Page 142 of 142 FirstFirst ... 4292132138139140141142
Results 2,116 to 2,119 of 2119

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
    On twitter Bendis said Hood is front & center of Event leviathan #2 & Woods (possibly?) teased that leviathan was teased in RH:O 35. He might’ve just been messing around though so take it for what you will.
    Huh it seems Bendis is well aware of the rumour and is amused about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    Oh, Hiya Toys' Red Hood is finally coming out? I've been waiting for it since March.

I recognize the Multiverse AK Red Hood and the figurine from the UTRH Limited Edition but I'm drawing a blank with the Hush Jason and the Arkham Knight. What lines are they from?
    It's not from UTRH. It's from Mattel's Batman Unlimited line. Gotham City Bane Battle. The Hush is from Mattel's DC Universe Infinite Heroes. The AK is from Multiverse as well.
    Last edited by Ssstammerer; Yesterday at 11:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sergard View Post
    Nice collection

I totally forgot how badass the Hush design is. Omitting the Robin symbol, this outfit could still work in the current comics - at least as some kind of special appearance in a one-issue-story.

I wonder if there will ever be a figure with Woods' design. The MK-inspired look could be an advantage.
    Thanks!

Yeah, I hope so too. Or something similar. Woods' design can be translated well into toys.

Extraordinary Member

Injustice 2 Red Hood figure looks pretty good, and it the price seems also decent.