Page 270 of 285 FirstFirst ... 170220260266267268269270271272273274280 ... LastLast
Results 4,036 to 4,050 of 4267

I wonder how do we describe Jason's relationship with his Batfam? I don't know I often thought it acted as the middle child. He is angry but not really. Doesn't want to show emotion but cares.

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    I wonder how do we describe Jason's relationship with his Batfam? I don't know I often thought it acted as the middle child. He is angry but not really. Doesn't want to show emotion but cares.
    It's complicated.
    Depends on the time and the member. He's usually there nowadays I guess; except for Bruce, after their recent fight, it seems. Actually, he hasn't been in contact with them since then, except to tell out to Bruce in the Iceberg (RHATO), fight Damian's acusations (TT), or being hunt by Bruce and Damian (Leviathan). He talked with Barbara to tell her that he wasn't going to met Bruce with them in that issue of Batman that ended with Bruce punching Tim, and he seemed definitely uninterested in the familial drama there, but not hostile. And Kate met him in his book when he was alone in the South and they seemed kind of friendly, or in friendly enough terms. So... well... In civil-friendly terms I guess, except for Bruce and Damian, for them it depends on how they approach him.

Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    I'd argue that at this point is Lobdell the one who did that. Winnick set the foundations but it was Lobdell who ultimately succeeded.

Anyways, solicits are out. The untitled are back, retconning more from Tynion's run.

RED HOOD: OUTLAW #44
    written by SCOTT LOBDELL
    art and cover by PAOLO PANTALENA
    variant cover by PHILIP TAN
    When tracking down an ancient evil that can hide in anyone, Red Hood and his Outlaws have to surreptitiously sniff out their enemy by similarly hiding in plain sight…Are you ready for the Outlaws to go undercover? The Untitled are unlike any foe they’ve ever faced, so if the Outlaws are going to win, they’re going to need to improvise!
    ON SALE 03.25.20
    $3.99 US | 32 PAGES
    FC | DC
    This issue will ship with two covers.
    Please see the order form for details.
    Does Outlaws mean only Bizarro and Artemis or is Generation Outlaw also sticking around?
    I hope the teens don't get dismissed and forgotten. I like them a lot.
    I wonder if the undercover work will lead to the return of "Mr. Spanky".
    But it's already awesome to see the return of the Untitled.

inkydandy

And that’s a wrap for Jason’s Very Long Night that started here. (and here are part 2 and part 3)

inkydandy (continuation)

inkydandy (last artwork)

I mean has is it with Dick or Tim?

Random thought, I know, but man...
    After looking through my comics, I had honestly forgotten how much I loathed the new52 face mask. There were some really horrid takes with that.
    Only Rocafort ever made it seem okay during his run, but it was a mess for pretty much everyone else.

I am honestly so so much more happy with the rebirth helmet, which is basically the UTRH animated film helmet with slight tweaks here and there. I think it's my favorite.

One of the tweaks I've noticed with the Rebirth helmet in comparison with the UTRH film is subtle, but I really like it for some reason.

The bottom lining of the face mask has changed from being straight.

to being slightly curved at the corners, almost giving a 'fanged' look.

Continue...

I love Dexter Soy's version but technically I guess Giuseppe Camuncoli brought it into rebirth. He did after all design the character sheet for rebirth and the first arcs covers.

Continue...

BUT before that, the first one I can recall was from Tyler Kirkham during DCYOU. His version is another one I adore.

Not 100% sure if can recall it appearing before that, at least in the comics.
    Last edited by RedBird; 12-14-2019 at 03:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RedBird View Post
    Continue...

I love Dexter Soy's version but technically I guess Giuseppe Camuncoli brought it into rebirth. He did after all design the character sheet for rebirth and the first arcs covers.

It looks like out of some 20's adventure book, except, of course, because those are pretty modern gun holsters, and the helmet is, well, moderm. But I could easily see this design working with a simple domino mask, a bandana hanging his neck and some more era-fitting gun equipment. Oh, and I guess the shin guards would look different. More eawhide and leather all around, I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaresh View Post
    It looks like out of some 20's adventure book, except, of course, because those are pretty modern gun holsters, and the helmet is, well, moderm. But I could easily see this design working with a simple domino mask, a bandana hanging his neck and some more era-fitting gun equipment. Oh, and I guess the shin guards would look different. More eawhide and leather all around, I guess.
    Any specific books that come to mind?

I know its's not 1920s, but with that description you gave of swapping the helmet out for a domino mask and bandana on this blue 'jumpsuit' design, all that popped into my head was the Lone Ranger. XD

Last edited by RedBird; 12-14-2019 at 03:51 PM.

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

How fast you guys forget about RB Silva's take.