Page 151 of 285 FirstFirst ... 51101141147148149150151152153154155161201251 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,265 of 4267

Never too old for Dad to love [Bruce, Dick, Jason, Tim and Damian]

Not sure which is Dick and which is Jason

https://doc-squash.tumblr.com
    Last edited by dietrich; 07-10-2019 at 12:33 AM.

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

God damn it. Of course that’s who Wingman was.

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
    God damn it. Of course that’s who Wingman was.
    I smell editorial's stench screwing with things again.

I'm down for more All Caste though.

I want more Ducra damn it. She don't get enough love amongst the fandom.

(Nevermind)

Edit: crap, this was meant to be posted in the other thread.
    Last edited by Zaresh; 07-10-2019 at 10:57 AM.

D*mned Prince of Gotham JasonTodd428's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    I smell editorial's stench screwing with things again.
    To be honest Willis was one of my suspects for the ID of Wingman so it didn't come as a complete surprise to me when that reveal happened. I felt that Willis being revealed as Wingman was always the intention here so I don't think that specific plot point had anything to do with editorial although the rushed nature of the reveal itself and this issue in particular probably does have to do with exactly that. I rather suspect Lobdell was planning for more build up before the reveal but that those plans were derailed because of editorial and the events DC is involved with currently.
    Supporting LION FORGE COMICS and other independent publishers.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Oh my goodness gracious! I've been bamboozled!

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change. AVATAR AANG

Quote Originally Posted by JasonTodd428 View Post
    To be honest Willis was one of my suspects for the ID of Wingman so it didn't come as a complete surprise to me when that reveal happened. I felt that Willis being revealed as Wingman was always the intention here so I don't think that specific plot point had anything to do with editorial although the rushed nature of the reveal itself and this issue in particular probably does have to do with exactly that. I rather suspect Lobdell was planning for more build up before the reveal but that those plans were derailed because of editorial and the events DC is involved with currently.
    That's about where I was at too. It makes sense that Willis would be there, though it still leaves the question as to who spoke to Ma Gunn in her bottle prison.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    That's about where I was at too. It makes sense that Willis would be there, though it still leaves the question as to who spoke to Ma Gunn in her bottle prison.
    My guess for now is that Solitary is an imposter who didn't realize he's an imposter, Solitary's abilities are far greater than we originally believed (so Wingman and Solitary were always one and the same) or the experiment/incident that lead to Solitary's creation actually left several people whose bodies, personalities, memories, etc were all mixed and matched to various degrees.

Quote Originally Posted by JasonTodd428 View Post
    That, and the way Bunker was put on a bus are why I think there were changes. I honestly think that Willis being Wingman, or at least a certain level of playing with the idea of him being Wingman, was in the initial draft of the arc.

But who knows. Could be that Lobdell just couldn't wrap up the story in a better, less rushed way.

My guess for now is that Solitary is an imposter who didn't realize he's an imposter, Solitary's abilities are far greater than we originally believed (so Wingman and Solitary were always one and the same) or the experiment/incident that lead to Solitary's creation actually left several people whose bodies, personalities, memories, etc were all mixed and matched to various degrees.
    That's a good guess and sort of where I stand with this. I don't think that the experiment went exactly as it was supposed to in the first place and so a lot of "people" ended up with parts of themselves and Willis all mixed together. It could even be that Artemis's involvement in all this resulted in the experiment going haywire somehow.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaresh View Post
    That, and the way Bunker was put on a bus are why I think there were changes. I honestly think that Willis being Wingman, or at least a certain level of playing with the idea of him being Wingman, was in the initial draft of the arc.

But who knows. Could be that Lobdell just couldn't wrap up the story in a better, less rushed way.
    Yeah, the whole Bunker thing was pretty much a rush job. Frankly I would have liked a bit more build up there and a chance for Jason to show Miguel all that Cobblepot has been up to but no he just goes off in a huff presumably with Penguin to maybe work for him. I'm really surprised that Lobdell played the naive newbie hero card with Miguel here and it made me a bit irritated if I'm being honest about it. I do hope at some point there is a bit of resolution with that plot point because its left a bad taste in my mouth.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Honestly, given the state Jason found Bunker in, I can kinda buy Bunker being quick to free Penguin from his cell even if it wasn’t the right call.

Honestly, given the state Jason found Bunker in, I can kinda buy Bunker being quick to free Penguin from his cell even if it wasn’t the right call.
    I can buy Bunker being quick to free Penguin because of what he'd been through sure. I can even buy that he feels some sort of sympathy or a connection to Cobblepot because of that. The part that struck me as odd, at least on a certain level anyway, was that he believes Cobblepot enough that he would go off with him without given Jason a chance to explain anything. That's why I said Lobdell was playing the "naive superhero" card with him, which I don't agree with. Bunker has seen to much with just the Teen Titans to be that naive as to how things work in my opinion.

Incredible Member

After almost a year with it, Imma say...Jason's Solo Outlaw look is his best look ever. Much better improvement than the helmet. If only he wore a black or white leather jacket over the red hoodie, it would be 100% perfect.

I'm glad they changed the costume when Woods came on board. Wood's design with the new suit looks much better than his version of the old suit.

Off topic I know, but when it comes to Leviathan #2 on the one hand Jason's resigned attitude to being accused feels really sad. On the other hand, the way he takes the accusations with so much stride, just straight up prepping his gloves and mask and getting ready to run whilst speaking in such a casual manner kinda makes me laugh a little too.

He's just like...