Page 252 of 285 FirstFirst ... 152202242248249250251252253254255256262 ... LastLast
Results 3,766 to 3,780 of 4267
    Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar

Lucas Rémoussin

For this artwork, I imagined Jason Todd from the Titans streaming show as Red X (from the Teen Titans cartoon) instead of Red Hood (since I think this Jason is headed towards a more vilainous path than his anti-hero persona of Red Hood). Still incorporated some Red Hood nods into the design tho.

Lucas Rémoussin

Desar Yuartha

Nick Thomas

Usually I paint in greyscale and colorise that but I'm trying to just paint straight into colour which I think helps it look a bit more natural! Will keep at it.

Irmak Kaya

Arkham Knight was. Something. /mind blown

Calvin Huset

Christian Dave Gonzales

Amazon lists Red Hood: Outlaw Vol. 3: Generation Outlaw for June 30, 2020.

DCeased: The Unkillables is listed for July 14, 2020.
    (But also mentions six instead of three issues. Probably a mistake.)

Discover what the villains of the DC Universe did during the events of DCeased!

From the hit series DCeased comes a villain's story about survival during the zombie apocalypse!

Vandal Savage hasn't lived for thousands of years without being prepared. Seconds after the virus breaks out, he has already made contact and begun to assemble a team of people to help him ride out the end of the world. Some of the world's greatest mercenaries and fighters are brought to his side, all tasked to protect Savage. All Vandal can offer them is survival.

Collects DCeased: The Unkillables #1-6.

Off-topic but hopefully still interesting for some: GHeroes Europe has posted the concept of a new Batman figurine and it looks intense. No news on the Red Hood figurine, sadly.

David Messina

...my man Rex Lokus, on Red Hood 41 's colors, ROCKS!

Sorry, but I really don't like Artemis' design here. Probably smaller than Jason, hair missing and too much focus on her boobs.

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sergard View Post
    David Messina

...my man Rex Lokus, on Red Hood 41 's colors, ROCKS!

Sorry, but I really don't like Artemis' design here. Probably smaller than Jason, hair missing and too much focus on her boobs.
    Putting aside the perspective, Artemis and Jason are the same height so that looks about right.

Still not a fan of that haircut Artemis has. Not just her, but in general.

@kira.meks

BATS IN THE RING part 1: Intromission; getting over under the hood. ⁣

This is the first in a set of sequential illustrations I've wanted to do for ages but never found the right time to start. So here we go, batfam meets pro wrestling for no other reason than it's fun as heck for me to draw!

@ge_barter

I've just realized now that there's a batfam fanzine named "Bats & Birds" (source), although I've already seen some of their Halloween artworks.

\ Preorders for Bats & Birds: A Batfamily Zine are now open! //

Bats & Birds: A Batfamily Zine is an unofficial fanzine centered around the Batfamily’s familial and platonic relationships. Over 30 contributors came together to bring you Bats & Birds, with over 50 pages of content and several pieces of merch!

All proceeds, following production costs, will go to Blood:Water. You can learn about their work at their website https://www.bloodwater.org/.

Preorders will be open from November 18th to December 20th! You can grab your copy here: batsandbirds.bigcartel.com

BUNDLES:

The digital bundle comes with a PDF download of the zine for $15.
    The physical bundle contains a full-color, 7"x9" copy of the zine, with over 60 pages of fics and art, as well as unlocked paper stretch goals for $22.
    The merch bundle includes two acrylic charms by Sarah Barra @hellredsky and nogurtp, 3 prints by Shani Grim, @hellredsky, and Munchy, 1 washi tape roll by Showersart, 2 buttons by Samysamsam and Emmet Vi (Povem), 1 sticker sheet by Allyallyorange plus any unlocked stretch goals, for $25.
    The full bundle comes with the digital zine, the physical zine, and the full merch bundle, including unlocked stretch goals, for $45.

Stretch goal items will also be added to the physical, merch, and full bundles as stretch goals are reached. Stay tuned for artist/writer previews and stretch goal announcements coming over the next week!

inkydandy

A little sneak peek at my @BatfamZine
    piece! Preorders are open GOGOGO

sferiolla

My preview for @BatfamZine
    ! I got to do a spread page and it was so much fun to do! Honoured to participate in this zine along with some cool artists!

pre-orders just opened & any support would be greatly appreciated!

@celillustration

Finally able to post a preview of my piece of Bruce and Jason for “Bats & Birds: A Batfamily Zine”! This is a charity zine with all proceeds going to Blood:Water. Pre-orders are now open at batsandbirds.bigcartel.com or visit twitter.com/BatfamZine for more info

Quote Originally Posted by Sergard View Post
    inkydandy

A little sneak peek at my @BatfamZine
    piece! Preorders are open GOGOGO

sferiolla

My preview for @BatfamZine
    ! I got to do a spread page and it was so much fun to do! Honoured to participate in this zine along with some cool artists!

pre-orders just opened & any support would be greatly appreciated!

@celillustration

Finally able to post a preview of my piece of Bruce and Jason for “Bats & Birds: A Batfamily Zine”! This is a charity zine with all proceeds going to Blood:Water. Pre-orders are now open at batsandbirds.bigcartel.com or visit twitter.com/BatfamZine for more info

Why does Jason remind me of Sylvester Stalone?

He's always depicted as that one kid that needs the leash

running-with-batfam

based on this

heuksae

Fly high little firefly