Page 64 of 285 FirstFirst ... 145460616263646566676874114164 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Darkseid Is View Post
    Hey everyone. Not sure if I asked this before or not because there's a lot of pages in this thread haha but is Jason Todd's resurrection origin the same as the pre Flashpoit story? Or have they done something different?
    We are not sure.
    At first glance, it appears that this time he was resurrected by the pit alone.

But then, he seems to be scared of being buried alive. And the unreliable narrator can be a serious thing with him. So...
    Last edited by Zaresh; 02-25-2019 at 09:33 AM.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    That doesn't look like Damian at all and his 1st suit had a hood still and he didn't use a staff. That is the exact same dude in red robin suit on the opposite side.
    It's Damian lol. Everybody throws Robin a staff thats pretty much a generic Robin weapon at this point despite it being Tim's first.

The more salty people get about this cover spread the more I love it.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkcrusade25 View Post
    It's Damian lol. Everybody throws Robin a staff thats pretty much a generic Robin weapon at this point despite it being Tim's first.

The more salty people get about this cover spread the more I love it.
    I haven't seen a single person get salty about this poster not on here or even on reddit. don't tell me there's more fans moaning and going they took our uniform over this. Damian hasn't taken Tim's staff people relax. Plus that's not Damian.

Incredible Member

I haven't seen a single person get salty about this poster not on here or even on reddit. don't tell me there's more fans moaning and going they took our uniform over this. Damian hasn't taken Tim's staff people relax. Plus that's not Damian.
    Damian had Tim's staff when they promoted DC rebirth. I've seen people on reddit get salty for lack of Cass,Steph(is it steph or Azarel on the cover?) and the fact that Zatanna was used instead of another bat family.

Its definitely Damian, the suit is too close to Damian for it to be Tim,Dick or Jason.

Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

Err I think the poster means you are salty because Damian isn't there or doesn't have his hood. However this is merely a variant. Damian is not just on the Main cover [in his regular uniform]but has a starring role in this story I struggle to see the salt.

@Darkcrusade one can be critical without been salty.

more importantly this is a another characters appreciation thread guy's not a salt mine.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Darkcrusade25 View Post
    Damian had Tim's staff when they promoted DC rebirth. I've seen people on reddit get salty for lack of Cass,Steph(is it steph or Azarel on the cover?) and the fact that Zatanna was used instead of another bat family.

Its definitely Damian, the suit is too close to Damian for it to be Tim,Dick or Jason.
    The artist himself clarified that its not Damian, its a new Robin named Grayson Timothy Todd .

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Armor of God View Post
    The artist himself clarified that its not Damian, its a new Robin named Grayson Timothy Todd .
    Had me in the first half not gonna lie.

@CPSparkles i wasn't saying he's salty, i'm saying this cover has other issues in it that made people salty about it, specifically the lack of 3-4 other Batfam.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaresh View Post
    We are not sure.

But then, he seems to be scared of being buried alive. And the unreliable narrator can be a serious thing with him. So...
    More that Lobdell hasn't made up his mind about it than it's an issue about "unreliable narrator ".

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

We are not sure.

Not quite.

This is from Secret Origins 5, and nothing so far has contradicted it.

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Red Hood: Outlaw #30 sold 20,249 issues last month. About 3,770 less than #29 did.

Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
    Red Hood: Outlaw #30 sold 20,249 issues last month. About 3,770 less than #29 did.
    I know I should be worried about RH:O but I'm too mesmerized by the pure amount of #1 issues Marvel released in January.

Quote Originally Posted by Rise View Post
    More that Lobdell hasn't made up his mind about it than it's an issue about "unreliable narrator ".
    I don't know, @Rise. It probably has a lot of Lobdell not wanting to detail it because whatever reason. But I feel like there is still a fine bit of Unreliable Narrator on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    Not quite.

This is from Secret Origins 5, and nothing so far has contradicted it.
    OK, this passed my radar unnoticed. I didn't know about it. This is from when, three years ago?

Quote Originally Posted by Sergard View Post
    I know I should be worried about RH:O but I'm too mesmerized by the pure amount of #1 issues Marvel released in January.
    Oh, That's not good. Not even with all the #1.

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

I don't know, @Rise. It probably has a lot of Lobdell not wanting to detail it because whatever reason. But I feel like there is still a fine bit of Unreliable Narrator on it.

OK, this passed my radar unnoticed. I didn't know about it. This is from when, three years ago?
    Five. Secret Origins #5 came out in August 2014.

Five. Secret Origins #5 came out in August 2014.
    I always forget that we're in 2019 already.