Page 89 of 285 FirstFirst ... 397985868788899091929399139189 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,335 of 4267
    Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar

fishtre (Jason is a fox. The artworks are from last year but I can't recall seeing them in the old appreciation thread and such beautifulness needs to be celebrated)

fishtre

fishtre (more outlines of Robin Jason fighting in the linked post)

Okay, here's the last one. I've even seen that artwork before on twitter but never could find the original source. The other teams of Dick, Tim and Damian can be found in the linked post.

fishtre

inkydandy (Jason Todd, Kyle Rayner and Donna Troy)

inkydandy

Damn... So many new arts. And new artists. A true goldmine.

Red Hood Fan Series SEASON 2 OFFICIAL TRAILER (2019)

Damn is fishtre a new Jason fanartist? Already so many cool stuff with interesting themes. Thanks for posting, I wouldn't know about them otherwise because I've been lazy logging in on tumblr.

Quote Originally Posted by Sergard View Post

Well-dressed. I mean, I already know this, but seeing all these outfits in one place really reinforces it.

Another one by uth69 that's pretty cool too.

Well, here I am, with a new list of fics. This time, this "Family matters" list lists (duh) a series of fics regarding Jason and his relationships with the batfam members, the batfam as a whole set and his friends. The gimmick that all of them share is that said ship is more familial than romantic in nature. As always, feel free to address any interesting work (with a few lines summarising said work's highlights).

+ Jason Todd: The Not-So-Outlaw, by @GoAwayOlivia. Already recommended in another list, but added here again because it's a work that mostly revolves around family feels and bonding. Jason makes a new life after a traumatic incident, and his family starts to reconnect with him despite his efforts. It involves the whole batfam and the first Outlaws line. Mature readers and gen ships.

+ Another one of the already mentioned fics—But most of the Batman: Arkham Compendium, by @LananiA3O, is heavy in the familial theme and half of the conflict is driven by Jason reconnecting with his arkhamverse family and recovering from his trauma with their help. An Arkham verse that springs from Arkham Knight. Mature content, gen ships.

+ And yet another one which revisits these lists is the See how deep the bullet lies ongoing series, by @ithoughtslashmeanthorror. A sort-of Arkham verse that springs from the events of Arkham Knight. The first half of the series is Bruce and Jason bonding and healing each other (with some Selina in there); and the second half is the rest of the family being thrown to the still unstable relationship with their own problems to mix and mess with. Teen audience (canon typical violence), and general ships.

+ 6645 Charlotte Street, by @audreycritter. Jason and Bruce having a moment of realisation and connecting with each other when Jason falls sick. It's a one-shot that I remember reading and liking a lot (but I don't remember much more). Teen audience, gen ship.

+ I don't remember much of this one either. Sometimes Goodbye's the Only Way, by @KatastrophicTodd. I think it revolved a lot around Talia, Cass and Bruce, and was a family drama through and through. But besides that... It's marked in my bookmarks as a fave, so I though of it a nice read at least, I guess. Gen audience, gen ships (but I think it was more like teen audience, if I recall correctly).

+ Another one of the regular suspects is Jason Todd - Collector of Strays, by @whatomen. Jason building a new family step by step, while dealing with his old one. There isn't a love interest who drives this story (unlike what happens with From Now On, by @little_wayward_bird, which is very romance centred), so I choose to add this one in this list. Mature audience, gen ships.

+ Verdant, by @Cerusee, is pure family drama. It's a bit hit and miss, it drags the plot now and them; but if you want family feels and bonding story, you will have it and it's a nice read too. Talia drowns Jason in the Pit and then takes him to Bruce. So Jason, Bruce and Talia dynamics are the center of the deal. It says gen audience, but I would say it's more teen aimed. General ships.

+ The coroner of his eye, by @Aaren. I remember reading this one and liking it a lot too. So Jason is stubborn as a mule and keeps dying; but each time it's worse for him. Nasty things happen. Lots and lots of angst and drama—But there is bonding with Bruce and the rest of the batfam too. It says teen audience, but I woulds say it's straight mature and gen ships.

