Page 210 of 285 FirstFirst ... 110160200206207208209210211212213214220260 ... LastLast
Results 3,136 to 3,150 of 4267

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    Odds that is Deathstroke the one who kills Jason in this version?
    Haven't seen the latest season yet, waiting for netflix, but based on my experience of season 1, I don't think the show ever seemed too fussed with canon, unless you're gripe is not with the change in the story but something else..?

On that note, I mean it's not confirmed, but hypothetically, assuming Slade is the one to kill Jason, considering the nature of the show, it being, Dicks show, with characters and their stories revolving around him, then the show runners changing Jasons death to be at Slades hand would fit their ideal.

Jason is a side character for Bruce? Bruces adversary Joker kills him.
    Jason is a side character for Dick? Dicks adversary Deathstroke kills him.

Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar

rik (Titans Season 2 Episode 5 fanart)

Tank (@jaykorre)

Tim: You’re a thug.
    Jason: I prefer the term Freedom Fighter.

Somewhere in the multiverse a cybernetically enhanced Jason finds a nifty little Drake Industries ancilla and together they take on the corrupt elite of Gotham.

Quote Originally Posted by Sergard View Post
    rik (Titans Season 2 Episode 5 fanart)

Tank (@jaykorre)

Tim: You’re a thug.
    Jason: I prefer the term Freedom Fighter.

Somewhere in the multiverse a cybernetically enhanced Jason finds a nifty little Drake Industries ancilla and together they take on the corrupt elite of Gotham.

Ooooh, I would totally read that story. More so if it's settled in, let's see, a Shadowrun campaign or something. Yeah, that could be the icing on the cake.

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Slowly getting caught up on the Rebirth Bat Books, among others, and was wondering what the overall consensus was on this current volume. Is it worth picking up?

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

Well, no sign of Jason in DCeased #5 and just one issue to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    Slowly getting caught up on the Rebirth Bat Books, among others, and was wondering what the overall consensus was on this current volume. Is it worth picking up?
    By "current volume" you mean the whole Red Hood and the Outlaws Rebirth run or the latest trade "Red Hood: Outlaw Vol 1: Requiem for an Archer"?

More sneak peeks from issue 40

Also, has anyone else realized that if you count all the issues since the N52, we're close to the 100th issue?

Reading Batman, Detective Comics, Nightwing, & Redhood and the Outlaws.. just got through Death of the Family. I really loved Jason's roll in it all. These are the first few Batman/Batfamily stories I've read and I'm enjoying the hell out of them. Just as an observation, would it be fair to say Jason has a better relationship with Tim than he does with Dick?

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    More sneak peeks from issue 40

Also, has anyone else realized that if you count all the issues since the N52, we're close to the 100th issue?
    Those previews are looking real good. Looks like we lucked out with the new artist.

And yeah, I have. I’m just curious to see if we’ll reach issue 100 in this run or the next.

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    Reading Batman, Detective Comics, Nightwing, & Redhood and the Outlaws.. just got through Death of the Family. I really loved Jason's roll in it all. These are the first few Batman/Batfamily stories I've read and I'm enjoying the hell out of them. Just as an observation, would it be fair to say Jason has a better relationship with Tim than he does with Dick?
    At the time? Yes. However, a few reality warping events have happened since that make it a little murky. Though before Dick's current direction, Dick and Jason were starting to bond a little.

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
    And yeah, I have. I’m just curious to see if we’ll reach issue 100 in this run or the next.
    We should have around ten issues to go.

RHATO V1: 41 issues (#0-#40)

RHA: 13 issues

RHATO V2: 39 issues (Rebirth, #1-#38) so far.

93 issues. 99 issues if you count the five annuals and the Future's End issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Sergard View Post
    It's cool. Post wherever you want.
    The reading thread is still on hiatus anyway (we are still early in pre-crisis, shortly after Nocturna's introduction if I recall correctly.)

Pre-crisis Jason Todd is so underrated. I still prefer the post-crisis origin (it's my favorite Robin origin) but there's already a lot going on in pre-crisis that I love.
    And as Zaresh mentioned, pre-crisis and post-crisis Jason share a lot of characteristics.
    I can't seem to find the reading thread...help a guy out?
    "Darkseid...always hated music..."

Every post I make, it should be assumed by the reader that the following statement is attached: "It's all subjective. What works for me doesn't necessarily work for you, and vice versa, and that's ok. You may have a different opinion on it, but this is mine. That's the wonderful thing about being a comics fan, it's all subjective."

Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Kent View Post
    I can't seem to find the reading thread...help a guy out?
    Sure, no problem
    The Jason Todd Reread (pre- and post-crisis)