Page 135 of 285 FirstFirst ... 3585125131132133134135136137138139145185235 ... LastLast
Results 2,011 to 2,025 of 4267

Quote Originally Posted by G-Potion View Post
    Suddenly I'm interested in this AU.
    Surprisingly there is a fanfic with the Bat Boys being enrolled into Hogwarts. But they're not magic. Rather, they're there to stop and bring in the Gotham Rogues, while Harry, Ron, and Hermione are wondering if they're losing what sanity they have being around them.

I should point out, its only the second ever Harry Potter fanfic (crossover or not) I have ever followed.

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Woods run as the artist of RHO ends soon, he just said he’s working on the last 4 pages now.
    Last edited by Arsenal; 06-03-2019 at 05:10 PM.

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
    Woods run as the artist of RHO ends soon, he just said he’s working on the last 4 pages now.
    Source

https://twitter.com/thatpetewoods/st...705918976?s=19

Good riddance.

Here's hoping next artist can do better or ideally, we get Dexter back.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Surprisingly there is a fanfic with the Bat Boys being enrolled into Hogwarts. But they're not magic. Rather, they're there to stop and bring in the Gotham Rogues, while Harry, Ron, and Hermione are wondering if they're losing what sanity they have being around them.

I should point out, its only the second ever Harry Potter fanfic (crossover or not) I have ever followed.
    There is a bunch of Hogwarts AU actually. It's an AU with a lot of following. But then, it's to be expected; Rowling's is a fictional universe with a ton of fanfics itself. What's the tittle of this one, btw?

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    Source

https://twitter.com/thatpetewoods/st...705918976?s=19

Good riddance.

Here's hoping next artist can do better or ideally, we get Dexter back.
    I know his art was kind of rough in the beginning (especially when compared to Soy) but I think it’s gotten a lot better lately. Since Woods is leaving I wonder if that means Jason’s suit is gonna change again or remain the same.

Though if we have to lose Woods to get Soy or Rockafort back you won’t see me complaining.
    Last edited by Arsenal; 06-03-2019 at 05:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaresh View Post
    There is a bunch of Hogwarts AU actually. It's an AU with a lot of following. But then, it's to be expected; Rowling's is a fictional universe with a ton of fanfics itself. What's the tittle of this one, btw?
    Oh, I know there's a ton of HP fanfics. 2nd or Most popular one out there, crossover or not. The only other one I ever followed was a one shot between Harry Potter and Saints Row.

Anyway, here's the link to the first chapter.
    https://archiveofourown.org/works/18...pters/43939489

Oh, I know there's a ton of HP fanfics. 2nd or Most popular one out there, crossover or not. The only other one I ever followed was a one shot between Harry Potter and Saints Row.

Anyway, here's the link to the first chapter.
    https://archiveofourown.org/works/18...pters/43939489
    Thanks a bunch .

Ah, Red X. One of two foes the Teen Titans never did catch (Slade being the other, despite dying). And yes, I am on board with him being Jason.

I don't know if Artemis is younger than Donna, but I'm not complaining.

Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar

fishtre

Jason Fabok said yesterday on Twitter: "Working on the pencils for the covers to Batman: Three Jokers. I've redrawn these covers 2 or 3 times each. They need to "feel" right. I want covers that will jump out at you on the shelf and beg you to take a look. Hopefully we will be able to reveal all three together soon."

And when asked how far along he is drawing, Fabok answered "halfway, which means close to a release date. These pages are taking me twice as long as any other project Ive done. No cutting corners. If a scene asks me to draw 20 cops...Im drawing them, in all panels...every detail. I want to give the readers my everything."

Jason seems to have a preference for chit-chatting with Amazons in the snow.

Extraordinary Member

In the current continuity Donna is clay golem, that and was from my under standing created quite recently. So Artemis would be older.

Pre Flashpoint Donna was the same age as Dick, but I have no idea how old Artemis was. But probably at least around the same age.

DC has changed the title of the last story arc from "Underlife" to "Requiem for an archer"?
    (And I'm a little sad that they didn't keep Putri's variant as a volume cover.)