Page 202 of 285 FirstFirst ... 102152192198199200201202203204205206212252 ... LastLast
Results 3,016 to 3,030 of 4267
    Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar

@L6BF0bq6MZyVCOC

"Happy Moon Festival!!!!
    Chinese moon cake is too sweet so Jason need a cup of cola."

@talths

"I live for #JasonTodd s casual outfits in Titans"

@moon115115

rin(@komieci)

"jarro meeting some of the family and everyone being secretly charmed/thrown off by him calling them big bros please let me dream"

That's my kind of humor

historyoftherobin

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

God Dammit DC.

Under the Blood Red Hood
    Jason Todd had a much rockier go at being Robin. It ended in his death at the hands of the Joker...which is not great, but death seemingly can’t stop a Robin from growing up. Todd is resurrected by Ra’s al Ghul and the Lazarus Pit and emerges a changed, violent man. He becomes the Red Hood—a vigilante often willing to shoot and kill criminals in the name of justice. Of course, this puts him at odds with Batman, the guy who’s all about no murder and no guns.

Jason returned a twisted version of his former self, the lessons he learned as Robin wrung into a violent parody. His return turned him into an effective killer and a morally bankrupt antihero. Very anti-Robin qualities by anyone's standards.
    https://www.dccomics.com/blog/2019/0...e-beyond-robin

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Feels like the article's write up is primarily based on the pre-flashpoint stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
    Feels like the article's write up is primarily based on the pre-flashpoint stuff.
    Or someone that prefers that version (and I know there's a couple on this site).

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    Guy who wrote it has his twitter account on there. I don't use twitter, but maybe someone who does could shoot him a message about how that interpretation is about a decade out of date?

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Guy who wrote it has his twitter account on there. I don't use twitter, but maybe someone who does could shoot him a message about how that interpretation is about a decade out of date?
    I do have a twitter account, but at this point, I have no energy to spare pointing that out. It's futile. It's not only wrong in my eyes about how they see Jason: it's factual wrong, even (Jason wasn't resurrected by the pit, or even Ra's has any hand on it; Talia throw already-alive Jason in without Ra's knowing). It's like the writer hasn't read a comic with Jason outside Batman's main material pre-FP. Hell, looks like he didn't even read the Under the Hood original arc. It does seem like they're a big Dick Grayson fan. But again, pre-PF. And, oh, hypocrytical, because apparently, there's nothing wrong with Damian being allowed to kill, not twisted morals for a Robin or whatsoever.

Pfff... Whatever. He's probably a general reader (nothing bad with that) and goes with the general understanding of the dynamics and characters (pretty understandable: time effort), which tends to be shallow and outdated in my experience. Just the same that happens with most of the gen journalism.

He he, I would love to write an article, but I cannot manage myself in English well enough and have no place where I could publish such work (I could in Spanish, I'm a collaborator for a small news site). But then, as I always say, I know very little about Tim's tenure (which means that I really, really need to catch up with Robin).
    Last edited by Zaresh; 09-17-2019 at 03:31 PM.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Attachment 87186

Originally from Instagram and Screenshotted for Tumblr

Don't go to the Insta post unless you like everyone making the same crowbar joke

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    Attachment 87186

Originally from Instagram and Screenshotted for Tumblr

Don't go to the Insta post unless you like everyone making the same crowbar joke
    Attachment doesn't work.