Page 169 of 285 FirstFirst ... 69119159165166167168169170171172173179219269 ... LastLast
Results 2,521 to 2,535 of 4267

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    WHat about RH Lost Days?
    Best to ignore that.

That sucks. Aside from the Talia thing(And really, why would you do that), I liked it.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

I enjoyed RH: Lost Days (except the Talia thing) but I like what Lobdell replaced it with even more so I don’t mind it being dropped.

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

Really, from the pre-FP continuity the only thing that is relevant is the original UtRH. And even then, you can replace it with the animated film. The rest of the stories are superfluous now.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    Really, from the pre-FP continuity the only thing that is relevant is the original UtRH. And even then, you can replace it with the animated film. The rest of the stories are superfluous now.
    It is probably the best for Jason.

I mean it is better for Jason if stories like "Battle for the Cowl" just disappear from his past.

Quote Originally Posted by Konja7 View Post
    I mean it is better for Jason if stories like "Battle for the Cowl" just disappear from his past.
    Oh God, yes! I hated that story.

It’s probably better for everybody if Battle for the Cowl disappeared from their past.

Well, I'll be damned. It sure sounds as if Bendis was actually elevating Red Hood in an event book, in this 3 page preview !

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2019/08...han-3-preview/

As flattering as it is, Damian sounds just weird.

Nah, it's just Bendis trying to sell his suspect. Making him being "one of the best fighters" isn't really a reason to believe he could actually be a mastermind and strategist good enough to take over all those organizations, imho. I mean: being a fighter and being a strategist isn't necesary the same. Those are different sets of skills. Still, I cannot believe someone is nowadays stating that Jason is so good at something. Small miracles.

Aw, Maleev's art still looks great. He's criticised a lot these days, but he's still a heck of an artist.

The dialogue in the bottom half of the 3rd page sounds weird. It feels like we’re getting random snippets of a conversation instead of the whole thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaresh View Post
    Nah, it's just Bendis trying to sell his suspect. Making him being "one of the best fighters" isn't really a reason to believe he could actually be a mastermind and strategist good enough to take over all those organizations, imho. I mean: being a fighter and being a strategist isn't necesary the same. Those are different sets of skills. Still, I cannot believe someone is nowadays stating that Jason is so good at something. Small miracles.
    I'm amazed that he was able to get away from all these people.

Quote Originally Posted by G-Potion View Post
    As flattering as it is, Damian sounds just weird.
    It doesn't sound like Damian. It ignores the relationship that Ollie and Damian have. Ollie would never speak to Damian like that and Damian has more respect for Ollie than that. Again they don't seem to have any reason to suspect Jason except for that Bendis really wants it so he's writing it.

I can't imagine Damian ever saying that about Jason. Not ever.
    Last edited by dietrich; 08-09-2019 at 11:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by G-Potion View Post
    I'm amazed that he was able to get away from all these people.
    He's one of the best fighters. That itself proves he is. "shuggs"

Aaaand it's easier that actually show how someone could get away from them all. And faster. Let the reader fill the blanks.

(I'm writing almost in comic sans. Almost. As I said and meant, at least someone is selling Jason's skills well. Or some of them)
    Last edited by Zaresh; 08-09-2019 at 11:43 AM.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    It doesn't sound like Damian. It ignores the relationship that Ollie and Damian have. Ollie would never speak to Damian like that and Damian has more respect for Ollie than that. Again they don't seem to have any reason to suspect Jason except for that Bendis really wants it so he's writing it.

I can't imagine Damian ever saying that about Jason. Not ever.
    If Bendis keeps writing Damian as weird as he does...is anyone else worried about the super sons reunion in Superman 16? Sorry for going a bit off-topic.
    Last edited by Ansa; 08-09-2019 at 11:45 AM.