Page 66 of 285 FirstFirst ... 165662636465666768697076116166 ... LastLast

Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sergard View Post
    I know that the cover is a reference to this artwork (Batman and Robin #12, also drawn by Gleason).
    But it's still strange to see Jason being smaller than Dick and consequently so much smaller than Bruce.

I was going to ask about this lol It was my understanding that Jason's supposed to be the tallest (and broadest due to muscle?) of the robins, but I also thought that could've been fanon. Thanks for clarifying.

Incredible Member

Is this fact true. In what issue did this happen?

https://www.instagram.com/dc24x7/p/B...d=l8hcorlj5q6l

Quote Originally Posted by gwhh View Post

Don't think it's canon anywhere. Although in the Future End issue he did say this. Unclear whether it's figuratively or literally.

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gwhh View Post

That's taking at face value certain bits of dialogue from the Future's End issue, that could be read as Jason having immortality and/or a regeneration factor. We know for a fact he doesn't heals fast though, he needed nearly a month to heal from Batman's beatdown in issue 25.

More teasing from Woods.

Desk shot: This book is getting weird & it’s a lot of fun.

Seriously though. The story we’ve got mapped out over the next few months has me feeling that Jason Todd is on track to be one of the most interesting characters in the DCU. Excited to be here for the beginning
    https://twitter.com/thatpetewoods/st...93900031561729

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Seems safe to assume that Jason visiting Paris is just a cover and he’s actually going somewhere completely different.

Every time the team shares their excitement over this book direction, my worries are somewhat eased. And yeah, this looks like Cthulhu, I mean, All Caste. I will be the happiest person if they manage to combine the crime lord and mythical aspects and make it a unique blend for Jason.

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

I kind of think that the whole crime lord thing is just a front and he’s gonna be using the resources he gets from it for something else.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    That's taking at face value certain bits of dialogue from the Future's End issue, that could be read as Jason having immortality and/or a regeneration factor. We know for a fact he doesn't heals fast though, he needed nearly a month to heal from Batman's beatdown in issue 25.

More teasing from Woods.

Someone, somewhere, has heard me wishing for more pulp in my RHatO. Maybe some Great Old One heard me. Maybe I'm just lucky the writer is keeping adding stuff I just love.

However it is, oh em geeee, I could die now, just because this feels pulp adventuresque. The problem is, this mix could be a total "No" to other people who don't like to mix their genres. Jason is technically a street level character (as much as Bruce or any other bat or arrow), so...

I'm curious and somewhat excited.

Edit: and Woods just said that he was aiming for that Lovecraft vibe. I feel joyous.
    Last edited by Zaresh; 02-26-2019 at 10:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaresh View Post
    Edit: and Woods just said that he was aiming for that Lovecraft vibe. I feel joyous.
    So I was right about Chthulu heh. Cool!

Quote Originally Posted by G-Potion View Post
    So I was right about Chthulu heh. Cool!
    Very cool .
    Question now is, when and where does he go through this bizarre adventure. Would it had to do with Essence, or with Bizarro and Artemis' whereabouts, maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by Zaresh View Post
    Very cool .
    Question now is, when and where does he go through this bizarre adventure. Would it had to do with Essence, or with Bizarro and Artemis' whereabouts, maybe?
    Maybe both?

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post

More teasing from Woods.

That looks like a bizarre Cheshire cat. Maybe a hallucination arc like the Knightmares one in King's run right now?

D*mned Prince of Gotham JasonTodd428's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Maybe both?
    Please, please let it have to do with both. I'd be a very happy reader if it was.
    Supporting LION FORGE COMICS and other independent publishers.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Oh my goodness gracious! I've been bamboozled!

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change. AVATAR AANG