Page 116 of 285 FirstFirst ... 1666106112113114115116117118119120126166216 ... LastLast
Results 1,726 to 1,740 of 4267

Quote Originally Posted by kaimaciel View Post
    Guys, have you seen this? https://www.comicsbeat.com/lego-dc-b...tters-trailer/

"After Batman (voiced by Troy Baker) sells his company, Wayne Enterprises, to focus on vigilantism, he realizes his mistake when Two-Face (Christian Lanz) takes control and plans to tear Gotham apart with the help of Brother Eye (Cam Clarke), a murderous AI not too dissimilar to HAL 9000.

With some help from Robin (Scott Menville) and Batgirl (Alyson Stoner), the Caped Crusader will break into the company building, shut down Brother Eye, and convince Harvey Dent that Batman and Bruce Wayne are two separate individuals. The story also involves these heroes receiving mysterious invitations and having their bonds tested when the Red Hood (Jason Spisak) shows up, determined to destroy both them and Gotham.

The rest of the voice cast is comprised of: Steve Blum (Scarecrow), Zach Callison (Billy Batson), Will Friedle (Nightwing), Ralph Garman (Wizard), Jake Green, (Fred), Josh Keaton (Board Member) Tom Kenny (Gordon & Penguin), Nolan North (Killer Croc), Andre Sogliuzza (Riddler), Tara Strong (Batwoman), and Fred Tatasciore (Solomon Grundy)."
    Yep. I'm looking forward it. These Lego movies usually are easy going, fun cartoons, same as the games.

Extraordinary Member

What kind of wired is that Jason Spisak is also voicing Joker in the Hush movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Aahz View Post
    What kind of wired is that Jason Spisak is also voicing Joker in the Hush movie.
    I suspect they're not being too consistent with voices between products.

Quote Originally Posted by RedBird View Post
    I know right? Sounds way more like Tim.

I've been relatively enjoying YJ but this page makes me think that Bendis doesn't necessarily have a unique voice for Tim more so than he thinks that this is just the way ROBINTM talks.

Also that page is almost beautifully stupid in that 'cliffhanger lead up sentence', the more I come across it and read it, the goofier it gets.

The Red Hood.......Your Old Partner.......Jason Todd.

Like Thank God Bendis clarified that. Poor Bruce is a bit of a dunce. I'm sure when Damian said Red Hood, Bruce was thinking of someone else......Like maybe Joker....so its a good thing Damian clarified and said 'your old partner'........But you know just in case Bruce was still thinking it may be another ex partner/robin of his, who is calling themselves the Red Hood, Damian kindly went on further and clarified that he was referring to Jason Todd. Whew, glad we cleared that up. XD
    I saw him like a different person too..

That person who was talking with Barbara in Year of Villain was wearing a similar mask to red hood.. But despite he knew her identity I doubt that is him..
    Last edited by adrikito; 05-07-2019 at 03:58 AM.

And it seems we're getting this too:

Batman: Death In The Family Animated Short Coming As Part of DC Showcase
    https://community.cbr.com/showthread...of-DC-Showcase

That I'm guessing will have Jason as Robin. Weird choice to adapt in a short, until you realize that it will probably be released around the time of the end of the second season of Titans, or slightly later.

So two stories for animated media in which Jason will appear.
    Last edited by Zaresh; 05-07-2019 at 10:43 AM. Reason: Ants!

I'll take it as a sign of DC wanting to promote him. I'm not really eager to watch this one though.

Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar

The "Batman: Under the Hood" story arc started in November 2004 (and ended in February 2006), so technically Jason as Red Hood has his 15th anniversary this year.
    So it's nice to see that coincidentally there is a handful of Jason-relevant stuff coming out in the near future.

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

Non locked version of the Family Matters trailer

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post

Non locked version of the Family Matters trailer
    Wait. So is Red Hood an ally or an enemy? Because he sure is with them in the meeting, but the summary points other way, and he doesn't seem to be with them in most of the scenes (that I guess ar from early in the movie). Aaaand... That Robin is shorter than the other lego characters, but then not the fakeBatman: so maybe fakeBatman is RedHood-formerRobin? Or Nightwing. Heeh, this is why I like the lego products: they do stuff for fun, creating a mishmash out of the original concepts.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaresh View Post
    Wait. So is Red Hood an ally or an enemy? Because he sure is with them in the meeting, but the summary points other way, and he doesn't seem to be with them in most of the scenes (that I guess ar from early in the movie).
    Maybe he trolls before he helps out.

Quote Originally Posted by G-Potion View Post
    Maybe he trolls before he helps out.
    I just hope there is a rocket launcher involved at some point. And a mask under a helmet for dramatic effect. Just following the most silly spirit that Jason can offer to these silly fun movies.

I was thinking for a while to get into Jason, but never really made the jump. What would people here consider a good entry point? Or a story that sets him up and explains what he is about? Doesn't have to be new, anything goes, really.

Quote Originally Posted by HsssH View Post
    I was thinking for a while to get into Jason, but never really made the jump. What would people here consider a good entry point? Or a story that sets him up and explains what he is about? Doesn't have to be new, anything goes, really.
    Batman: Under the Red Hood is a good starting point. You can read the comic or watch the movie. There are differences in the details but both grab the basics about Jason's character. After that, you can jump right into Red Hood and the Outlaws Rebirth.