Page 165 of 285 FirstFirst ... 65115155161162163164165166167168169175215265 ... LastLast
Results 2,461 to 2,475 of 4267
    Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar

Little Batman: Under the (Red) Hood reference on the Event Leviathan #3 cover.

JJMK #jayjaychallenge

Fade

Dexter Soy WIP by @Nikko.industries

Last edited by Sergard; 08-01-2019 at 09:23 AM.

iggy (sneak peek of their contribution to the Batfam Fashion Zine Gotham Bold)

iggy

Well, this didn't take long. Here's a Jason and Caden (from RHatO Annual #3) fanart by zumaon.

42jpg

Last edited by Sergard; 08-02-2019 at 11:47 AM.

D*mned Prince of Gotham JasonTodd428's Avatar

According to a thread in the Superman forum here the next issue of Leviathan deals with the Red Hood fallout. (Here's the link to the podcast this was said at. https://twitter.com/johnwordballoon/...21885608693761) So I suppose we'll know for certain after this issue whether or not Jason is Leviathan but with all the push this is being given it still feels to me like a massive red herring especially with the text on the cover of the next issue being a UtRH reference and all. What do you guys think?

Edit: Also I'm loving all those fan arts so keep em coming.
    Supporting LION FORGE COMICS and other independent publishers.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Oh my goodness gracious! I've been bamboozled!

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change. AVATAR AANG

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Jason is Levianthan's Red Hooded Herring.

Quote Originally Posted by JasonTodd428 View Post
    According to a thread in the Superman forum here the next issue of Leviathan deals with the Red Hood fallout. (Here's the link to the podcast this was said at. https://twitter.com/johnwordballoon/...21885608693761) So I suppose we'll know for certain after this issue whether or not Jason is Leviathan but with all the push this is being given it still feels to me like a massive red herring especially with the text on the cover of the next issue being a UtRH reference and all. What do you guys think?

Edit: Also I'm loving all those fan arts so keep em coming.
    The link isn't working for me but I think it's this podcast, or? And I do hope that Event Leviathan #3 crosses Jason off the suspect list. The story is only six issues long. At some point, this group of detectives should start to look for the real face behind Leviathan. There are already so many fan theories - let's see if someone hits the jackpot.

Your wish is my command.

nockuth (#jayjaychallenge)

Andy

Last edited by Sergard; 08-03-2019 at 04:17 AM.

For a group of supposedly the best detectives (why Plastic Man and Green Arrow are there, I don't know), they sure were duped into believing it was Jason pretty easily.

Does anyone own the DC Comics Ultimate Character Guide New Edition (2019)? I've only found screenshots on Twitter and I wonder if anyone at DC took the time to proof-read the book for consistency.

Dick

Jason

Tim

Damian

Why is Tim a crime fighter and Damian a super hero - and Dick and Jason are vigilantes?
    38 kg sounds very underweight for Damian. In the meanwhile Jason is heavier than Shazam (100 kg, 1,88 m/6 ft 2 in).
    Damian's and Tim's ally is Batman - the others have bat-family.
    The list of main foes is very lackluster for all four. For Jason I would have expected Black Mask and the Untitled, maybe even Solitary and Joker's Daughter.
    And since when is Two-Face a main foe of Dick?
    Why is Tim the only one with a second name?
    Last edited by Sergard; 08-03-2019 at 08:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sergard View Post
    Why is Tim a crime fighter and Damian a super hero - and Dick and Jason are vigilantes?
    38 kg sounds very underweight for Damian. In the meanwhile Jason is heavier than Shazam (100 kg, 1,88 m/6 ft 2 in).
    Damian's and Tim's ally is Batman - the others have bat-family.
    The list of main foes is very lackluster for all four. For Jason I would have expected Black Mask and the Untitled, maybe even Solitary and Joker's Daughter.
    And since when is Two-Face a main foe of Dick?
    Why is Tim the only one with a second name?
    1. Vigilante probably sounds too adult for Tim or Damian; and Crime Fighter doesn't exactly suit the sort of stories they've been telling with Damian either. Or well, that's my best guess here.
    2. Dick too, sounds to underweight imho. Should be more towards 83-85kg I think. On the other hand, Jason being that heavy is nonsense. He should be towards 90kg, I think. I would also had Shazam way over 100kg, but whatever.
    3. Seems to me like they're not very consistent with these profiles, pfff.
    4. Definitely. Maybe not the most recent foes, but Black Mask, the Untitled, Duela... Those are years old or more already. Besides, wouldn't make sense listing Ra's al Ghul too, if they list The Joker? Dick getting Two-Face may be from the pre-COIE continuity that carried into today (it did up to post-Crisis, apparently). I don't know. I wonder if @Aahz could answer that.
    5. I was wondering if they're dropping Jason's middle name for some reason (avoiding the confusion with Jay Garrick). I don't know about Dick.

Thai writing system looks like out of some fantasy book: it looks (hellishly) pretty.
    Last edited by Zaresh; 08-03-2019 at 10:29 AM. Reason: where I said 80kg, I meant 90kg

No, Joker makes sense for Jason. With Black Mask and the Untitled as other foes.

And for Jason's stats; that sounds about right from what I've learned.
    Last edited by Jackalope89; 08-03-2019 at 10:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    No, Joker makes sense for Jason. With Black Mask and the Untitled as other foes.

And for Jason's stats; that sounds about right from what I've learned.
    I don't know. I mean, for someone who's a bit into bodybuilding, maybe (or if he were 5 or so cm taller). But Jason hasn't have been like that since before Flashback. It doesn't seem like that to me.

Edit: I slipped my fingers in my previous post: I meant 90kg instead of 80kg.

Edit2: Looked at Chris Evans for reference (he's six feet tall). Maybe you're right and he should be over 210 lbs, even.
    Last edited by Zaresh; 08-03-2019 at 10:32 AM.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Zaresh View Post
    1. Dick too, sounds to underweight imho. Should be more towards 83-85kg I think. On the other hand, Jason being that heavy is nonsense. He should be towards 80kg, I think. I would also had Shazam way over 100kg, but whatever.
    Dick seems allright. Jason should be heavier the Dick (since he is also listet as taller), I don't think 225lbs would be completely unrealistic, but might be little bit to much. But he should imo be at least weight something like 200lbs/90kg.

In case of Damian he was in the previous version 4'6 and 84 lbs, for some reason they changed the height (which is not in line with the comics were he was still shorten than Jon Kent) but left the weight the same.

When it comes to text and stuff like the villains you have to keep in mind, that in these guide the space the have is quite limited in comparison to Encyclopedia. And that they can't really go deep into different incarnations of the characters, and stick therefore more to the iconic stuff and less to the current (which might be already outdated by the time the book is published). And I kind of doubt that there is general put much care into these book and that the writers have really much time for to do much research (they are not published by DC it self).
    I t also happens quite frequently that nonsensical stats are copies from one guide to the next, and I'm pretty sure that they copied Dukes stats in this book from fan project (Earth 27).