Page 249 of 285 FirstFirst ... 149199239245246247248249250251252253259 ... LastLast
Results 3,721 to 3,735 of 4267

Quote Originally Posted by Zaresh View Post
    We could link it in the OP post, maybe.
    I'm surprised it hasn't been done yet.

Quote Originally Posted by RedBird View Post
    Oh yes, that would be great
    To the utmost, I agree.

Oh, and I think we should also add 'DCeased Unkillables' to the upcoming appearances section on the front page.

Quote Originally Posted by RedBird View Post
    Oh, and I think we should also add 'DCeased Unkillables' to the upcoming appearances section on the front page.
    Yeah, I agree. It's going to be a big role. I would add that too.
    @Seagard, in you we trust!

Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar

Yeah, I agree. It's going to be a big role. I would add that too.
    @Seagard, in you we trust!
    Your wish is my command
    Interview and Unkillables was added to the OP. (I also added the rumored Red Hood TV series and a possible confrontation with Leviathan.)
    There's an interview section in the OP now. I remember one or two interviews with Lobdell and one with Dexter Soy. If someone has the links I can add them in the OP.

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
    https://www.cbr.com/brian-michael-be...han-interview/

New interview about the fallout of Event: Leviathan. Here's the parts that we care about:

"Yeah, any character that was touched by this story, there's going to be fallout from," Bendis explained. "This mystery is solved but, past the mystery, a lot has happened. They were semi-successful in their quest that Leviathan has arrived and is now a power in the DC Universe and that comes with a major shift in how everyone's doing business; so that's number one. Everyone also has to deal with the fact that Leviathan set some of them up, like, why does the Red Hood get set up for **** like this? And that does eat at the character but also lets the character know 'You have a job here. You have to take care of Leviathan because they are coming after you and they've made that very clear and they're doing the opposite of what you want in the world.'"

"As far as Jason goes, I will say I did the most research of all the characters on Jason because I wanted the red herring to be honest and, at the same time, respectful to the character and have the character walk away as almost one of the big heroes of the story," he continued. "If you really look at it, he kind of walks away the most unscathed and it certainly points Jason in the direction of what he has to do next."

TLDR: Sounds like the events of E:L are going to have some sort of impact on Jason going forward, be it in his book or others.
    Here's another interview about Leviathan Dawn.

Brian Michael Bendis: [...]
    So for people who read Event Leviathan and were like, "I would like another issue of this!" here comes another double-sized epilogue/prologue. And for people who missed the event but are all in on whatever this new thing this, here we go. And this is going to be kind of be what the format is for the Leviathan Saga moving forward. There's going to be specials and miniseries that connect to a larger story as it goes and fallout in the books themselves -- not just the ones I'm writing -- to other books with any character that showed up in Event Leviathan like Batgirl. The fallout will be felt in their books too.

[...]

You had mentioned Batgirl, and there was Jason Todd. So are we going to revisit them in Leviathan Dawn?

Yes, 100%. This hit everybody on different levels. Some it hit very personally, some it hit thematically, like, Leviathan was against their principals on every level that something has to be done and a lot of people feel like Leviathan happened on their watch, like, "We're supposed to be watching for this and it literally happened right from under us."

[...]

LEVIATHAN DAWN #1
    written by BRIAN MICHAEL BENDIS
    art and cover by ALEX MALEEV
    Exploding out of the pages of the Event Leviathan miniseries, this all-new special blasts the DC Universe into a dangerous and brave new future! With Leviathan arrived, its leader’s identity revealed, and its plans known, what happens next? Now the heroes fight back! Leviathan changed the rules of the game, so now’s the time for the biggest players to get together and figure out a new strategy in this brave new world. It’s an extra-sized super-spy yarn from the Eisner Award-winning team of writer Brian Michael Bendis and artist Alex Maleev!
    ONE-SHOT
    ON SALE 02.26.20
    $4.99 US | 48 PAGES
    FC | DC

And maybe also interesting for some fans although Jason doesn't have an appearance in the issue:

DOLLAR COMICS: BATMAN #386
    written by DOUG MOENCH
    art and cover by TOM MANDRAKE
    Featuring the debut of Black Mask!
    ON SALE 02.05.20
    $1.00 US | 32 PAGES | FC | DC

Black Mask debuted in the pre-crisis Robin Jason era.
    Last edited by Sergard; 11-16-2019 at 02:15 PM.

Hels the 8th

The red hood statue concept

Hels the 8th

And another 3D model:

Juan Manuel Trujillo

and colored

inkydandy

Just using some down time to test out more colors and techniques. Lately, I've been wanting to make really loud and conceptual art with a lot of symbolism in it, but I've been trying to figure out how to work that into the style I already have. Hence uh...weird skeleton halo crowned Jason here.

yopi

remina

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

The first statue is pretty cool, but not a fan of the unmasked versions at all. Jason not only looks old but it looks outright evil. Second is pretty good although coloring could be better.

Found this on discord

Ice cold Jason.

Quote Originally Posted by Sergard View Post
    Hels the 8th

The red hood statue concept

Daaaaaamn, it's pretty.

I agree with Dark, better with helmet. He looks like a madman without it.
    Last edited by Zaresh; 11-16-2019 at 07:51 PM.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sergard View Post
    Sulky teenage Jason I don't often see. Cute.

Daaaaaamn, it's pretty.

I agree with Dark, better with helmet. He looks like a madman without it.
    They just need to go with Dexter Soy instead of Jim Lee

jjmk-jjmk

Age-reversed Damian, Tim, Jason, Dick.

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    Jason Todd is a theater nerd confirmed

What in the Disney channel was that
    Oh that's a reference to Titans season 2 episode 11, right?
    I've seen some comments and screenshots. Seems like Jason and Rose spend some quality time together.