Page 69 of 285 FirstFirst ... 195965666768697071727379119169 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 4267
    Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar

How old is Jason suppose to be currently?
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    How old is Jason suppose to be currently?
    Thats not really clear. He is often treated as if he was in his early twenties, but technically he can't be much older than Tim (who is still 16).

I figured he would be at least 21. He is old enough to drink alcohol legally in the U.S. right?
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    I figured he would be at least 21. He is old enough to drink alcohol legally in the U.S. right?
    Well, legally, Jason is still dead. So, chances are he's using a fake ID anyway. But 21 would be the legal age.

If Tim is 16 (again), that would make Jason 18-19 years old. But Rebirth/New52 may have bumped Jason's age up a year or two for all I know. And technically, he and Cass are supposed to be within months (or less) of one another as well.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    And technically, he and Cass are supposed to be within months (or less) of one another as well.
    That was pre flash point, the new Cass seems to be Tims age or maybe even a bit younger.

Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar

I miss adult Cass. Some fanfic writers made her and Jason half siblings (with Cass being older), which doesn't really make a lot of sense because of their different ethnicities, but it was an interesting dynamic to explore. It's different from the romantic Robin and Batgirl dynamic of Dick/Babs or Tim/Steph.

Quote Originally Posted by Sergard View Post
    I miss adult Cass. Some fanfic writers made her and Jason half siblings (with Cass being older), which doesn't really make a lot of sense because of their different ethnicities, but it was an interesting dynamic to explore. It's different from the romantic Robin and Batgirl dynamic of Dick/Babs or Tim/Steph.
    The real kicker here, is that the two have barely interacted at all.

A number of fanfics have interesting interactions between them that seem like they would fit within comic continuity though.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sergard View Post
    I miss adult Cass. Some fanfic writers made her and Jason half siblings (with Cass being older), which doesn't really make a lot of sense because of their different ethnicities, but it was an interesting dynamic to explore.
    Shiva was one of the 3 candidates for Jason's biological mother in DitF.

And it is possible that Shiva was originally also only supposed to be half Asian.

Btw. it is kind of strange that they have cast Cass with a fully Asians actress for Birds of Prey, while many of the asian characaters in the TV shows are played by Half Asian actors.

Quote Originally Posted by Aahz View Post
    Does anybody know where to find higher resolution version of this?
    Hey Aahz, whilst I didn't find a higher resolution of the image sequenced like that, I did find the separate character models in a slightly higher resolution.
    They kinda differ in sizes though, sorry. The teen Robin one is much bigger for some reason, and the red hood one seems like it was originally facing right, as seen here, and must have been reversed in that low resolution image of the character models all together.

I believe those designs are from Jon Suzuki by the way, as are these...

Judd Winick OG Design

Jon Suzuki Refined Design

Extraordinary Member

Thanks for the images.

RedBird, you're awesome, you're in my Very Cool Book now .

Quote Originally Posted by Aahz View Post
    Shiva was one of the 3 candidates for Jason's biological mother in DitF.

And it is possible that Shiva was originally also only supposed to be half Asian.

Btw. it is kind of strange that they have cast Cass with a fully Asians actress for Birds of Prey, while many of the asian characaters in the TV shows are played by Half Asian actors.
    Talk about quite the switch.