Page 197 of 285 FirstFirst ... 97147187193194195196197198199200201207247 ... LastLast
Results 2,941 to 2,955 of 4267

No need to mock the guy just because he said he ship something for whatever reason he has. Artemis has treated Jason terribly and seem to hardly care about him these days. I didn't see this stopping people from shipping them.

And I got my answer about Titans. I think I will pass if the second episode doesn't pick up.

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Aahz View Post
    And I'm pretty sure people shipped them even before that.
    In the current comics it might be a little problematic, since it is not really clear how old they both are.
    How can be "problematic" shipping freaking fictional characters together? Jason doesn't even have an age to begin with, for Christ's sake

Quote Originally Posted by Rise View Post
    No need to mock the guy just because he said he ship something for whatever reason he has. Artemis has treated Jason terribly and seem to hardly care about him these days. I didn't see this stopping people from shipping them.

And I got my answer about Titans. I think I will pass if the second episode doesn't pick up.
    Oh, I wasn't mocking him. I honestly can't understand why that ship is a thing.
    I see Rose, and see an abussive and manipulative, impatient and violent girl (I admit I don't know a lot about Rose, so I may be wrong about her).
    I see Jason and see a guy with a strong PTSD, self-esteem issues and anger and trust issues who tends to explode violently, hurt deeply others when he's mad, and fall into depression, dragging others with him (even if he doesn't mean to).
    And I don't see what good would come out of it, unlike with Artemis, where she's definitely more mature and moderated, and seems to actually care about others even if she has heavy issues as well, didn't care a lot about him, or didn't think much of him for a while (just to be clear: I can understand that ship, because they were in the same book and did seem to have some working chemistry. I ship Jason with Supergirl, to be frank XDDDDD My personal gulty shipping which it's kind of out of the blue as well. Edited for the thousand time: Oh! Or even sweet Stargirl. Wouldn't that be an interaction full of fun—if she were a bit older).

I see Rose and Jason and can only imagine violence and hurt in every interaction they may have. Which I know can be fun to read, but eh, I don't think I like that for a character that I care about. Or for Rose; I don't think it would be that good for her either.

But we like what we like. I'm not implying that it's wrong to pair then . I want to make this point clear.
    Last edited by Zaresh; 09-11-2019 at 08:00 AM. Reason: adding stuff, fixing my English

Eh, if fandom 'shipping' culture has shown me anything its that characters don't even have to ever share the screen together to be 'shipped', as long as enough people like the idea of the characters together or if they have an aesthetic appeal to them together, that's about all ya need. :P

But as to the reason why people lean towards Jason and Rose, I can't say for sure but from what I've seen I feel like people see them as a 'match', so to speak.
    Two violent bad-asses with daddy issues.
    I myself really like both characters, so I'm down to see them interact more in any fashion.

And I'm pretty sure people shipped them even before that.
    In the current comics it might be a little problematic, since it is not really clear how old they both are.
    Yeeeeah, hard to say, DC is really vague about Jasons age, though I don't think I'm alone in assuming that he is at least 18. And I'm pretty sure Rose was confirmed to be 18 as of Rebirth Deathstroke #29.

*ignore the Red Hair, it's a wig
    Last edited by RedBird; 09-11-2019 at 08:10 AM.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by RedBird View Post
    Yeeeeah, hard to say, DC is really vague about Jasons age, though I don't think I'm alone in assuming that he is at least 18. And I'm pretty sure Rose was confirmed to be 18 as of Rebirth Deathstroke #29.
    They retonned Deathstroke so often I kind of lost track of what is the current status.
    Pre Flashpoint Rose was iirc around the age of Tims generation (who are now back to 16), and with Jason it was never really clear how old he is supposed to be...

They retonned Deathstroke so often I kind of lost track of what is the current status.
    Pre Flashpoint Rose was iirc around the age of Tims generation (who are now back to 16), and with Jason it was never really clear how old he is supposed to be...
    Originally, just a little older than Tim. New52, it seemed it was more in the middle of Tim and Dick. Now...

Now I have no freakin' clue.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    Jason and Rose were in a physical relationship in the N52, for what is worth.
    where? I know she appeared a the end of outlaws vol 1
    fought starfire and lost

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

I definitely wouldn't mind more interactions between Jason and Rose going foward.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rise View Post

does this intrigue you

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    where? I know she appeared a the end of outlaws vol 1
    fought starfire and lost
    It's something very briefly and vaguely hinted at and referenced as the past but not explicitly shown on panel.
    The dialogues cheeky and again, vague but it seems to imply a past encounter and even physical relationship.
    No clue as to how they were acquainted or even how long they knew each other for though.

does this intrigue you
    Haha, well Titans Jason is definitely awed by the 'total bad-ass' that is Rose.
    Though I wonder if he also just loves that she's beating up cops like he does. XD

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Originally, just a little older than Tim. New52, it seemed it was more in the middle of Tim and Dick. Now...

Now I have no freakin' clue.
    Jason is 21 minimum he drinks and no way babs would show any intrest in a teenager

Spectacular Member

Jason is 21 minimum he drinks and no way babs would show any intrest in a teenager
    but the higher up stated he was two years older than tim and he's still 16 or 17 and jason showed intrest in kara who was 16 not to mention jason has good fake i.d's