Page 145 of 285 FirstFirst ... 4595135141142143144145146147148149155195245 ... LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,175 of 4267

Quote Originally Posted by G-Potion View Post
    Do we know for sure who are going to be featured in those books?
    Jason pulls out a Thriller dance number with a bunch of zombies, scaring Damian and Jon with how "80s" it is. Dick sings the Monster Mash, and Tim raids the local coffee shop.

Listen to the man that makes death jokes and adopts Kryptonian clones!

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Random thought: Have we already considered the possibility that Wingman’s yet to be named group is actually leviathan?
    Last edited by Arsenal; 06-21-2019 at 02:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
    Random thought: Have we already considered the possibility that Wingman’s yet to be named group is actually leviathan?
    Maybe? I don't know. Dog is probably Leviathan off panel.

Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar

Do you mean Talia's Leviathan or the group around the new character Leviathan?
    I'm still too confused about the whole Event Leviathan stuff to associate anything with it.

Huh, that would actually sort of connect his Wingman ID with Leviatan. Even if Jason was with Bruce when he was wearing that suit during that story arc. Good one, @Arsenal.

Other question: Should we change the schedule of the Re-read Thread? Any suggestions?

I'm starting my summer job next week, and will also finish some project, so I'll be able to return to the reading group regularly soon. I'll go with whatever you decide in the end .
    Last edited by Zaresh; 06-21-2019 at 03:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sergard View Post
    I'm still too confused about the whole Event Leviathan stuff to associate anything with it.
    I guess someone took over Talia's organization.

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Event: Leviathan’s Leviathan.

Kenneth Rocafort

Lobafort !!! 😎 Scott Lobdell (writer) and me (Kenneth Rocafort / art) on “RED HOOD...” issues 37 to 39 @ScottyLobdell @DCComics

(It's actually a little clip but I don't know how to embed Twitter videos here.)

Kenneth Rocafort

(It's actually a little clip but I don't know how to embed Twitter videos here.)
    Wow I really like how this costume looks under Rocafort's pencil so far. Only 3 issues though. I'm dying to know who's gonna take over.

Astonishing Member

This thread moves so fast!

Reiser reminds me of a smaller, slimmer Doomsday.
    Oh, snap Reiser's back! I loved Lobdell's Doomed! Lobdell was really going for the long-haul and playing the long game with that book. It sucked that it ended so abruptly and with so much of the groundwork that was laid down unexplored and un-flourished.

He really is bringing back some of everyone! Would be nice if there was a way he could stealth progress Reiser's story, but that's me being greedy, I admit.

But Reiser's one of the new villain trainees? Why he made Reiser evil?! TT__TT

(I'm being so lazy now, and just still so behind...)

Quote Originally Posted by Aahz View Post
    With Lobdell bringing Bunker and Doomed back I'm wondering if he will bring also Skitter back.
    That would be cool! She needs some love, and a reappearance would be nice to give her just that. It's still surreal that Bunker's back and that Doomed is actually being used again ('tho why he a villain Lobdell; I wish someone could ask him that on social media for me).

Also, since Reiser has a chance, I would love to see his best friend and (old?) roommate Roman (aka, Alpha Centurion, who should still be possessing him) return, too. (Roman's story was also cut short and never fully realized...)

Good to know. I thought these are all new characters. But I'm cool with Lobdell bringing already existing characters back. Especially since he created them himself, so they won't be written out of character. Now I really hope that Bunker is still around. He and Reiser already know each other, right?

I'm happy Lobdell is bringing them back, too. Although in Reiser's case, it's weird he's with a group of youngsters who are being trained to be new villains... That feels pretty out of character for how Lobdell wrote him in his own book. Plus, by the 5th/6th issue, he was starting to gain control of his powers and form, so to see he's regressed (seemingly, based on the solicitations) is kinda sad.

And Bunker and Doomed should know each other, or at least should know of each other. Reiser wasn't on the team for too long before returning to Metropolis, but they should remember each other.

YES! He looks great!