Page 22 of 285 FirstFirst ... 121819202122232425263272122 ... LastLast

I imagine with Jason popping up in Young Justice (one of the most anticipated series for 2019), along with a good showing in Batman Ninja, and of course the ever spreading popularity of Under the Red Hood, I imagine Jason's fandom will continue to grow.

Quote Originally Posted by okiedokiewo View Post
    Yeah, we should have at least seen them working together first. What was it, a single panel of them together?
    It's pathetic. You would think that after seeing fan reaction to stuff like the Bat Burger scene or Nightwing must die or The Red Hood Annual editorial would get a clue and give us a little more positive contact.

DC always leaving money on the table. They could do much with these characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    And we're up again

83. RED HOOD OUTLAW #29 (DC COMICS) [86]

https://www.diamondcomics.com/Home/1...ticleID=225295
    Awesome!!

Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar

And we're up again

83. RED HOOD OUTLAW #29 (DC COMICS) [86]

https://www.diamondcomics.com/Home/1...ticleID=225295
    What do you mean by "up"?

Red Hood: Outlaw #28 had the quantity rank 83 in November too.
    https://www.diamondcomics.com/Home/1...ticleID=221911

Although the dollar rank went down from 85 to 86 but that's not really important.
    And I don't think we can say anything about the index changing from 25.79 to 26.32 since it's only the relation of sold copies compared to the sold copies of a control title (in November: Batman #58, in December: Batman #60). But the index doesn't tell us anything about the absolute number of sold RH:O #29 copies.

I think we'll have to wait for an update on comichron.

And Diamond should really change the "About the Diamond Sales Index" section at the end of the webpage because "Convergence #8" was published in 2015 and I'm pretty sure that using that title as control title was only a one-time thing.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sergard View Post
    What do you mean by "up"?
    It is at least relativity stable on a much higher spot then before the new direction.

Also intersting that it is now above ADVENTURES OF THE SUPER SONS, since the last Super Sons Series sold usually better than RHatO.

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

I’m working on Red Hood issue 33 right now and I think longtime readers are going to love the direction the story is going. I know I’m having a ton of fun drawing it!
    https://twitter.com/thatpetewoods/st...77042910732288

So much for my hopes Woods had left the book.

Quote Originally Posted by Aahz View Post
    It is at least relativity stable on a much higher spot then before the new direction.

Also intersting that it is now above ADVENTURES OF THE SUPER SONS, since the last Super Sons Series sold usually better than RHatO.
    If I had to make a guess I'd say that the number of sold copies is more important than the spot in the ranking - although, of course, there is a correlation.
    I clicked through different months on comichron. For comparison:
    November 2018: 24,485 copies sold, rank 83
    September 2017: 24,376 copies sold, rank 102

These rankings are interesting but I'm still not sure how to "evaluate" the information since there is a lot going on on the comic market.

Although I have to admit, that I had forgotten how low RHatO numbers had been in the past.

Oh nice, back to the All-Caste. I hope the red censoring is hiding Essence.
    Although I'm surprised that Jason is visiting the All-Caste in #33 shortly after returning to Gotham in #32.

https://twitter.com/thatpetewoods/st...77042910732288

So much for my hopes Woods had left the book.
    I don't know what I'm looking at, besides this being some kind of jungle-swamp settling with what looks like a classical or neoclassical style building at the lower right.

I guess this is either something related to the place Biz and Art are, or something related to Swamp Thing or the lot who are like him, which definitely would excite Woods, because he seems like a pulp lover like myself. But it probably is the former: it's something from that other universe.

Edit: right, of course, it's the place where the all-caste are. Geez, I feel a little dumb now.
    Last edited by Zaresh; 01-18-2019 at 03:53 PM.

@Zaresh: Does this help? From "Red Hood and the Outlaws #2" (2011-2015)
    Look at the stone head.

@Zaresh: Does this help? From "Red Hood and the Outlaws #2" (2011-2015)
    Look at the stone head.

Yeah, it helps. I realized it was that place when I sent the message and saw you reply. I totally forgot about how the Acres of All looked.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaresh View Post
    Yeah, it helps. I realized it was that place when I sent the message and saw you reply. I totally forgot about how the Acres of All looked.
    I didn't remember it either. My clue was Woods comment "I think longtime readers are going to love the direction the story is going." and that the place looks ancient and destroyed. So the All-Caste came to mind.
    Although I'm a little surprised that the place still lies in ruins. I thought Essence wants to rebuild the All-Caste - and that this also includes tidying up the place.

I'm a little worried about Dog. I can't imagine that Jason will take her along on his journey from Mexico to Gotham and then to the All-Caste (in China?).
    Last edited by Sergard; 01-18-2019 at 04:08 PM.

I didn't remember it either. My clue was Woods comment "I think longtime readers are going to love the direction the story is going." and that the place looks ancient and destroyed. So the All-Caste came to mind.
    Although I'm a little surprised that the place still lies in ruins. I thought Essence wants to rebuild the All-Caste - and that this also includes tidying up the place.

I'm a little worried about Dog. I can't imagine that Jason will take her along on his journey from Mexico to Gotham and then to the All-Caste (in China?).
    Unless there is a magic pathway from Gotham (that, to be honest, these Shangri-La knock-offs tend to have sooner or later), I don't see Jason dragging Dog with him to that place. But if he's in Gotham in issue #32, and that issue seems to be the first of a new arc settled mostly in Gotham, this picture may belong to some flashback from the old run.

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Could be another flashback

Sweet. I hope this will be more than just a one-panel flashback. Since Jason's solo right now it's a good time to bring back his past storylines and associates.
    Last edited by G-Potion; 01-18-2019 at 06:04 PM.