Page 59 of 285 FirstFirst ... 94955565758596061626369109159 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    Sweet. Essence is back.
    Maybe that means that Lobdell will start to pick up the plot about Jason's soul.

Ha ha. I just saw Yasmine's cover for DCeased. Heh, clever; a nice reference to IT.

I heard some rumors that Jason is going to be in Bendis Leviathan event. Anyone got any more info?
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Nothing confirmed yet. Just speculation.

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    I heard some rumors that Jason is going to be in Bendis Leviathan event. Anyone got any more info?
    The gist of the rumor is that Bendis wanted an unexpected character to lead Leviathan on his event and he picked up Jason because making one of Bruce's sons the greatest evil mastermind in the DCU was the most shocking choice he could come up with. From there it has fallen into Lobdell to essentially undo all the character work he has put on Jason over the past seven years to make Jason regress into the crazy SOB that he was during Battle for the Cowl.

And as it was pointed out earlier in the thread, it does seem like Jason is slowly but surely being pushed into the edge.

Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar

Just for clarification: SOB stands for son of Batman or son of a b*tch?

In RH:O #31 it is stated that Jason made anonymous tips to D.E.O., Spyral and A.R.G.U.S. - that doesn't look like Jason wants to take over Underlife/Leviathan.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    The gist of the rumor is that Bendis wanted an unexpected character to lead Leviathan on his event and he picked up Jason because making one of Bruce's sons the greatest evil mastermind in the DCU was the most shocking choice he could come up with. From there it has fallen into Lobdell to essentially undo all the character work he has put on Jason over the past seven years to make Jason regress into the crazy SOB that he was during Battle for the Cowl.

And as it was pointed out earlier in the thread, it does seem like Jason is slowly but surely being pushed into the edge.
    That sounds lame and cliche.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Hopefully it’s just Lodbell following up on the conversation between Waylon and Jason in issue 17 and not what Dark said.

Oh goody. Bendis character assassinating more established characters. And another one of my favorites.

I think I just died a little inside...

Lobdell did say he wasn't Bendis when he was asked to change Jason's race and sexuality, which leads me to believe he doesn't really like his style. However, if the guys at the top allow it, there's probably nothing he can do.

I really hope that rumor isn’t going to happen, I’m just now getting back into Jason. That’s the only good thing for me that’s come out of the recent Nightwing stuff, since I stopped getting that, I’ve been catching up on Red Hood. What a fun run, I’m loving it. About to get into solo crowbar outlaw.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by kaimaciel View Post
    Lobdell did say he wasn't Bendis when he was asked to change Jason's race and sexuality
    Wat? that happened?

Quote Originally Posted by Mataza View Post
    Wat? that happened?
    I found the tweet. But I don't know what he's referring to. When did Bendis change race/sexuality of a character?
    And I don't know what the original post was. Probably someone asking if Jason could be made latino and gay/bi.
    Last edited by Sergard; 02-19-2019 at 10:21 PM.

Incredible Member

Wild how Jason went into 2010s a villain and now he might leave the 10s as a villain still.