Page 87 of 285 FirstFirst ... 377783848586878889909197137187 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,305 of 4267
    Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sergard View Post
    Maybe Rocafort is drawing the next annual?
    That's what I'm thinking.

Awesome :3 But wouldn't it be too soon for an annual already? Last one was with #25 and, iirc, that one came sooner that it should have, right?

Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zaresh View Post
    At this point, I'm starting to wondering if they're going to try something completely different with the Titans in this universe. Similarly to what Marvel has done with the MCU. Some nods and general concepts, but that's all. It seems that there are so many characters and concepts banned from what they are allowed to use in the shows, and when not, they are already doing some changes that kind of feel original (like puting Cyborg in he DP, even if as a guest member, for a long time), that maybe... Maybe this is the start of a new team of Titans we didn't see until know, with new dynamics. And maybe Jason will finally have his own Titans' generation. I don't know, but I doubt they would put a regular who would have a big part, as an antagonist or a villain to the main cast, with how episodic the first season was, and how many characters they already have for the second season to work with.
    Wonder if they will change his target from batman to the titans when he eventually dies and becomes Red Hood. Cause they wont really be able to use Batman that much ala Season finale and Dick gotta get off his hate boner with him. I like Jason as he wis way more brutal than Dick but Dick isn't that too far off. Also I hope the season improves in writing too cause the way Doom Patrol has been this season and how I look forward to each episode I want Titans to do the same.

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    Wonder if they will change his target from batman to the titans when he eventually dies and becomes Red Hood. Cause they wont really be able to use Batman that much ala Season finale and Dick gotta get off his hate boner with him. I like Jason as he wis way more brutal than Dick but Dick isn't that too far off. Also I hope the season improves in writing too cause the way Doom Patrol has been this season and how I look forward to each episode I want Titans to do the same.
    Plus if Titan's Dick has killed before and Jason-Dick have a better relationship than they do in the comics, it'll make more sense that Jason was pissed at Dick/titans for not avenging him.

Titans' Jason deserves his own TV series. It's sad that they can't really use Batman. I feel like for example Batman: The Cult could work well as a low-budget production.

I already said the day that episode was out that Titans Jason was too hard for me, but that, given the mood of the series, and how honestly not much morally better Dick was in the very end, I can deal with this version just fine: it's fitting. Dick, on the other hand... I guess they are going for the amending, atoning and rforming for Dick, turning him into a way less violent hero after whatever will happen next season; but it still makes me a bit, I don't know, uncomfortable, that they made him like that. Dick sure has a temper, can be petty too, and I could see him leaving someone to die if pushed; but asking Kori for burning that building, with the thugs still in there, eh...

Edit: if we're doing The Cult, I want an art direction that can catch my eyes :3.
    Last edited by Zaresh; 04-04-2019 at 03:41 PM.

Been watching Supernatural season 1 lately, and I can see why Jensen Ackles was chosen to voice Jason in Under the Red Hood, and has been a big fan ever since. Jensen's character, Dean Winchester, is practically Jason Todd, with his brother Sam, practically Dick Grayson (though, Dean is the older of the two). Half the time I'm watching it, I want to call Dean "Jason" and half expect other characters to call him that too.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Been watching Supernatural season 1 lately, and I can see why Jensen Ackles was chosen to voice Jason in Under the Red Hood, and has been a big fan ever since. Jensen's character, Dean Winchester, is practically Jason Todd, with his brother Sam, practically Dick Grayson (though, Dean is the older of the two). Half the time I'm watching it, I want to call Dean "Jason" and half expect other characters to call him that too.
    Yeah they have a lot in common, and I've seen a few crossover fics bringing them together or merging them into one person. I stopped watching the show around season 9 so I don't know how much Dean's changed since then.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaresh View Post
    Awesome :3 But wouldn't it be too soon for an annual already? Last one was with #25 and, iirc, that one came sooner that it should have, right?
    I don't know. The first annual was published at the end of August 2017, the second at the end of August 2018.
    So I would expect the third annual at the end of August 2019. I feel like that's close enough for Rocafort to start drawing.
    Especially since an annual has more pages than a regular comic issue.
    But maybe the third annual gets split like the second one. If I recall correctly, the part with Artemis and Bizarro was drawn by another artist.

Extraordinary Member

if Jason got a spinoff on DCU

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sergard View Post
    I don't know. The first annual was published at the end of August 2017, the second at the end of August 2018.
    So I would expect the third annual at the end of August 2019. I feel like that's close enough for Rocafort to start drawing.
    Especially since an annual has more pages than a regular comic issue.
    But maybe the third annual gets split like the second one. If I recall correctly, the part with Artemis and Bizarro was drawn by another artist.

Annuals week is in May,July and October this year