Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 120
  1. #1
    Astonishing Member Korath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Toulouse, France
    Posts
    3,107

    Default [Spoilers] Batman 82 Preview and Discussion

    The preview for tomorrow's Batman is up, and it seems fitting to create an all-encompassing discussion thread.

    DON'T GO IN THE APPRECIATION THREAD OF KING TO BASH IT, THANKS !

    https://www.buzzcomics.net/showpost....30&postcount=6

    My thoughts : to the surprise of no one, the Waynes are just despicable here.

  2. #2
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    8,033

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Korath View Post
    The preview for tomorrow's Batman is up, and it seems fitting to create an all-encompassing discussion thread.

    DON'T GO IN THE APPRECIATION THREAD OF KING TO BASH IT, THANKS !

    https://www.buzzcomics.net/showpost....30&postcount=6

    My thoughts : to the surprise of no one, the Waynes are just despicable here.
    What do mean? The lack of honour? if you can't trust a hero who beats his kids to cheat who can you trust?

  3. #3
    Spectacular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    196

    Default

    Is it too late to make a bullshit bingo for this run?

  4. #4
    Extraordinary Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    5,563

    Default

    With innocent lives in danger, Batman should fight by gentleman's rules.

    Duh!

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    20,753

    Default

    The link appears to be broken.

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    The link appears to be broken.
    https://www.denofgeek.com/us/books/d...ht-from-batman

  7. #7

  8. #8
    Spectacular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    196

    Default

    You beat me to it lol

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ansa View Post
    You beat me to it lol
    What timing we have lol.

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ansa View Post
    Is it too late to make a bullshit bingo for this run?
    Take it you don't like this run either?

  11. #11
    Spectacular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    196

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Batman Begins 2005 View Post
    Take it you don't like this run either?
    How did you guess?

  12. #12
    Incredible Member Katana500's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    937

    Default

    Batman's not a Knight of the Round Table or an aristocrat of the American South, he does not need to fight with honour.

    I have no idea why people are shocked with the idea of Bruce using strategy and cheating!

  13. #13
    Astonishing Member Korath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Toulouse, France
    Posts
    3,107

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    With innocent lives in danger, Batman should fight by gentleman's rules.

    Duh!
    If Batman and Catwoman want to take the jump on Bane, they should just take the jump on Bane. Not pretend that "hey, we'll establish some macho man rules" just to immediately break them. It doesn't make the whole thing less toxic masculinity (because somehow it's the vibe I'm feeling in this whole exchange), it just make Bats another kind of asshole.

    As for Thomas, punching peoples seems to be his default mode to express anything, at that point. And he sports a healing factor on part with Wolverine, apparently.

  14. #14
    Incredible Member Katana500's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    937

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Korath View Post
    If Batman and Catwoman want to take the jump on Bane, they should just take the jump on Bane. Not pretend that "hey, we'll establish some macho man rules" just to immediately break them. It doesn't make the whole thing less toxic masculinity (because somehow it's the vibe I'm feeling in this whole exchange), it just make Bats another kind of asshole.

    As for Thomas, punching peoples seems to be his default mode to express anything, at that point. And he sports a healing factor on part with Wolverine, apparently.
    but by pretending they weakened Bane - if they jumped him straight away he wouldn't have disconnected from the Venom the way he did so would be more powerful.

  15. #15
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    8,033

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    With innocent lives in danger, Batman should fight by gentleman's rules.

    Duh!
    There's no duh. he doesn't have to agree to any rules but what else can one expect from the guy who doesn't hit his kids only trains them to accept punches as communication. This Bruce isn't a hero.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •