Page 199 of 285 FirstFirst ... 99149189195196197198199200201202203209249 ... LastLast
Results 2,971 to 2,985 of 4267
    Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RedBird View Post
    Here we go, regular cover. Still looking for that Variant cover though.

Nice cover. I love the composition and the coloring.
    It's not easy to put so many characters on a cover (although Mombie and Babe are a little squeezed into the background). It's also the first cover with Cloud Nine. I'm actually surprised that she didn't appear on a cover before. Her character has a cool design.

The new cover of RH:O #40 has already revealed that Caden plays a big part in this old team vs new team fight but I still hope that Caden will be part of the Outlaws. I liked the little interaction between Caden and Jason in the annual.

Symeona Maria Kanellou

jaayybirdd

"Jason?? Jason. Happy Friday the 13th kiddos "

Young Justice Jason after taking a swim in the Lazarus Pit.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RedBird View Post
    Here we go, regular cover. Still looking for that Variant cover though.

Ooh, LumberBiz

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    Ooh, LumberBiz
    Is that old or new artemis design? The hair seems to be back to normal, with the ponytail unless it's somehow still parted to one side and ponytailed? The chest piece is old, but the cape and lack of headpiece is new.
    "You can't be everywhere, you can't do it all"
    "I'm not Batman, I have friends."
    "But listen, call yourself Bat-Chick, Knightbat, or Black Robin- the point is, don't forget- you have a family."
    "You don't need me. This is a job for.........Alfred!" -Tim Drake

"Dear Diary, I know what my next science project is going to be called: "My love/hate relationship with Gravity........And it was only then that young Stephanie truly realized gravity would forever be her enemy. "-Stephanie Brown

Quote Originally Posted by Red obin View Post
    Is that old or new artemis design? The hair seems to be back to normal, with the ponytail unless it's somehow still parted to one side and ponytailed? The chest piece is old, but the cape and lack of headpiece is new.
    I think the hair grew back by now, but the headpiece was lost at some point.

But LumberBiz looks pretty cool.

The cover of Red Hood: Outlaw #40 still shows Artemis with an undercut. But the hair is already longer. In the annual and in the panels of RH:O #37 Artemis looked cleanly-shaven/completely bold on the left side of her head.

I hope Artemis returns to her old Rebirth design and that Bizarro keeps his new "LumberBiz" look (and that he meets his circus lady from the first annual again.)

Last edited by Sergard; 09-14-2019 at 11:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    I think the hair grew back by now, but the headpiece was lost at some point.

But LumberBiz looks pretty cool.
    I've always liked bearded Supes, so you guess I'll love if Biz keeps his beard too.
    Besides, that would make this Bizarro more easy to tell apart from the other.
    And maybe a different name with time.
    Last edited by Zaresh; 09-14-2019 at 11:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sergard View Post
    I hope Artemis returns to her old Rebirth design and that Bizarro keeps his new "LumberBiz" look
    Same here, I really like her excessively long ponytail, especially the way Soy would have it moving about in battle, twas dynamic. And for Biz, I also just like that the beard helps to differentiate him from other Bizarros in the DC universe.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaresh View Post
    [...]
    And maybe a different name with time.
    What's wrong with Biz(arro)?

The cover of Red Hood: Outlaw #40 still shows Artemis with an undercut. But the hair is already longer. In the annual and in the panels of RH:O #37 Artemis looked cleanly-shaven/completely bold on the left side of her head.

I hope Artemis returns to her old Rebirth design and that Bizarro keeps his new "LumberBiz" look (and that he meets his circus lady from the first annual again.)

Never been a fan of that style of haircut that Artemis has. Just never appealed to me, personally.

What's wrong with Biz(arro)?
    Nothing really wrong, but when people talk about Bizarro, they tend to think about the original version of Bizarro. It's a thing that keeps happening, and having a different alias or name would help. Would make for a pretty nice story arc too, about stopping being an experiment with an experiment's name and gaining his own name.

Right now, he only has an alias that works as his name as well, and that name is also the name of a notably more famous character. Getting his own name, an alter ego, would help, I think.
    Last edited by Zaresh; 09-14-2019 at 01:06 PM. Reason: adding stuff

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Yeah, when I think of Bizarro the first thing that came to mind is the Bizarro of Planet Bizarro. Specifically, the one that showed up in an old Superman/Batman cover wearing stone and chain necklace with his name on it.

Last edited by Sergard; 09-25-2019 at 10:45 AM. Reason: deleted image link removed