Page 144 of 285 FirstFirst ... 4494134140141142143144145146147148154194244 ... LastLast
Results 2,146 to 2,160 of 4267
    Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar

zumaon

Roy is still a popular character among artists that normally draw a lot of Red Hood artwork.

zumaon

Nice to see that there's still new Batman Ninja fan artwork from time to time.

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

It's surprising how often the white stripe pops up in fan art considering it only appeared like 3 times in the comics.

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
    It's surprising how often the white stripe pops up in fan art considering it only appeared like 3 times in the comics.
    Its even more prominent in fanfics. Almost every single one that has Jason in a major role mentions the white stripe.

Quote Originally Posted by Sergard View Post
    Little fancomic by evinist. Basically Bruce has turned into Pikachu and the Robins try to understand what Pikachu Bruce is saying. I only post the two pages with Jason (page 5 and page 6) because the first four pages have some Detective Pikachu spoilers.

The story continues: page 7

I can see Biz being okay with this. But being even more okay if its a bunch of little kids doing that.

Clot

Sammie Zhou (Tim and Jason age-reversed)

Jason Fabok has posted the outlines of Event Leviathan #2 Variant Cover.

And as a friendly reminder, the finished cover colored by Brad Anderson.

Inhyuk Lee has posted the Midtown Comics exclusive DCeased #3 Variant on Twitter. Here's all three variants so far together.

Last edited by Sergard; 06-20-2019 at 11:35 AM.

Inhyuk Lee has posted the Midtown Comics exclusive DCeased #3 Variant on Twitter. Here's all three variants so far together.

I find it funny, that Jason has such a high spot in the variants for DCeased. One would guess that his place would be better assigned to some big name like Flash or Green Lantern or Wonder Woman and others like them. He is, after all, just a high ranked C lister. But I guess his story is so juicy one can't be helped but to use him in these sweet and cool variants.
    Last edited by Zaresh; 06-20-2019 at 11:54 AM.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zaresh View Post
    I find it funny, that Jason has such a high spot in the variants for DCeased. One would guess that his place would be better assigned to some big name like Flash or Green Lantern or Wonder Woman and others like them. He is, after all, just a high ranked C lister. But I guess his story is so juicy one can't be helped but to use him in these sweet and cool variants.
    Death of Superman, A Death in The Family, and... Endgame?
    No, if anything both Jason and Barry should be there and Batman's not. Clark, Jason, and Barry had the most famous deaths. They can include Batman in reference to Final Crisis, but I don't think Endgame if that is it, was as popular.

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    Death of Superman, A Death in The Family, and... Endgame?
    No, if anything both Jason and Barry should be there and Batman's not. Clark, Jason, and Barry had the most famous deaths. They can include Batman in reference to Final Crisis, but I don't think Endgame if that is it, was as popular.
    At first I thought they were doing that, nodding famous death stories. But eh, not anymore. In any case, I still think they could've used some other higher profiled character, like Flash or Green Lantern, that both have memorable stories involving death as a theme. Heck, even Blue Beetle has one. I get that Jason's death is probably the most famous story after Clark's, but then, there you have Batman. So it must be a series involving big characters instead. Which is why I feel that Jason is a weird choice. Even if it's really a no brainer, no pun intended. It really doesn't matter but "shrugs".

(Edit: I'm happy that they decided to include him).
    Last edited by Zaresh; 06-20-2019 at 03:04 PM.

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

It's a good look for Jason, even if he's (yet) to be in the book, so I'm all for it.

Oddly enough, it looks like Jason is the most "coherent" of them in wielding a crowbar at Joker.

Do we know for sure who are going to be featured in those books?