Page 55 of 285 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965105155 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Sergard View Post
    It's a short story. And nearly the whole batfamily seems to be part of it. I don't think that Jason will appear in a lot of panels.
    But I'm already confused because Jason isn't wearing any logo. On the other hand, seeing Duke and Jason in a panel is nice. I wished those two would hang out more.
    I loved their dynamic in Tony Patrick's "Role Call" (and Catwoman's involvement added the final touch.)

(source)
    It was just an error on the inker's part.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    And the monkey paw is from a fable. For every finger, it grants a wish, but each wish comes with an unseen cost. For example, if you wished for a lot of money, you would get it. But then find out you got that money because a close relative died and that was the inheritance or whatever.
    Omg thank you for this explanation. I never really got the meaning and always forgot about it before I had the chance to look it up.

So many things happened since last time I was here.

First, Jason showing up in YJ. I'm suprised, but at the same time not really because Brandon Vietti's face when they were asked if there's a chance for Jason to appear told me everything I need to know. I don't care much about the show to be honest, but I will give it a chance if Jason got an arc.

Second, Jason finally is getting his hair back!!

Third, Alfred defending Jason and making it clear that's he is part of this family was great. Finally someone standing up for Jason for once! And the whole thing between Damian and Jason turning out to be a misunderstanding was exactly as I predicted and I'm glad that my trust in Antone wasn't misplaced because I know he wouldn't let him be a traitor.

And last, the mixed feelings I have about Bendis being clearly interested in Jason. I'm glad that more creators are getting interested in Jason because Lobdell isn't going to write him forever and he does needs some new blood, but Bendis.

Quote Originally Posted by Rise View Post
    So many things happened since last time I was here.

First, Jason showing up in YJ. I'm suprised, but at the same time not really because Brandon Vietti's face when they were asked if there's a chance for Jason to appear told me everything I need to know. I don't care much about the show to be honest, but I will give it a chance if Jason got an arc.

Second, Jason finally is getting his hair back!!

Third, Alfred defending Jason and making it clear that's he is part of this family was great. Finally someone standing up for Jason for once! And the whole thing between Damian and Jason turning out to be a misunderstanding was exactly as I predicted and I'm glad that my trust in Antone wasn't misplaced because I know he wouldn't let him be a traitor.

And last, the mixed feelings I have about Bendis being clearly interested in Jason. I'm glad that more creators are getting interested in Jason because Lobdell isn't going to write him forever and he does needs some new blood, but Bendis.
    Yeah, with you on that one. Never read Bendis until he took over the Superman line. Gave it a go, and now wish he never touched it.

@Flaffizz (and here's the story behind the artworks)

These are heartwarming <3 The whole idea is.

Mighty Member

So is it possible that Bunker and Wingman will join Jaybird in Gotham City for the next story arc? He doesn't really have a supporting cast at the moment anyway.
    Imagine being proud to have negative traits. I can’t relate.

DC: Justice League, The Flash, Justice League Dark, Superman, Action Comics, Green Arrow, Justice League Odyssey, The Terrifics, Teen Titans, Titans, Brimstone, Female Furies, Damage, Heroes In Crisis

Marvel: The Punisher, Cosmic Ghost Rider, Venom, X-23, Cloak and Dagger, Jessica Jones, Sentry

Indies: Unnatural, Jeepers Creepers, Project Superpowers, Black Hammer, Ninja-K

Quote Originally Posted by The Anti-Geek View Post
    So is it possible that Bunker and Wingman will join Jaybird in Gotham City for the next story arc? He doesn't really have a supporting cast at the moment anyway.
    Sure seems like it. Though, Jason does seem to be making a detour before going to Gotham himself.

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Anti-Geek View Post
    Seems likely both will in some capacity, though I suspect that whatever organization is backing Jason will help fill out his support case too.

Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar

@gothamtwinks: "good girl"

Ah there it is, Dog fan art.

Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar

Pete Woods: "Enough ranting for today. Here’s some comics stuff. Desk shot. It’s all I can show you right now."

Aptly named. Remind me of Soy's Choke drink.

Pete Woods: "Enough ranting for today. Here’s some comics stuff. Desk shot. It’s all I can show you right now."

The face of that fish is so... happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaresh View Post
    The face of that fish is so... happy.
    Reminds me of this.