Page 129 of 285 FirstFirst ... 2979119125126127128129130131132133139179229 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,935 of 4267

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    I will never not be mad at HiC and King by senselessly killing Roy
    And so much more.

If HiC had actually been about the heroes getting psychological help, I would have been fine with it. But turning it into what it was from the start? I didn't even drop the Bendis Super comics as fast as I did HiC.

Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar

I can't express how much I love JJMK's art. New artwork:

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

From BC's review of HiC #9

And the headshots expand across the DC Universe, the final issue especially scattering the testimonials of all the different Robins who seem to be obsessed with how people see everyone else who is a Robin
    Aw crap.

Aw crap.
    Life sucks really hard right now.

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

First time I heard of it.

Aw crap.
    Darn it King leave them alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Sergard View Post
    I don't recall him saying that.

If true, that would be awesome. Though it would beg the question; what version of the Outlaws would it be? And would Jason be resurrected, or not?

Quote Originally Posted by G-Potion View Post
    I don't recall him saying that.
    I do recall something like that. Not so clear, but he definitely said that people definitely liked Jason (but I think he was talking about the people involved in the series, not the audience. Who we know liked him fine enough by how the reviews were written, I guess). And a few months before, there was a strong rumour flowing throughout the net about them thinking about a Red Hood, more or less towards when there was the more-than-just-a-rumour-then Swamp Thing series.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaresh View Post
    I do recall something like that. Not so clear, but he definitely said that people definitely liked Jason (but I think he was talking about the people involved in the series, not the audience. Who we know liked him fine enough by how the reviews were written, I guess). And a few months before, there was a strong rumour flowing throughout the net about them thinking about a Red Hood, more or less towards when there was the more-than-just-a-rumour-then Swamp Thing series.
    Yeah I do remember it the way you described and not something definitive like how the person above said. I think they might have merged what Jones said and the RHO show rumors into one thing.

Aw crap.
    Ugh, I hate when they segment the Robins like that. It is always badly written. Dick has 80 years of comic history and to try and boil it down to "the funny one" or "the athletic one" is so grating. Even Jason has probably been more comedic for long stretches beyond just being "the angry/rebellious one", especially under Lobdell. I've never seen it written well when a writer tries to force these basic descriptors on them like that.

Extraordinary Member

The thing with "the funny one" makes me sometimes wonder if those guys have read totally different Nightwing comics than I. Or if they are just doing their research about the characters on tumblr.

King is anyway an author where I'm each time happy when Jason does not appear in his book.

Quote Originally Posted by G-Potion View Post
    Yeah I do remember it the way you described and not something definitive like how the person above said. I think they might have merged what Jones said and the RHO show rumors into one thing.
    Yep, that's my guess. I cannot blaem them, though; it really sounded like they wanted to do something with Jason, but I think what we will get in the end is what we already know: that Jason will have a prominent role in the next season. I wonder if we will see afterwards that, even if Titans doesn't survive pass season 2 (unlikely, but you never know), with his own show.

In any case, I guess it's more than confirmed that Jones likes the character in some way (even if he may picture him a more dangerous than he already is in whatever comes from him). And then, look at what he has done with Billy too: I'm going to guess he has sort of a soft spot, for the less fortunate children.