Page 222 of 285 FirstFirst ... 122172212218219220221222223224225226232272 ... LastLast
Results 3,316 to 3,330 of 4267
    Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

That one with Biz & Artemis looks great. I saw that floating around awhile ago but couldn’t find a source so didn’t know if it was legit.

Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar

voidmash

@nuu__t

BigBadToyStore (artwork by Mohammad Hague)

In Stock - #DCComics Q-Master #Batman Family BBTS Shared Exclusive Artist's Signature Edition Diorama

Apparently, there's another poll in the official Twitter account: https://twitter.com/TheDCUniverse/st...55213933432832

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Other than the All-Blades and his smartass-ery, has Jason shown any other meta abilities?
    He could do some mystical punch to depower members of the Untitled.

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Given the circumstances of the particular incident, I feel like everything immediately after Jason waking up in his coffin should fall into the “basically meta” category.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaresh View Post
    Apparently, there's another poll in the official Twitter account: https://twitter.com/TheDCUniverse/st...55213933432832
    LOL Just like I said before, the Red Hood fans keep skewing it.
    Based on comments, consensus is either he lives, or he dies with alot of 'he dies' comments insisting that they want Red Hood.

Again, I don't know what makes them think they will definitely do a Red Hood arc even IF he dies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by RedBird View Post
    LOL Just like I said before, the Red Hood fans keep skewing it.
    Based on comments, consensus is either he lives, or he dies with alot of 'he dies' comments insisting that they want Red Hood.

Again, I don't know what makes them think they will definitely do a Red Hood arc even IF he dies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Considering Red Hood was more about getting back at Bruce and Joker, I just don't know how much of an impact it would have. Plus, we really haven't gotten much of Jason's life before he became Robin in the show.

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

Well, within the context of the show changing Jason's vendetta so is against Dick and Slade would work as motivation for Red Hood.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RedBird View Post
    Also I caught this whilst going back and forth between Rebirth and Post Crisis intro today

Red Hood and the Outlaws Rebirth issue #1

Batman issue #409
    Ooh I love that kinda thing

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    Artists have never been consistent when drawing Jason's parents, Catherine looks different on pretty much every appearance with the only consistent element being her red hair. Now, issue zero didn't show Willis doing anything good but it never showed him doing anything bad either, the worst thing that it showed was arguing with Catherine. And it did make a point of showing that Willis was proud of Jason, something that has been a constant for him through his appearances.

And no, is not a tattoo, is a scar.
    I'm counting him neglecting Catherine so that Jason had to take care of her as a toddler, then involving him with his crime as bad. Not directly I guess. Not hitting him or something. He did it with the type of thinking that Jason can help him.

I think I see what you mean. He's not bad to Jason in his mind, but he has a skewed idea of what to teach a child.

Didn't he make it a tattoo? He got the scar, proud of it, then went to the tattoo parlor with Jason to make it an actual tattoo? In New 52 #0

Age and Timeline Recap with that as reference

Post Crisis backstory - 5th grade drop out
    Post Crisis first meeting - 10-11?
    Post Crisis Ma Gunn - 1 day
    Rebirth Ma Gunn - a few months
    Robin Training - 6 months
    Pre Crisis debut - 12
    Robin Debut - 12?
    Zero Year - 12?
    Death Certificate - 15
    New 52/Rebirth origin - 16?
    New 52 Red Hood - 19?

There's a panel I saw where Cass stood in front of his grave and Bruce said he'd be Cass' age if he grew up. The conclusion was he's 17 from Cass' age. Review?
    I don't remember where I got New 52 16 and 19 from, I think one of them is subtracting the determined age from the 5-year timeline but that was a long time ago, I don't even remember the 5-year timeline. Let me review it again.

6 years ago - Batman - Zero Year - 12
    5 years ago - Dick - Justice League - Mother - Babs unofficial - 13
    4 years ago - Babs official - 14
    3 years ago - Jason - Babs retired - Dick and Babs went to college - 16
    2 years ago - Tim - 17
    1 year ago - Damian - DickBats and DamiRobin - 18
    New 52 start - 19

Yeah, I remember thinking that in the Zero Year tie-in issue he shouldn't look that big. The backup one in Batman #25 where he robbed a mini-mart fits better, and now that I remember that, I remember thinking Tim shouldn't be that big in the zero year backup in Batman #25.

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post

I'm counting him neglecting Catherine so that Jason had to take care of her as a toddler, then involving him with his crime as bad. Not directly I guess. Not hitting him or something. He did it with the type of thinking that Jason can help him.

I think I see what you mean. He's not bad to Jason in his mind, but he has a skewed idea of what to teach a child.
    I think it's a case of 'every one is the hero in their own story', thus far, the day in the circus is the only fond memory both Jason and Willis can recall, beyond that there's no other example of Willis having any positive impact in Jasons life.

For some more reference by the way, of Willis's actions, beyond the fact that Jason claims Willis wasn't home often and that when he was, he would either have to tag along and be involved in crime OR have to drag his drunk dad to bed. RHATO #0

Here are a couple examples I could find of Willis displaying abusive behavior.

In Red Hood/Arsenal #11, Jason describes Willis beating Catherine for 'wasting money'.

And in New52 Red Hood and the Outlaws #18, Jason describes his trouble sleeping due to fears of his mother dying, or of fear that his father would follow through with his threat to shoot both Jason and his mother. Jason also mentions the discomfort of sleeping on bruises which could also be implying that he was physically abused whilst in his household, the source of the bruises is vague but you can certainly read into that as being Willis' doing.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    There's a panel I saw where Cass stood in front of his grave and Bruce said he'd be Cass' age if he grew up. The conclusion was he's 17 from Cass' age. Review?
    IIRC that scene took place on Jasons 18th Birthday.