Page 85 of 285 FirstFirst ... 357581828384858687888995135185 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,275 of 4267
    Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Makes me wonder who he'll become friends with (aside from Dick, maybe). And if he's cooled off a bit since he paralyzed that one cop (that was a bit far for his character in this series).
    I didn't even know that he paralyzed a cop. I didn't follow the first season but there wasn't any talk about that event either. (Which is surprising. Because there are enough Jason Todd haters that would use such information to spread more hate. Because people nowadays seem to care more about characters they hate than characters they love.)

Jason could be friends with Rose and Joseph Wilson.

Quote Originally Posted by Sergard View Post
    I didn't even know that he paralyzed a cop. I didn't follow the first season but there wasn't any talk about that event either. (Which is surprising. Because there are enough Jason Todd haters that would use such information to spread more hate. Because people nowadays seem to care more about characters they hate than characters they love.)

Jason could be friends with Rose and Joseph Wilson.
    I don't know why, but I suspect they are going to try to make some sort of triangle between him, Rachel and Gar, for a while until Jason dies. Maybe not romantic, but emotional at least.
    Last edited by Zaresh; 04-02-2019 at 01:58 PM.

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

I keep see people speculating that next season Jason and Rose will become a thing. Once Rose outright rejects Slade to stay on the team, Slade will either outright kill Jason or hand him over to Joker.

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
    I keep see people speculating that next season Jason and Rose will become a thing. Once Rose outright rejects Slade to stay on the team, Slade will either outright kill Jason or hand him over to Joker.
    I've seen those rumors too. The idea sounds stupid. Why should Slade do that?
    I'd rather see another fan favorite idea: Jason somehow becoming Slade's apprentice.

And if he's cooled off a bit since he paralyzed that one cop (that was a bit far for his character in this series).
    I mean, agreed, that sequence went too far, but I didnt hear anything about paralysis? When was that mentioned?

Quote Originally Posted by RedBird View Post
    I mean, agreed, that sequence went too far, but I didnt hear anything about paralysis? When was that mentioned?
    I simply assume, as Jason broke the cop's back. That's not something you just walk away from.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaresh View Post
    I don't know why, but I suspect they are going to try to make some sort of triangle between him, Rachel and Gar, for a while until Jason dies. Maybe not romantic, but emotional at least.
    Uh. Rachel, the actress anyway, is 13. While the actors for both BB and Jason are in their 20s. And Jason's character is about 20 as well.

Uh. Rachel, the actress anyway, is 13. While the actors for both BB and Jason are in their 20s. And Jason's character is about 20 as well.
    Hence why I said not romantic. Emotional bonds don't need to be romantical for bearing conflict. And in any case, I think they already hinted at something else that could bloom eventually (far in the future) between Rachel and Gar in season one. But to be honest, I think it will be a not romantic conflictive triangle. Even if some of them could hold some unrequired feelings (because the show is heavy in drama).

I don't know, just my wild guessing.
    Last edited by Zaresh; 04-02-2019 at 05:17 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Sergard View Post
    I've seen those rumors too. The idea sounds stupid. Why should Slade do that?
    I'd rather see another fan favorite idea: Jason somehow becoming Slade's apprentice.
    Huh. Slade should become Jason's friggin' little apprentice.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    Eh, it looks too much like Dexter's Red Ronin Pitch.
    for me it looks too much like Azrael

Extraordinary Member

I really would have preferred if they had cast teen actors for all 3 of them.

Is Jason as a character really supposed to be 20?

I'm surprised how good the colors work together.
    But yeah, it would have been a little strange (and unfair) if Soy's pitch had been rejected but Woods' design had gotten a pass.
    Especially since the question arises why Jason should even wear that kind of style.
    It looks like the costume is inspired by ancient Chinese warrior armor (a culture Jason has no connections with) - and it looks even less safe than Jason's current costume.
    The material is useless against enemy attacks but all that fabric and co. looks heavy. So Jason is slowed down.

Eh, it looks too much like Dexter's Red Ronin Pitch.
    Still it's some thing we could have had. Wonder why both didn't get approved.

Extraordinary Member

It reminds me more of those guys, who were running arround in a few Bat-Comics in the New52 era.

But I thing it could be a cool costume, if Jason would join the All Cast again for some time.