Page 99 of 285 FirstFirst ... 49899596979899100101102103109149199 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,485 of 4267
    Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Aahz View Post
    I'm wondering what was used as a basis for the heights.
    My guess would be that the artist used Bruce' height as reference value and then chose some comic panels to determine the height of the Robins.
    At least Jason was very tiny in his post-crisis introduction compared to Bruce.

Last edited by Sergard; 04-19-2019 at 07:29 AM.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sergard View Post
    My guess would be that the artist used Bruce' height as reference value and then chose some comic panels to determine the height of the Robins.
    At least Jason was very tiny in his post-crisis introduction compared to Bruce.

But i would like to know which pnels were used.
    The Heights are often very inconsistent even in one and the same comic. These Panels are from the same comics as yousr just a couple of pages later, and here Jason reaches almost to the hight of Bruce rip cage, while in the the ones you postet he is barly above Bruce Belt.

Batman 408.jpg

Becca :"wanted to do some Jason Todd/Red Hood redesigns for fun cause the current design... just doesn't showcase his FULL POTENTIAL"

The comments under the post are fun. Even Woods commented and shared the post on his twitter page.

Motocross and greaser look best, from a personal point of view. Street, never been a fan of that hairstyle, and Jason has never struck me as a "thot".

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

I am glad DC never cares for fan redesigns because jeez, those are bad.

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    Yeah, I’m not feeling any of them either.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Becca :"wanted to do some Jason Todd/Red Hood redesigns for fun cause the current design... just doesn't showcase his FULL POTENTIAL"

The comments under the post are fun. Even Woods commented and shared the post on his twitter page.
    The greaser one just need a little touchup but the motocross one's just Keith from Voltron ^^
    The THOT one made me laugh XD

Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar

That number 3 is um...awesome. lol. He would do just as well with out the top altogether.

Quote Originally Posted by OBrianTallent View Post
    That number 3 is um...awesome. lol. He would do just as well with out the top altogether.
    What!? You want peps to see his nips?

I like the Biker best.

Lol at that visible happy trail in that Thot Design. Also what do they mean part Dick Grayson?
    Last edited by dietrich; 04-19-2019 at 12:11 PM.

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

You guys realize that other than number 3, the "redesigns" are just mix and match of Arkham Knight (Number 2) and Injustice's (Number 1) designs, right?

You guys realize that other than number 3, the "redesigns" are just mix and match of Arkham Knight (Number 2) and Injustice's (Number 1) designs, right?
    And for whatever reason, the "Thot" design reminds me of the designs Harley has nowadays.

Number 4 is the best of the mix. I mean it's not like them them being recycled is a bad thing. They are fan ideas based on those outfits.
    Last edited by dietrich; 04-19-2019 at 12:35 PM.

Can you maybe be a little more disrespectful towards the artist?

If you don't like the designs, fine. But there is no need to be so rude/to belittle the artist's work. The only bad thing here is your behavior.

Since when are we criticizing fan artworks on the same level like official DC artworks?
    This artist doesn't get paid to draw Jason. She just loves the character and enjoys making those designs - and shared them on her twitter so that other people can also enjoy them.

Just in case, in my case, I want to make it clear that I didn't mean to be disrespectful to the artist. I was just agreeing in that the design were reminiscent of the AK designs (and they are, probably on purpose). And the last one reminded me of current Harley's (and I think that's on purpose too).