Page 171 of 225 FirstFirst ... 71121161167168169170171172173174175181221 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,565 of 3362
  1. #2551
    A Wearied Madness Vakanai's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    4,200

    Default

    Ah, thanks. Kind of like the shock of white, wouldn't mind it being used more, helps make him look different from Dick and Tim out of costume. Also that suit in that cover is pretty snazzy.

  2. #2552
    Caperucita Roja Zaresh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    1,584

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    Ah, thanks. Kind of like the shock of white, wouldn't mind it being used more, helps make him look different from Dick and Tim out of costume. Also that suit in that cover is pretty snazzy.
    Well, he does wear the suit, just not with the muzzle and the umbrella \o/. He wears a few suits in that story arc.
    This is a signature. It has letters on it, and those letters form words. Words like these. I will not quote anything because I'm uninspired but, I read a lot: I could!

    And this is my Tumblr. Sometimes I post stuff there.

  3. #2553
    Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,372

    Default

    Pictures of the Designer Series, Red Hood statue released this year

    https://twitter.com/sin_0311bat/stat...87229236367360

    Pity they went with the Handsome Squidward helmet because is an excellent figure otherwise.

  4. #2554
    Astonishing Member Restingvoice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    3,312

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    Pictures of the Designer Series, Red Hood statue released this year

    https://twitter.com/sin_0311bat/stat...87229236367360

    Pity they went with the Handsome Squidward helmet because is an excellent figure otherwise.
    They should've made that stand stick go straight to his butt. I can't make fun of it this way.

  5. #2555
    Astonishing Member Restingvoice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    3,312

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sergard View Post
    As the others have mentioned, the white streak only had very few appearances in the old post-crisis continuity and isn't canon in current main continuity.
    But the white streak still has a rather big fan base. A lot of people seem to like the little detail - and I love all the fanart.
    It proves that something doesn't have to be a widely acknowledged detail about a character or even canon in order to attract the attention of fans and especially fan artists.

    Just take the Red Hood: Outlaw #33 cover for another example. It shows Jason in a suit and with his red mouth mask and an umbrella.

    This design only appears on the cover. It hasn't ever been used in the story. So it's not canon. But shortly after the cover had been released fan artists posted a lot of fanarts using this design because they liked it so much.

    It's the same reason why Wally's Rebirth design got so popular, why Nightwing is popular, and why the military haircuts are not as popular. YA fantasy boyfriends need to have good stylish hair.

  6. #2556
    Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    1,423

  7. #2557
    Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    1,423

  8. #2558
    Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    1,423

    Default

    I didn't know that Jason had a Robin winter outfit (Batman Annual #13)






  9. #2559
    Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    1,423

  10. #2560
    Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    1,423
    Last edited by Sergard; 08-12-2019 at 09:14 AM.

  11. #2561
    Astonishing Member Restingvoice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    3,312

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sergard View Post
    I didn't know that Jason had a Robin winter outfit (Batman Annual #13)





    Oh, this is not in ReadDC. Last time I saw they only have a few annuals. Man, they're so close, just fix the size and the color. I guess at that time they still wanna use the classic while adding something practical.

  12. #2562
    Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    1,423

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    Oh, this is not in ReadDC. Last time I saw they only have a few annuals. Man, they're so close, just fix the size and the color. I guess at that time they still wanna use the classic while adding something practical.
    Yeah, I've noticed too. I would have liked to read it. Two-Face' depiction looks interesting.
    I have found a slightly better version of the first page. It at least looks like a remastered version. But I'm confused why it's not on readDC.




  13. #2563
    Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    1,423

    Default

    There's a Jason Todd birthday week challenge on Tumblr (source: Daily Jason Todd).
    Hashtags: #jtbdayweek or #jtbw19

    Here are some fanarts:

    samysamsamarts




    orange-mimosa




    Giant Nerd

    Last edited by Sergard; 08-12-2019 at 12:05 PM.

  14. #2564
    Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,372

    Default

    July Sales numbers are out

    >Dollar ranks are in square brackets.
    >Fused ranks of those with card stock variants are in curly brackets.

    {114}. RED HOOD OUTLAW #36 (ALL) (DC) - 21,308
    161. RED HOOD OUTLAW ANNUAL #3 (DC) - 14,144 [139]
    180. RED HOOD OUTLAW #36 (DC) - 12,120 [186]
    224. RED HOOD OUTLAW #36 CARD STOCK (DC) - 9,188 [203]
    35. RED HOOD OUTLAW VOL 01 REQUIEM FOR AN ARCHER (DC) - 1,692 [46]

    https://www.comichron.com/monthlycom...9/2019-07.html

  15. #2565
    Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    1,423

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    July Sales numbers are out

    >Dollar ranks are in square brackets.
    >Fused ranks of those with card stock variants are in curly brackets.

    {114}. RED HOOD OUTLAW #36 (ALL) (DC) - 21,308
    161. RED HOOD OUTLAW ANNUAL #3 (DC) - 14,144 [139]
    180. RED HOOD OUTLAW #36 (DC) - 12,120 [186]
    224. RED HOOD OUTLAW #36 CARD STOCK (DC) - 9,188 [203]
    35. RED HOOD OUTLAW VOL 01 REQUIEM FOR AN ARCHER (DC) - 1,692 [46]

    https://www.comichron.com/monthlycom...9/2019-07.html
    I don't get it. Card Stock is the variant, right? Since when are variants listed separately?
    I don't know how to update the sales statistics. Which numbers should I use?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •