Page 223 of 285 FirstFirst ... 123173213219220221222223224225226227233273 ... LastLast
Results 3,331 to 3,345 of 4267
    Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar

I wonder if the bat-shaped domino mask is Rocafort's idea of an easter egg - or if it's more of a symbol that Jason is starting to forgive Bruce for his part in the HiC massacre (and maybe the bad treatment in Event Leviathan).

Quote Originally Posted by Sergard View Post
    I wonder if the bat-shaped domino mask is Rocafort's idea of an easter egg - or if it's more of a symbol that Jason is starting to forgive Bruce for his part in the HiC massacre (and maybe the bad treatment in Event Leviathan).

Forget about issue 25? Bruce beat the crap out of Jason (was a month before he could really move around) for, as it turns out, not shooting Penguin. Jason asked for Bruce to trust him, Bruce's actions spoke much more loudly than his words. And can't forget Bruce exiling him from Gotham.

GHeroes Europe

Time for another reveal for our 1/6 DC - Rebirth line. The concept artist is Rafa Sandoval and will be sculpt by Paul Tan.

#XMStudios #XMStudiosGH #DC #RedHood

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

Probably just Rocafort putting his personal style.

GHeroes Europe

Time for another reveal for our 1/6 DC - Rebirth line. The concept artist is Rafa Sandoval and will be sculpt by Paul Tan.

#XMStudios #XMStudiosGH #DC #RedHood

It looks Amazing but boy, $450 EUR is way, way too much.

Holy moly I need that statue
    Better start saving XD

Quote Originally Posted by RedBird View Post
    Holy moly I need that statue
    Better start saving XD
    Imagine breaking it when it falls because you are dusting your shelves.

I would cry blood.

I looked closely at their site, it seems like they only ship within Europe, so anyone in the US will also need to pay a middle man. What is with Jason getting exclusive and ridiculously expensive merchandise?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    It looks Amazing but boy, $450 EUR is way, way too much.
    Wow they have statues in their shop that are far more expensive, are their really people that are willing to pay that much for merch ?

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RedBird View Post
    I think it's a case of 'every one is the hero in their own story', thus far, the day in the circus is the only fond memory both Jason and Willis can recall, beyond that there's no other example of Willis having any positive impact in Jasons life.

For some more reference by the way, of Willis's actions, beyond the fact that Jason claims Willis wasn't home often and that when he was, he would either have to tag along and be involved in crime OR have to drag his drunk dad to bed. RHATO #0

Here are a couple examples I could find of Willis displaying abusive behavior.

In Red Hood/Arsenal #11, Jason describes Willis beating Catherine for 'wasting money'.

And in New52 Red Hood and the Outlaws #18, Jason describes his trouble sleeping due to fears of his mother dying, or of fear that his father would follow through with his threat to shoot both Jason and his mother. Jason also mentions the discomfort of sleeping on bruises which could also be implying that he was physically abused whilst in his household, the source of the bruises is vague but you can certainly read into that as being Willis' doing.

Oh yeah forgot about that

Quote Originally Posted by Aahz View Post
    IIRC that scene took place on Jasons 18th Birthday.
    Then Cass would be 18 and Tim would be 17... but I don't know enough about Tim timeline to confirm

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    Then Cass would be 18 and Tim would be 17... but I don't know enough about Tim timeline to confirm
    No Tim had his 16t Birthday around that time.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    I looked closely at their site, it seems like they only ship within Europe, so anyone in the US will also need to pay a middle man. What is with Jason getting exclusive and ridiculously expensive merchandise?
    GHeroes Europe is only the European retailer for XM Studios. There are other retailers. None of them is based in the US but maybe some of them ship to the US.

Quote Originally Posted by Aahz View Post
    Wow they have statues in their shop that are far more expensive, are their really people that are willing to pay that much for merch ?
    I can't blame figure collectors for getting tempted, but yes, some of the stuff is really, really expensive. But then those figures are limited, have crazy details and weigh a few kilos.
    I mean, just look at some of their stuff:

@thefrikist

@codeine-j (from 2015)

@codeine-j (from 2017)

Those figures are awesome. Wow.

Brief uptade in Titans.

So after episode 3, the second season is getting better. Episode 5 was nice, and the latest one, the one about Conner*, was good. I like how they're using Conner: he's a child, he's a phenomenon, does very weird things, has temper issues. He's a mess. He's a childlike and deadly mess, but a mess with a sweet* heart.

I like that it's looking like Jason is going to play the foil for him, apparently.. Well, it's more like a hope. It could end being very much in the way that comic Jason is with Bizarro, even. And it gives me some hope that they're not going to kill Jason in the season finale.

And I'm starting to see why they made Hank being some youth counsellor: for Jason and Conner, when Dick and Kori would be the ones for Rose and Rachel. And Donna for the the adults. Gar is good by himself, I guess. They're working a dynamic between different characters in the team.
    Last edited by Zaresh; 10-12-2019 at 01:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaresh View Post
    Those figures are awesome. Wow.

Brief uptade in Titans.

So after episode 3, the second season is getting better. Episode 5 was nice, and the latest one, the one about Conned, was good. I like how they're using Conner: he's a child, he's a phenomenon, does very weird things, has temper issues. He's a mess. He's a childlike and deadly mess, but a mess with a good heart.

I like that it's looking like Jason is going to play the foil for him, apparently.. Well, it's more like a hope. It could end being very much in the way that comic Jason is with Bizarro, even. And it gives me some hope that they're not going to kill Jason in the season finale.

And I'm starting to see why they made Hank being some youth counsellor: for Jason and Conner, when Dick and Kori would be the ones for Rose and Rachel. And Donna for the the adults. Gar is good by himself, I guess. They're working a dynamic between different characters in the team.
    Tim fans probably aren't going to be excited, but yeah. Not the first time, since Young Justice had Conner with Dick over Tim (and knew Jason before Tim by default).

Jason bouncing off of Conner looks to be interesting. And since Conner saved his life, I think Jason is going to be a lot less confrontational with him over others. Just need to save his life. And rescue poor puppy Krypto.