+ Stargazer, by @LemonadeGarden. Another one of my faves. Jason and Bruce go in a roadtrip, and they reconnect with each other. It's honestly good, inho. Mature audience, gen ship.

+ Nature and Nurture by @lurkinglurkerwholurks has been mentioned in another list already. But by its nature, it deserves to be here too. Bruce gets de-aged at different stages of his aging process/life; and each member of the family has to deal with him. It's very exploratory on the batfamily relationships. It's a bit of a general batman fanfic, but Jason has a center role in the first stage of the re-aging progress. Teen audience, gen ships.

+ Common People, by @AmariT. There are a few fics that share this premise, but out of them, this is the one I like the most. It happens here, that Jason is Bruce biological son and he ends living with him and his other brothers: Dick and Tim (who are Bruce's blood sons too). It has very enjoyable dynamics, and fun ones, (Jason isn't aware of Bruce and Dick vigilante activities; but he suspects something fishy. And Tim isn't helping, the troll). Family feels and bonding, and a warm feel overall. Gen readers, gen ships.

+ Show me Yesterday, for I can’t Find Today, by @redtruthed, has been mentioned previously too. But besides time-travel, it also revolves around family drama and bonding with Jason and Bruce at the center of the stage. Teen readers, gen ships.

+ What you Want to Remember, by @renecdote. A rara avis: a fic about Jason and Duke bonding. It's a one-shot and it's a nice read. It also speaks more about Jason and the rest of the family than about Jason and Duke themselves, to be honest. Gen readers, gen ship.

+ The View From Jade by @lowflyingfruit. I think I recommended this one in the Time-Travelling list? In any case, it's a nice read about Jason bonding with a past-time, young Bruce and Dick, and to some extent, to current-for-him time Dick. In his misadventure in the past, he tries to understand both of them better. Teen audience, and even if it says gen ships, at times I though it was teasing some unresolved, undeveloped ship between Jason and adult Dick (it was blink and you'll miss though).

+ I never call (a crazy thing to do) by @ohnomydear. This is one of the most fun fics I'm currently reading. Tim misses an alien artefact and as a consequence, Jason is erased from everyone else's memories but Tim's. It follows the mystery of the artefact and the problems with a bunch of villains, but also (or mostly) is family dynamics. With a family that doesn't remember him. Teen audience, gen ships.

+ I'm uncertain about including Retrograde Motion by @Lysical, because it's a very de-aged Jason who could easily be a different character. And we don't get to see his viewpoint at all. But it plays so heavily with his previous relationships and the Outlaws with the batfam that it really needs to stay in this list as well. Teen readers, gen ships.

+ Little Wing and Big Bird, by @Airawyn. I guess this 4-part adventure with Jason as Robin and Nightwing can count as a family fic; the brotherly feels are strong in this one. It's a little bit naïve, but otherwise, a very enjoyable story. Gen readers, gen ships.

+ Outsider by @Kai_Maciel. It's a very good read. It warms one's heart, how Bruce and Jason reconcile. 3-part fic. Gen readers, gen ships.

+ It's Gonna Take a Lot to Drag Me Away from You, by @snapbackmalik. "Jason is quiet on patrol and Bruce wants to know what the hell is going on." Jason as Robin, bonding with Bruce. Short story. General audiences and no ships.

+ Also worth mentioning some of the fics about Jason and other bats being buried etc. listed this collection: "Buried, Burnt and Risen from the Ashes"

And that's all. There were more in my bookmarks, but I have to close my selection somehow, or this post would be too bit to not being too much or a bore (it almost exceeds the chara limits). I think there were a few ones in FFN, too, but I don't have the links anymore (so if you guys want to post some, I'll be thankful).
    Last edited by Zaresh; 04-17-2019 at 10:08 AM. Reason: updated 04/17/2019

@Zaresh: Thanks for putting the time and effort into making that list. I linked the post in the recommended fanfics overview.