Page 259 of 285 FirstFirst ... 159209249255256257258259260261262263269 ... LastLast
Results 3,871 to 3,885 of 4267
  1. #3871
    Caperucita Roja Zaresh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    2,011

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    spoilers:
    Eh, the ending to Titans was a mess. Many of the reasons have been pointed out in the TV/Film thread for Titans. But Jason... Not a single word between Bruce and Dick about him. Not a word about his suicide attempt, depression, or feelings of abandonment. If he becomes an antagonist to the Titans in the future, can't say I blame him for it. With the two people that are supposed to be the closest to him, that's a low blow.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Well, to be fair, I can see them pointing out that Jason is let alone with his problems to fare by himself, precisely, as a reason why both Dick and Bruce failed or are going to fail him (putting him in his way to RH). I think it's intentional, because no way someone delivers that family speech without taking Jason's case into account.

    My main problem with this last episode was with pace and how they wanted to close too much plots in just 40-50 minutes, besides an epilogue even. They tried to put too much in one episode, and that means most of it isn't going to have a propper, satisfying closure. The writing this season, except for a few episodes, wasn't the best. But it could be a total mess, like the first episode of this season was, or it was in my opinion.
    end of spoilers
    This is a signature. It has letters on it, and those letters form words. Words like these. I will not quote anything because I'm uninspired but, I read a lot: I could!

    And this is my Tumblr. Sometimes I post stuff there.

  2. #3872
    Mighty Member RedBird's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    1,966

    Default

    nac-nic

    Jason and Dog are goals


  3. #3873
    Mighty Member RedBird's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    1,966

  4. #3874
    Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    1,915

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RedBird View Post
    Lobdell doesn't like Harley? What makes you say that? Shame if it's true, I was just rereading the Suicide Squad rhato teamup yesterday, I actually liked his voice for Harley.
    Same goes for Tom Taylor of course.
    Just a guess because of the panel. Artemis saying "She's a lunatic with a hammer." feels a little bit like Lobdell trying to drop his own opinion on Harley.
    I actually don't know what to think of Harley Quinn's appearance in RHatO because I don't know how Harley is supposed to be. It feels like every writer has a slightly different take on her.



    Quote Originally Posted by RedBird View Post
    Oh man, this just reminded me of Dog, I wonder if we'll see her again when Isabel returns.
    I hope so. I love Dog. Dog is a good Outpaw. xD

  5. #3875
    Mighty Member RedBird's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    1,966

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sergard View Post
    I hope so. I love Dog. Dog is a good Outpaw. xD
    Outpaw! I love that
    If the outlaws get another more stable home-base, I really wanna see a place made out, just for Dog.

  6. #3876
    Caperucita Roja Zaresh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    2,011

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sergard View Post
    I hope so. I love Dog. Dog is a good Outpaw. xD
    AsafaasdfaSDFGASDFADFA...
    You killed me.
    This is a signature. It has letters on it, and those letters form words. Words like these. I will not quote anything because I'm uninspired but, I read a lot: I could!

    And this is my Tumblr. Sometimes I post stuff there.

  7. #3877
    Mighty Member RedBird's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    1,966

    Default

    Oh my gosh, now I am in need of story where Jason adopts SEVERAL Dogs and forms his new team, 'Red Hood and the Outpaws'

  8. #3878
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    3,350

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RedBird View Post
    Oh my gosh, now I am in need of story where Jason adopts SEVERAL Dogs and forms his new team, 'Red Hood and the Outpaws'
    Sounds like John wick

  9. #3879
    Mighty Member RedBird's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    1,966

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    Sounds like John wick
    Excellent!

    There could not have been a more better comparison than that. I love it.

  10. #3880
    Extraordinary Member Jackalope89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    5,359

    Default

    "Red Pooch and the Outpaws!"

  11. #3881

  12. #3882
    Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    1,915

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RedBird View Post
    Oh my gosh, now I am in need of story where Jason adopts SEVERAL Dogs and forms his new team, 'Red Hood and the Outpaws'
    Jason could go undercover as a dogsitter for a case and spend some quality time with a bunch of dogs.

  13. #3883
    Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    1,915

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    Finally got the Batfamily Diorama Red Hood. Good figure, sculpting is fantastic but painting and details are so-so, and is really small (or at least for the scale I'm used to)



    Where did you buy the figure? I'm thinking about buying it too but I'm not sure where to order it.

  14. #3884
    Mighty Member RedBird's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    1,966

    Default

    moon115115

    Marcus To


  15. #3885
    Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,484

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sergard View Post
    Where did you buy the figure? I'm thinking about buying it too but I'm not sure where to order it.
    I bought it on BBTS
    https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Produ...nDetails/88238

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •