Page 103 of 285 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107113153203 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,545 of 4267
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Zaresh View Post
    As fa as I recall, she's not an anti-hero, but she has experience dealing with stubborn people (Wally) and people with problems of some sort (Bart). She also seems to have been through a lot, by what I see in the wiki. I don't know.
    But she was a leader of one Group of the JSA (iirc the more classic one) and was also later a JLA member.

From the Wally run as Flash, and what I read of Rebirth (the stuff I've read with a Flash in there, besides Flashpoint), there isn't a lot of anti-heros in that brand. I guess we can always bring back Walter, but, eh, with the direcion Wally's going now, it would be a bit redundant, I think. If it can be something else than a speedster, pre-FP Pied Piper sort of fit the criteria, I think. But he hasn't interacted with Jason and is older.
    Just based on a little bit of googeling (I know next to nothing about these characters), potential candidates seem for me:
    - Owen Mercer/Capatin Boomerang Jr.
    - Meena Dhawan/Negative Flash
    - Alexa Antigone/Fuerza (a User of the Strength Force)
    - Daniel West/Reverse-Flash (he wanted at least to become a Hero in Suicide Squad)

Quote Originally Posted by Aahz View Post
    But she was a leader of one Group of the JSA (iirc the more classic one) and was also later a JLA member.

Just based on a little bit of googeling (I know next to nothing about these characters), potential candidates seem for me:
    - Owen Mercer/Capatin Boomerang Jr.
    - Meena Dhawan/Negative Flash
    - Alexa Antigone/Fuerza (a User of the Strength Force)
    - Daniel West/Reverse-Flash (he wanted at least to become a Hero in Suicide Squad)
    Daniel could be interesting, I think, by the little I know about him.

Meena is a supporting character for Barry, and she's heroic-ish, kind of how Huntress is, as far as I recall (she's also a very new character). Owen I don't know him, but I don't think DC would want two active captain boomerangs at the same time: he probably needs a new alias. I know nothing about Alexa, to be honest, but hey, I love gravity manipulation as a superpower: I would read that too.

Jonboy Meyers

Looks like its based off of Soy's Red Ronin design

Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar

[...]
    But the thing is that I don't think we need to match the Justice League members. It makes me sad that Jason doesn't have his own counterparts, shows how isolated he has been and still is. But I think that not giving him a clone JL team could be interesting, a fresh read (one I could like as much as I liked the JL team that had Booster, Beetle, Mister Miracle, Black Canary, Guy...). Not every team needs to be a match 1:1. In fact, I think it's better if they're not.
    I agree that the Outlaws don't need to match the Justice League members 1:1 - and they better shouldn't. The Dark Trinity aspect is a nice idea and I hope the comic continues to use Jason, Bizarro and Artemis as core members of the Outlaws but there is no need to exaggerate the concept by turning the Dark Trinity in a Dark Justice League. Three is a good number and leaves some space for guest appearances and semi-regularly appearing characters. So it's actually better that there aren't 100% fitting counterparts for Jason in the other big franchises. There can only be so many people on a team before it feels too crowded. Not to forget that not every franchise can carry as many characters as the Batman franchise does - and there are a lot of great DC characters that don't belong to a "family", like Bunker.

Instead of a Speedster I want to see Eddie Bloomberg/Red Devil. I think he can teleport - but maybe I remember wrong. Although teleporting would be a good alternative to being fast.
    And when it comes to characters who feel comfortable in the water: Killer Croc for the win.

But I'm still up for Jay Garrick having a guest appearance in the Red Hood comic.

Quote Originally Posted by Sergard View Post
    I agree that the Outlaws don't need to match the Justice League members 1:1 - and they better shouldn't. The Dark Trinity aspect is a nice idea and I hope the comic continues to use Jason, Bizarro and Artemis as core members of the Outlaws but there is no need to exaggerate the concept by turning the Dark Trinity in a Dark Justice League. Three is a good number and leaves some space for guest appearances and semi-regularly appearing characters. So it's actually better that there aren't 100% fitting counterparts for Jason in the other big franchises. There can only be so many people on a team before it feels too crowded. Not to forget that not every franchise can carry as many characters as the Batman franchise does - and there are a lot of great DC characters that don't belong to a "family", like Bunker.

Instead of a Speedster I want to see Eddie Bloomberg/Red Devil. I think he can teleport - but maybe I remember wrong. Although teleporting would be a good alternative to being fast.
    And when it comes to characters who feel comfortable in the water: Killer Croc for the win.

But I'm still up for Jay Garrick having a guest appearance in the Red Hood comic.
    Hate to say it, but I think Eddie was killed at some point, off screen, in the past. Justice League Dark was going into an arc with Detective Chimp going down memory road about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Hate to say it, but I think Eddie was killed at some point, off screen, in the past. Justice League Dark was going into an arc with Detective Chimp going down memory road about that.
    He has been killed in Heroes in Crisis.

He has been killed in Heroes in Crisis.
    I thought that was Blue Devil?

Still though. HiC is driving me further and further from most of DC's works. Red Hood being one of the exceptions.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    I thought that was Blue Devil?

Still though. HiC is driving me further and further from most of DC's works. Red Hood being one of the exceptions.
    It was Eddie.

I remember it was him because it added to the list of ex-titans who were killed. If I recall correctly, he even had one of those pages where the patients present themselves.

I know that Eddie died in HiC - and I don't care. Either ignore it or bring him back. Eddie is pretty much a demon by now. He'll probably just respawn in hell and return to earth. Easy fix.

I know that Eddie died in HiC - and I don't care. Either ignore it or bring him back. Eddie is pretty much a demon by now. He'll probably just respawn in hell and return to earth. Easy fix.
    Yeah. He should be easy to bring back.

Problem is, DC would rather focus on HiC and keep it canonical and other such depressing things, rather than on, well, hopeful things lately.

And we can't forget, this is "Year of the Villain", after all.

Javchan:"I cant be the only one who thought of this when the new Red Hood design came out. XD "

Javchan:"I cant be the only one who thought of this when the new Red Hood design came out. XD "

Ha ha. That one's adorable.