Page 143 of 285 FirstFirst ... 4393133139140141142143144145146147153193243 ... LastLast
Results 2,131 to 2,145 of 4267
    Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
    If y’all had to plan out a Red Hood or a RHATO trilogy, how would y’all do it?
    Second Chance - A Death in The Family - Origin that ends in death
    Red Hood Lost Days - Under The Red Hood - focusing more on Jason's perspective
    Red Hood and The Outlaws - Redemption

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
    If y’all had to plan out a Red Hood or a RHATO trilogy, how would y’all do it?
    UTRH to start with. Establish Jason and his nature and such with the rest of the Bats.

The second one, I actually would NOT use the first group of Outlaws. Far too many people that are not hardcore comic book fans associate Starfire (at least) with Dick Grayson. Roy isn't as well known, aside from Arrow viewers. He could potentially work though. Instead, I would focus more on the Rebirth Outlaws, or some combination of characters otherwise associated with Jason (Duella, Rose Wilson, Kid Devil, etc). Maybe cover what he did prior to coming back to Gotham, by bringing in the All-Caste and such.

The final one, if the second one introduces the All Caste, perhaps does the Outlaws one. Where Jason, now more sure of himself, incidentally makes the Dark Trinity after Black Mask's rise to power.

Extraordinary Member

I have thought about a Robin trilogy for him.

That would go:
    - Origin story
    - then the Cult (maybe with tying Blackfire to the Untitled) or alternatively either 10 Nights of the Beast or a Dumpster Killer Diplomats Son mix (a story at the peak of his Robin career)
    - a Killing Joke / Death of the Family mix (if we go with the Untitled you could have maybe Ras set Jason up to get him out of the way)

For Red Hood I'm not really sure how to do it.
    Under The Red Hood and a Redemption story afterwards (maybe a mix of Resurection of Ras Al Ghul and the All Caste/untitled story)

But doing Lost Days before UtRH or or something after the redemption seems kind of lack lustre. Maybe one could do a Lost Days/All Caste traing mix as a prequel after UtRH.
    Last edited by Aahz; 06-18-2019 at 11:24 PM.

Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Aahz View Post
    I have thought about a Robin trilogy for him.

That would go:
    - Origin story
    - then the Cult (maybe with tying Blackfire to the Untitled) or alternatively either 10 Nights of the Beast or a Dumpster Killer Diplomats Son mix (a story at the peak of his Robin career)
    - a Killing Joke / Death of the Family mix (if we go with the Untitled you could have maybe Ras set Jason up to get him out of the way)

For Red Hood I'm not really sure how to do it.
    Under The Red Hood and a Redemption story afterwards (maybe a mix of Resurection of Ras Al Ghul and the All Caste/untitled story)

But doing Lost Days before UtRH or or something after the redemption seems kind of lack lustre. Maybe one could do a Lost Days/All Caste traing mix as a prequel after UtRH.
    So the origin story is an own movie?

Batman: Cult would be nice. I like that story. DC should bring Blackfire back.

Ha all three of these are so different yet equally cool.

Quote Originally Posted by G-Potion View Post
    Ha all three of these are so different yet equally cool.
    Agreed. Really nice art.

And I like Aahz's take on the idea, but more for a TV series, actually. And tieing Blackfire to the Untitled could be a good, creative choice actually. Or even linked it to the Lazarus Pit as a supernatural concept, even.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Zaresh View Post
    And I like Aahz's take on the idea, but more for a TV series, actually.
    Might be a better Idea.

What I want to do is to connect the stories we got a little bit better to shows Jasons development as a Robin little better but sticking to the original stories but focussing more on the effect they had on Jason. You have him start out as a young fun (but slightly) troubled Robin who believes in Batman, then you bring in a villain (or villains) that show that Batmans code doesn't work, and finally you have what Joker does to Barbara in Killing Joke drive him finally over the edge.

And if one wants to bring in the Untitled and the Supernatural Stuff, Deacon Blackfire seems kind of fitting (as Supernatural imortal Badguy) and the Cult story is just way better then the Zero Year Tie in.

And Resurrection of Ras Al Ghul to me also an way more epic story then Tynions Outlaws run. And it gives us also a better motivation for Talia to bring Jason back (she needs him as Weapon against Ras and the Untitled to protect Damian), and to bring in the rest of the Batfamily.

I would skip over the Outlaws, since bringing is all the characters from other "families" would be to much of a mess.

And I guess my take would have probably still a lot of focus on Batman and the rest of the Batfamily.

Unfortunately I suck a creative writing.
    Last edited by Aahz; 06-19-2019 at 10:57 AM.

Jason Fabok has posted another panel of Three Jokers. This time it's the batmobile. But it's also interesting to read the comment section. Even if so far there isn't any new information about the comic. Jason Fabok still loves drawing Three Jokers, still no official release date, only a reluctant "Maybe this year?".

You could add Nocturna and Ma Gunn's story as fuel for his issues about family, and parental responsibility in contrast with Bruce, adding more drama, too. It all honesty, Jason is a hell of a mine if you want to write a lengthy series about him from start to end. He just needs a few tweeks and a creative hand to unify his story.

Quote Originally Posted by Sergard View Post
    Jason Fabok has posted another panel of Three Jokers. This time it's the batmobile. But it's also interesting to read the comment section. Even if so far there isn't any new information about the comic. Jason Fabok still loves drawing Three Jokers, still no official release date, only a reluctant "Maybe this year?".

That's a lot of detail put in what seems to be a mere panel showing some average action. The book is going to look gorgeous.
    Last edited by Zaresh; 06-19-2019 at 02:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaresh View Post
    That's a lot of detail put in what seems to be a mere panel showing some average action. The book is going to look gorgeous.
    In one of the comments Fabok writes

for that car, I had my brother (who is a character model artist for Ubisoft) create a 3d model of the car so I can see if from all angles.
    Fabok is really giving his best. I hope the writing will match the art.

Quote Originally Posted by Sergard View Post
    In one of the comments Fabok writes

Fabok is really giving his best. I hope the writing will match the art.
    Heh, interesting. I like that it's not traced work, it's just a piece of work made with proper reference. And it shows: the picture has a natural feel to it.