Page 30 of 285 FirstFirst ... 202627282930313233344080130 ... LastLast

I love that there's no real indication that the umbrella will be used in the comic beyond a token of how Jason is mocking Penguins power and authority on that cover, there's no telling if its actually part of the final design, but gosh dang it, that won't stop the artists from goin nuts with the concept XD

It just makes the whole outfit THAT much more dapper.

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

No Jason appearance in the recent teen titans.

But given some the dialogue, I’m feeling a tad more hopeful about how the annual will go.
    Last edited by Arsenal; 01-23-2019 at 08:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sergard View Post
    This comment makes it even better.

Quote Originally Posted by RedBird View Post
    I love that there's no real indication that the umbrella will be used in the comic beyond a token of how Jason is mocking Penguins power and authority on that cover, there's no telling if its actually part of the final design, but gosh dang it, that won't stop the artists from goin nuts with the concept XD

It just makes the whole outfit THAT much more dapper.
    I really hope Jason keeps the umbrella. This combined with the mask would make his a unique look rather than just a suit. And it's perfectly in character as well.

On another note, I wonder if Jason will completely depend on Wingman's resources to take over Penguin's business. Does Jason still have a hold on Black Mask's empire? Might be useful.

Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by G-Potion View Post
    I really hope Jason keeps the umbrella. This combined with the mask would make his a unique look rather than just a suit. And it's perfectly in character as well.

On another note, I wonder if Jason will completely depend on Wingman's resources to take over Penguin's business. Does Jason still have a hold on Black Mask's empire? Might be useful.
    Plot twist: Jason's new suit is out of Black Mask's wardrobe. Except the umbrella. I loved that Jason stole the hoodie from some random defeated enemy in RHatO #26. I wish DC would make this some sort of thing that he does. And Jason would be hardly the only DC character who takes a victory prize. Look at all the stuff in the Batcave. Like father, like son.

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
    No Jason appearance in the recent teen titans.

But given some the dialogue, I’m feeling a tad more hopeful about how the annual will go.
    Could you maybe give me a short summary what happened? My comic store didn't receive the issue in this week's shipping. So I have to wait until next week.
    Last edited by Sergard; 01-23-2019 at 11:43 AM.

Plot twist: Jason's new suit is out of Black Mask's wardrobe. Except the umbrella. That thing obviously belongs to the Penguin. I loved that Jason stole the hoodie from some random defeated enemy in RHatO #26. I wish that DC would make that some sort of running gag. And Jason would be hardly the only DC character who does that. Look at all the stuff in the Batcave. Like father, like son.

Could you maybe give me some short summary what happened? My comic store didn't receive the issue in this week's shipping. So I have to wait until next week.
    The teen titans breaking into the bat cave is really just a distraction so Damian can retire something hidden in a small box with a bat symbol on it. Alfred confronts him, defends Jason and warns Damian to re-evaluate the situation. Damian does not. We also seemingly get some more insight regarding why he wanted to work with Jason (not much but I expect it to be built on in next weeks Annual)

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
    The teen titans breaking into the bat cave is really just a distraction so Damian can retire something hidden in a small box with a bat symbol on it. Alfred confronts him, defends Jason and warns Damian to re-evaluate the situation. Damian does not. We also seemingly get some more insight regarding why he wanted to work with Jason (not much but I expect it to be built on in next weeks Annual)
    Thanks for the summary. You really made me curious, so I bought the digital version.

spoilers:
    The issue was interesting, and I love how Alfred defends Jason (while holding an umbrella - is that an Easter Egg?).
    My favorite moment was a painting of Jason on the wall close to the "family portrait". (There was a portrait of Dick too, and by the look of it, all three paintings were done by the same artist)
    end of spoilers

Pete Woods on Twitter:

New characters in RH:O?

Quote Originally Posted by RedBird View Post
    Jason (new costume) + Tim

maple_DC

It's so dapper and sleek, I love it
    I don't know for sure if there's a connection, but Tim's clothes look very similar.

@baskinrobins69

And some Young Justice Jason and Tim by myjjyyd

myjjyyd

@Chalalala15

Version 2.0

Pete Woods on Twitter:

Kind of looks like creeper.

Pete Woods on Twitter:

Mmm... Reminds me of someone, to be honest. But I don't know who. He is build like Crane, but he has long hair. No clue who could he be.
    Last edited by Zaresh; 01-23-2019 at 04:20 PM.

Pete Woods on Twitter:

Is that the Scarecrow from Batman Beyond?
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.