Page 97 of 285 FirstFirst ... 478793949596979899100101107147197 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,455 of 4267

Here's a fanfic that I don't believe has been posted. Has nothing to do with the fanzine thing (honestly, I'm the last person anyone should ask for fashion advice). Takes the Rebirth Outlaws, and makes them into real Outlaws. Called, "Who I am. Who I'll never be." Kind of an angst/revenge storyline thus far.

https://archiveofourown.org/works/17574995

Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar

Sen

Sen

Yaomo0929: "Something I drew for #Shazam countdown"

Quote Originally Posted by Sergard View Post
    Jason Voorhees, meet Jason Todd. Your fellow Jason that resurrected from the dead, though slightly less murderous to horny teenagers.

A few more fics I will add to their respective lists (If I success in not passing the limit of characters by post).

Tales from the House of Mau, by @clarityhiding. This is an urban fantasy, no capes series in which Jason inherits a comics and hobbies store (and an apartment) and ends being involved with the magic folk. None of the characters are with their original IDs and aliases; but those things sort of play into the story. It's male on male ship (JayTim. Female on female too, because IvyHarley), and even if it's tagged as teen, it's more like mature readers aimed, to be honest (by the commentary on sex themes). What can I say: it's fun, pretty chill and fluff in mood, and there are dragons and stuff. And tabletop roleplaying. Think "Fantastic Beasts" meets "Maison Ikkoku".

Just Keep Breathing, by @Help__Obsessed_Artist. This is another of those stories about Jason and someone else being trapped under a collapsed building. This time, it's Jason and Tim. Teen audience, no ships at all. A short story about two brothers and their family being worried.

A Hundred Miles through the Desert, by @acrobats. This is still ongoing, only 5 chapters long at the time I write these words; but I liked it enough to comment on it. It's a time-travelling story in which Jason gets transported 28 years into the past. And he cannot remember why or how. There, he mets Bruce after his parents death: a very stubborn 8 yo kid who is determined to make Jason helping him investigate their manslaughtering. It's heart-warming and even has a bit of mystery. Teen readers, gen ships.

This is all for now. I'm probably going to end separating the fics about Jason and collapsed buildings (and some other fics similar enough) because it seems that it's a trope popular enough to deserve its own post. And I'll probably post the "mixed fics list" soon, because we're really in the need of it: we sometimes post fics that don't fit well in any of them and it would be a shame to lose those links.

Edit: Sorry. I couldn't fit those fics in the same, old post; so in the end, I had to split it and create a new list.
    Last edited by Zaresh; 04-17-2019 at 07:36 AM.

Hello there! Here we go again, bringing to this thread a new list: "Buried, Burnt and Risen from the Ashes", a collection of fics that revolve around the themes of Jason and someone else being buried under collapsed buildings or warehouses, houses on fire, drownings, etc.; and connecting or bonding with them because of such perils.

+ Cracked Foundation, by @Cdelphiki. I think this is the first time I mention this fic, which is a shame, because it's one of my faves. Jason and Damian get stuck under a collapsed building. They bond as brothers in their hardship. Teen audience, gen ship.

+ When the lights go out by @Cryptoad. This is another fic that works with Jason and Damian being buried in the wreckage of some collapsed building. It's a two-part story, and the second half is about the recovering. In this story the other members of the family have a larger role. Mature readers, gen ships.

+ My Lungs Burn with this Love I Feel, by @Innocentfighter. I don't remember much of this fic, but I remember liking it quite a lot. It's a one-shot in which Jason and Damian bond after Jason drowns and almost dies (well, technically...) in a mission that goes wrong, resulting in a lot of serious injuries and very damaged lungs. Teen readers, gen ships.

+ Just Keep Breathing, by @Help__Obsessed_Artist. This is another of those stories about Jason and someone else being trapped under a collapsed building. This time, it's Jason and Tim. Teen audience, no ships at all. A short story about two brothers and their family being worried.

+ Zoetic, by @PurpleArrowzandLeather. "Jason goes inside a burning building to save people who are trapped in their apartments. He doesn't come out.". It's not so heavy in the family drama and the bonding department; but it's a nice, sad story nevertheless. Short story, two-chapters long. Teen readers, gen ships.

And I guess this is it for now. Keep in mind that this is a very common trope, and it's easy to find it played in larger fics as a plot point for developing a deeper relationship between characters.
    Last edited by Zaresh; 04-17-2019 at 10:04 AM. Reason: updated 04/17/2019

1tskillingm3: "A while back I made it a mission to try and figure out all the Robins heights... do not do this. It will give you a headache and the numbers will be all over the place even from the same artist."

(There are also fanarts of Dick and Tim in the same post).

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

He's so surprised by his hair

Dick looks like a Bon Jovi music video. lol Surprised Jason.

These lists have been updated with new fics (some of them I didn't mention in my previous post. One of them is from Sergard):
    • Family Matters
    • Ghosts and Urban Fantasy
    • Time Travel and Aging / De-aging

And, as I mentioned, I created a new list (that contains 5 fics now) split from "Family Matters".

If I find some time, I'll finally post that assorted collection of fics this weekend. We really, really need it. I don't know where to put some of the fics that are already spread across the last 15 pages or so.