Page 231 of 285 FirstFirst ... 131181221227228229230231232233234235241281 ... LastLast
Results 3,451 to 3,465 of 4267

My Jason Todd display at BatCon 2019!

Last edited by Ssstammerer; 10-22-2019 at 06:14 PM.

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ssstammerer View Post

Very impressive!

Also, September sales numbers are out

123. RED HOOD OUTLAW #38 (DC) - 18,425 [125]

https://www.comichron.com/monthlycom...9/2019-09.html

Good. Still towards the 18.5k.

Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    Thanks so much for going into detail. I can agree that Jason always doing what he believes to be right appears to be super evident to me and being strung along isn't great. I didn't mind the amnesia stuff because to a new reader like me, I was learning about his past as it was explored. (However poorly more veteran fans may find it).

I'm reading through Batman, Detective Comics, Nightwing, RHATO, and Batman and Robin all from New 52.. trying to absorb as much as possible.
    A little off-topic: In case you like the mystical stuff in Tynion's arc, you should give "The Immortal Men" by Tynion a try. The comic was part of the New Age of Heroes initiative and only has six issues (sadly).

Quote Originally Posted by Ssstammerer View Post

Nice collection. Are you planing on getting the XM Studios Red Hood 1/6 statue too?

Okay, what did I miss? (source)

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Season 2 Episode 7 of Titans was a rough one for Jason. So much so that it left a rather large elephant in the room that needs to be addressed but I don’t know if they’ll do it properly.

Quote Originally Posted by Sergard View Post
    Okay, what did I miss? (source)

spoilers:
    Someone is messing with the old Titans gen's heads and they blamed Jason because... because (no reason or whatsoever. They just went and did it). Jason, who was dealing with some serious damage from falling down all the way up a skycraper (because you cannot have a Jason without PTSD, heh), and probably older stuff. Then the kid went to the roof (or maybe it was a very spacious balcony), put himself on the ledge and looked down. Yeah, this is implying that he was thinking about trowing himself down the Titan's tower. Then Dick, who has just arrived there after dealing with his own psychosis, realized that Jason was nowhere to be seen, went up, and talked him down the ledge... more or less. That quote was what Jason said to Dick. Seems like Titans-Jason is blaming himself for everything wrong around him. I think he also called himself "poison". He also said that he was broken, iirc.
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by Zaresh; 10-21-2019 at 01:50 PM.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Zaresh View Post
    Good. Still towards the 18.5k.
    And now on par with Deathstroke.

Quote Originally Posted by Aahz View Post
    And now on par with Deathstroke.
    I can't believe Deathstroke lowered so much its sales. Wasn't it always around the 30k? But then, it seems like every book has lost quite a few figures. And it's another small-base series, too.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Zaresh View Post
    I can't believe Deathstroke lowered so much its sales. Wasn't it always around the 30k? But then, it seems like every book has lost quite a few figures. And it's another small-base series, too.
    It used to have lower sales then RHatO, untill they started to use Gimmiks (Puttuing him up against Batman, Putting him in Arkham, Cross Over with Teen Titans, Killing him).

It used to have lower sales then RHatO, untill they started to use Gimmiks (Puttuing him up against Batman, Putting him in Arkham, Cross Over with Teen Titans, Killing him).
    You may be onto something.

I remember picking up the Deathstroke teen titans and batman crossovers by themselves and enjoying those few issues for the guest stars, (Bruce, Damian, Tim etc).

Now that I've been backtracking and reading Deathstroke issue one+rebirth onward for the two months or so, those crossovers are actually SUPER annoying when you're actually just interested in Deathstrokes overarching narrative.

Oh, I see. I wasn't looking every month at its sales when I was reading, but I remember that it was selling low but fine when I stopped reading (this spring, almost already in summer).

Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sergard View Post
    Nice collection. Are you planing on getting the XM Studios Red Hood 1/6 statue too?
    Thanks! Probably, yeah. So far I only have 4 statues of Jason; New 52 Koto, DC Collectibles Arkham Knight Red Hood, a bootleg of Koto Arkham Knight, and my newly acquired DC Collectibles Batman Family Multi-Part Statue Red Hood.

This bad boy arrived last night!