Page 86 of 285 FirstFirst ... 367682838485868788899096136186 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,290 of 4267

Quote Originally Posted by Sergard View Post
    I've seen those rumors too. The idea sounds stupid. Why should Slade do that?
    I'd rather see another fan favorite idea: Jason somehow becoming Slade's apprentice.
    While I don't know about "Apprentice", it did occur to me that Slade's own children along with Jason would be the start of an "Anti-" Titans team.

That said, no telling where they are going with it. What seems to be a different costume might not mean anything.

Jason will be a series regular on Titans.

https://comicbook.com/dc/2019/04/02/...eries-regular/

At this point, I'm starting to wondering if they're going to try something completely different with the Titans in this universe. Similarly to what Marvel has done with the MCU. Some nods and general concepts, but that's all. It seems that there are so many characters and concepts banned from what they are allowed to use in the shows, and when not, they are already doing some changes that kind of feel original (like puting Cyborg in he DP, even if as a guest member, for a long time), that maybe... Maybe this is the start of a new team of Titans we didn't see until know, with new dynamics. And maybe Jason will finally have his own Titans' generation. I don't know, but I doubt they would put a regular who would have a big part, as an antagonist or a villain to the main cast, with how episodic the first season was, and how many characters they already have for the second season to work with.
    Last edited by Zaresh; 04-03-2019 at 07:50 AM.

Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    While I don't know about "Apprentice", it did occur to me that Slade's own children along with Jason would be the start of an "Anti-" Titans team.

That said, no telling where they are going with it. What seems to be a different costume might not mean anything.
    I don't like the term "anti". It suggests that Jason's team would be solely defined by, and therefore dependent on, being the opposite of the Titans.
    For example, the Outlaws aren't an anti-Titans team. The teams are different, sure, but both follow their own path independently and save innocent people on the way.
    How would an anti-Titans team even look like? Especially since Jason and Dick actually have a lot in common.

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Pete Woods- Deskshot: Isn’t it hot in that mask?
    E43DFF92-AE07-46B8-B4EA-F5068A548662.jpg

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Any guess whose taking off his mask? Essence?

Maybe his assassin mommy, Talia?

But, probably Essence.

Yeah, Essence would be my guess too.
    The highlights in the hair create the illusion that Jason has a white streak.
    That makes me wonder if we'll one day get a story arc in which the white streak will return.

Quote Originally Posted by Sergard View Post
    I don't like the term "anti". It suggests that Jason's team would be solely defined by, and therefore dependent on, being the opposite of the Titans.
    For example, the Outlaws aren't an anti-Titans team. The teams are different, sure, but both follow their own path independently and save innocent people on the way.
    How would an anti-Titans team even look like? Especially since Jason and Dick actually have a lot in common.
    Personally, don't see it that way.

Take Outlaws. They wouldn't be brought into existence in what it looks like the context could be this season(obviously, I'm assuming at least a couple of things there).

As for what Dick and Jason have in common, Dick didn't seem to be on board with what Jason did to those cops.

While "Anti" might not be the best way to put it, it certainly feels like a line that Dick is on one side of and Jason is on the other. Since it seems like some of the new characters might be as well, it seems like a possiblity.

Kenneth Rocafort "...OUTLAW... work in progress #DCUNIVERSE #dccomics"

And here's the instagram post with the following hashtags:
    #mitografia #kennethrocafort #dc #dccomics #comicbook #art illustration #illustrator #redhood #redhoodandtheoutlaws #jasontodd #batman #robin #gotham #design #designer #style #outlaw #outlaws #scottlobdell #cover #coverart #drawing #draweveryday #dailydrawing #sketch #copic #copicmultiliner #dcuniverse

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

Interesting!

Whatever he's working on with Lobdell will happen after issue 35 since we know Woods is working on that right now.

Nice. Look forward to seeing Rocafort's take on Jason's new look.

Maybe Rocafort is drawing the next annual?