Page 122 of 285 FirstFirst ... 2272112118119120121122123124125126132172222 ... LastLast
Results 1,816 to 1,830 of 4267
    Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    Gonna go out of a limb and say, less than zero.
    I was giving it about a .0000001% personally but figured I’d throw it out there anyway.

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

Without the watermark

If you haven’t checked in with Jason Todd in a while, you’re missing out on some great fun. The former Boy Wonder has taken over the Iceberg Lounge and is forcing the Penguin to watch him take down his criminal empire piece by piece. And where is old Oswald? He’s locked in his own panic room and has no choice but to witness Jason Todd’s devious machinations!

By the way, longtime Todd fans will love Red Hood Outlaw #34. Remember Isabel Adrila, Jason’s flight attendant girlfriend from the New 52 Red Hood and the Outlaws series? Well, she’s back and it looks like she and Jason are picking things back up from where they left off. These types of relationships never last, but I think Jason deserves some happiness.
    https://www.dccomics.com/blog/2019/0...new-team-rises

August solicits are out

RED HOOD: OUTLAW #37
    written by SCOTT LOBDELL
    art and cover by KENNETH ROCAFORT
    variant cover by PHILIP TAN
    Leave it to Red Hood to get Lex Luthor’s strangest offer of all: to train the next generation of super-villains! Hand-picked for their incredible talents, not to mention their potential to spread villainy and doom across the globe. As the only super-villain in the world to have trained under Batman himself, Red Hood is the ideal instructor. But has Jason Todd fallen so far that he’d take on the task of forging tomorrow’s Legion of Doom or Crime Syndicate—or is he trying to work from within to undermine Lex’s villainous machinations? Even if Red Hood’s heart is in the right place, he still has to butt heads with his powerful and dangerous new pupils. Grab some ammo and settle in for the beginning of the next generation of Outlaws!
    ON SALE 08.28.19
    $3.99 US | 32 PAGES
    FC | RATED T+
    This issue will ship with two covers.
    Please see the order form for details.

And we're still being dragged into Leviathan

EVENT LEVIATHAN #3
    written by BRIAN MICHAEL BENDIS
    art and cover by ALEX MALEEV
    variant cover by JAY ANACLETO
    From the award-winning team of writer Brian Michael Bendis and artist Alex Maleev, it’s DC’s biggest whodunit in years! The world’s greatest detectives—Batman, Green Arrow, Lois Lane, Plastic Man, the Question and Martian Manhunter—have gathered to solve the mystery behind the true identity of Leviathan’s leaders and the destruction of the world’s top intelligence agencies! Red Hood is their leading suspect—and he is on the loose! Plus, the Silencer takes her shot! This mystery will unleash a new evil on the DC Universe!
    ON SALE 08.14.19
    $3.99 US | 3 OF 6 | 32 PAGES
    FC | RATED T+
    This issue will ship with two covers.
    Please see the order form for details.

Doesn't sound like the Trinity's gonna be reunited just yet.

I'm scared for Jason, not gonna lie.

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
    Doesn't sound like the Trinity's gonna be reunited just yet.
    There's a new Bizarro in Terrifics, so that would make more difficult the return of Artemis and our Bizarro.

There's a new Bizarro in Terrifics, so that would make more difficult the return of Artemis and our Bizarro.
    That Biz can just fly right off to Bizarro-verse. I want Artemis and Biz back!

Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar

Don't forget "BLACK MASK: YEAR OF THE VILLAIN #1"

written by TOM TAYLOR
    art by CULLY HAMNER
    cover by MITCH GERADS
    Black Mask was one of Gotham City’s most ruthless crime lords. He had money, power and respect. But after months in the Teen Titans’ secret prison, Roman Sionis is finally free. Given a new purpose and new abilities thanks to Lex Luthor’s offer, he’s found a new racket. Corporate crime not only pays better, but it’s far less dangerous. At least until Batwoman discovers what he’s up to and plans to put an end to Black Mask’s latest power grab. Is Black Mask the same crime boss he’s always been, or has time and a new approach made him something far more unstoppable than he’s ever been?
    I mention it because the solicitation completely ignores Black Mask's encounter with Red Hood in the first Rebirth arc - like Teen Titans did.
    The plot hole gets bigger and bigger.

On the bright side, we'll have more Hood stuff than usual to read over these next few months so that's always nice. If we're lucky, it might even be good too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    That Biz can just fly right off to Bizarro-verse. I want Artemis and Biz back!
    Meh, that Biz imposter doesn't even have a dope ass beard like ours does smh

Since it seems like the Annual doesn't end with the team reuniting, I'm curious to see how it ends. Unless that is how it ends and the main book is still working towards that point.

I don't like where this is going. If solicits keep pointing to Jason in a villainous role, involved in this Leviathan plot, I'll probably stop buying the trades and will not buy the one that will cover this arc. I for sure am not going to buy anything Leviathan: I have zero interest in it.

I'll wait for September's solicits. That month's will decide if I keep buying this book or not.
    I don't buy comics for getting myself mad, and I have to carefully think where to put the contents of my wallet. A matter of being pragmatic.
    Last edited by Zaresh; 05-17-2019 at 06:30 PM.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    While that would be awesome, that would also raise SO many more questions.
    Only about the timeline and why is Tim 16. It's hard to tell because DC's editorial is a complete and total FUBAR of a clusterfuck, but it's possible enough time has passed for Jade to have had Roy's baby. They had sex in Titans during the "Batman breaks them up because Donna goes crazy in two hundred years" story, and birth control was not brought up so it's probable there's a little Lian incubating somewhere. Born yet? Maybe. About two years appear to have passed in universe, but it's hard to tell since no one who works in the editorial offices has a functioning brain.

Since Bendis is pointing fingers at Jason as the man behind Leviathan from the beginning, I figure that means the odds of it actually being him when all is said and done are extremely low. No guarantee that he’ll gave a good showing in it regardless but I’m not yet worried DC is turning him into another rogue to be passed around the heroes.

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
    Since Bendis is pointing fingers at Jason as the man behind Leviathan from the beginning, I figure that means the odds of it actually being him when all is said and done are extremely low. No guarantee that he’ll gave a good showing in it regardless but I’m not yet worried DC is turning him into another rogue to be passed around the heroes.
    Well, I think he is pointing to Jason not being behind Leviathan. Damian is going to attempt to prove that Jason isn't behind, so it's not so far fetched if Jason is actually connected to Leviathan in the end (shock value), or even Leviathan himself (which I think it's a lot less possible at this point, but still not an idea I would disregard yet).

Meh, I'm probably just being wary of getting another of my faves being run over by Bendis or any event, for shock value. I guess we'll know soon, nothing will come of me being all fired up for something that may not happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaresh View Post
    Well, I think he is pointing to Jason not being behind Leviathan. Damian is going to attempt to prove that Jason isn't behind, so it's not so far fetched if Jason is actually connected to Leviathan in the end (shock value), or even Leviathan himself (which I think it's a lot less possible at this point, but still not an idea I would disregard yet).

Meh, I'm probably just being wary of getting another of my faves being run over by Bendis or any event, for shock value. I guess we'll know soon, nothing will come of me being all fired up for something that may not happen.
    Even so, I just think that if Bendis intended for Jason to be Leviathan, he wouldn’t of been included at all so early in the story and saved for the middle - end for the reveal. I could be wrong though, it is Bendis after all.