Page 126 of 285 FirstFirst ... 2676116122123124125126127128129130136176226 ... LastLast
Results 1,876 to 1,890 of 4267
    Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    Philip Tan posted the inks of 37's variant cover

Attachment 82570

https://twitter.com/philipsytan/stat...50015041056768
    That reminds me... what do you guys prefer for Jason Todd art? Rough and tough and fierce like Jim Lee, Lee Bermejo and this, or athletic pretty boyish like Rocafort and Dexter Soy?

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    That reminds me... what do you guys prefer for Jason Todd art? Rough and tough and fierce like Jim Lee, Lee Bermejo and this, or athletic pretty boyish like Rocafort and Dexter Soy?
    Rocafort and Soy. By far.
    I don't remember Bermejo's art style, but if he's anything like Jim Lee's, it's a no brainer for me. I honestly have never liked the heroic canon, so you can guess. Even less when they draw 18 year olders like they are half way their 40s.

Now then, if the big muscle tough looking guys come with some nice lighting and shadding and / or some other stylistic choice that feels different, I can like it as much as well.

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by J. D. Guy View Post
    I've been super behind on most things comics-related, but with all these internal call-backs (including the external call-back of Bunker), I hope we'll get to see Crux/Simon Amal get an extended return into Jason's life soon, too. (Not sure if he's been seen or referenced since his early cameo appearance way back when, since, again, I've been busy with semester things.)

I'm also happy to see Isabella again. She and Jason had a brief, but overall comfy-feeling thing with one another back then.

Anyway, looking forward to Jason being a villainous mentor who's a stealth hero mentor to these macabre-looking new kids!
    I believe Crux had a blink-and-you-miss-it one panel cameo post RHATO 25 but I can’t remember in which issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    Rocafort and Dexter Soy because it's important to me that he looks his age.

Extraordinary Member

Lee and Soy, the Rocafort is imo to skinny.

Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

I miss Soy's Costume.

Extraordinary Member

I was wondering if have seen in the last days two videos about Jasons history, where it was claimed that he stole Batmans hubcaps.

Does anybody know where this idea comes from? I mean you don't have to be an hard core comics fan to know that he stole his tires and not the hubcaps.

Quote Originally Posted by Aahz View Post
    I was wondering if have seen in the last days two videos about Jasons history, where it was claimed that he stole Batmans hubcaps.

Does anybody know where this idea comes from? I mean you don't have to be an hard core comics fan to know that he stole his tires and not the hubcaps.
    Maybe it comes from what people think has a better value/risk ratio? I definitely always saw hubcaps being stolen, but tyres, not so much.

A little sneak peek of Red Hood in Three Jokers (source: Jason Fabok on Twitter)

"Is that rain....or blood? Red Hood really brings it in Three Jokers. @geoffjohns is writing a story on another level and really getting deep with Jason Todd and his history. Might be his definitive tale. Here's a peek."

And here are some comments.

Jason Fabok Three Jokers Red Hood comments.jpg

I wonder if Fabok has had the same positive comments regarding the other characters in 3 Jokers. The way he's spoken about RH so far is making me eager for this presentation of Jason.

Quote Originally Posted by G-Potion View Post
    I wonder if Fabok has had the same positive comments regarding the other characters in 3 Jokers. The way he's spoken about RH so far is making me eager for this presentation of Jason.
    Maybe its just me, but in regards to this series, I haven't seen him post about Babs, Bruce or even the Joker with such constant acclaim and endorsement.
    Every time Jasons role in the story is brought up, Fabok is quick to praise Johns and teases about how great this story is for RH.

It's certainly gotten me intrigued, what could be so special about Jasons depiction in a story that's already filled with such amazing characters that Fabok feels the need to single him out every time. If it was all just hot air and general appeasement to gain attraction to the series, (as I admittedly initially thought it was) surely then Fabok would be doing the same with all the characters and saying how much this story will be an epic tale for Babs, Bruce etc.