jason the face beneath Wingman’s mask in BATMAN INCORPORATED?!) When it is all over, Red Hood arrives at a conclusion that will shake the streets of Gotham City…forever?
    I wonder how everything will fall into place. Beijing/Suzie Su, the drugs, Underlife, Solitary being Jason's dad, the prison in Mexico, Wingman, the Mondays, Bunker, Dog ... - there are so many puzzle pieces.

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

I don’t think the Suzuki Su thing (if it’s ever brought up) is gonna come up until next arc tbh

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
    I don’t think the Suzuki Su thing (if it’s ever brought up) is gonna come up until next arc tbh
    I don't think Suzie and her sisters will make an appearance in the near future (although I really like them) but Jason has already found the drugs last issue because of which Jason and Roy visited Suzie in the Annual. I'm curious why Solitary/the Underlife distributes these tainted drugs in the first place. Especially since Solitary was a drug dealer in the past and hated the job/felt guilty because his wife became an addict because of him. But so far, Solitary doesn't look very bothered about his current criminal activities.

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sergard View Post
    I don't think Suzie and her sisters will make an appearance in the near future (although I really like them) but Jason has already found the drugs last issue because of which Jason and Roy visited Suzie in the Annual. I'm curious why Solitary/the Underlife distributes these tainted drugs in the first place. Especially since Solitary was a drug dealer in the past and hated the job/felt guilty because his wife became an addict because of him. But so far, Solitary doesn't look very bothered about his current criminal activities.
    When I was talking about Suzie and her sisters, I was mainly referring to how they might not like each other but will always protect the black sheep regardless. Given how Lobdell wrote that interaction, it seems unlikely that it won’t be brought up in some future arc.